Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're going to get a tax bill for your company phone and laptop, idiot.:lol:

I didn't see that anywhere 

In other words, if a company claims that 50 per cent of a mobile phone’s usage is for commercial purposes – it may have to prove that claim if challenged by a CRA auditor.

:dunno: 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That won't get you a condo here.:lol:

many people have never been able to  afforded a home in Toronto since the beginning of time....

Inheritance of homes is helping many get by living in Toronto - its not that uncommon to get 1 million or so 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I didn't see that anywhere 

In other words, if a company claims that 50 per cent of a mobile phone’s usage is for commercial purposes – it may have to prove that claim if challenged by a CRA auditor.

:dunno:

Cra isn't going after employers.  Holy fuck.

Just like company cars for employees.  Keep cheering.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cra isn't going after employers.  Holy fuck.

Just like company cars for employees.  Keep cheering.

I know lots that use company cards/cars/ what ever for their personal use everyday 

that quote was from YOUR LINK so not sure what you are refuting 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know lots that use company cards/cars/ what ever for their personal use everyday 

that quote was from YOUR LINK so not sure what you are refuting 

And they get a tax benefit from that.  

If they claim your phone has a 50% personal use they you will get half the bill added to your T4.  Read the first paragraph.:lol:

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And they get a tax benefit from that.  

If they claim your phone has a 50% personal use they you will get half the bill added to your T4.  Read the first paragraph.:lol:

most people pay for their own cell phone this is a non issue really

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

most people pay for their own cell phone this is a non issue really

And those that do not will soon be seeing a taxable benefit added to their income. Might cost a person 200 bucksif they are taxed at 40% and the company says50% is personal use with a 1k per year bill.

most JOBS created in first 9 months of any year since 2002 - but this is bad so FS is voting against it and wants cuts to OAS 

imagine if that job killing carbon tax wasn't here :lol: 

Keep it moving - No wonder DOUG is hiding and not spewing his good numbers :lol:   

Ontario is the economic center of Canada Harper thanks Wynne :lol: 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you get a car from your job, free gas, free insurance shouldn't this be a taxable benny?  

So are you saying that if you sit at a desk during day and talk on a company landline that you also should get taxed?  Most make or receive a personal call or two.

Does the CRA charge its employees a taxable benefit for their landlines?  In my opinion no different then my company provided cellphone.  Just my desk is in a different type of office on 4 wheels.

Yes I get a few personal calls on my work cell.  And when travelling I do use it to make a few personal calls.   But I also have a personal cell that I keep and have for most of my personal business as do a lot of people I know.

And my company monthly cell bill is rarely over the group base rate for our company and I talk to a lot of people all day on my phone.  I run huge minutes but we are in a group plan that must average minutes.

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So are you saying that if you sit at a desk during day and talk on a company landline that you also should get taxed?  Most make or receive a personal call or two.

Does the CRA charge its employees a taxable benefit for their landlines?  In my opinion no different then my company provided cellphone.  Just my desk is in a different type of office on 4 wheels.

Yes I get a few personal calls on my work cell.  And when travelling I do use it to make a few personal calls.   But I also have a personal cell that I keep and have for most of my personal business as do a lot of people I know.

And my company monthly cell bill is rarely over the group base rate for our company and I talk to a lot of people all day on my phone.  I run huge minutes but we are in a group plan that must average minutes.

You have your own cell - you have no worries about any of this

This is more about the guy that makes up some company, registered it and never does any work just claims home expenses - pretty much tax cheats 

He claims  his phone for business yet only talks to his buddies - there are many doing this daily 

I pay taxable bennies  - so do you - AC doesn't :lol:  

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is more about the guy that makes up some company, registered it and never does any work just claims home expenses - pretty much tax cheats 

He claims  his phone for business yet only talks to his buddies - there are many doing this daily 

Were incorporated Fail, the last two weeks I've spent out of the country.   The calls home, to friends and to other customers are reasonable.

You have no clue.

How many board staff have cells and laptops?:lol:

Oh just wait.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Were incorporated Fail, the last two weeks I've spent out of the country.   The calls home, to friends and to other customers are reasonable.

You have no clue.

How many board staff have cells and laptops?:lol:

Oh just wait.

:lol:  you have no worries just like SK - Your example has nothing to do with the link you posted 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

No it’s not.  If it’s a law it could effect all company phone users.

Large corporations have to adhere to all the tax laws.  They have internal audits to verify.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ends up it was a security situation most likely a lunatic threatening Trudeau...  Saw Sophie on the news looking smokin in her jeans, defiantly all over Justin 

Did you see all the security around him tonight - tense 

22 minutes ago, irv said:

no they are not, CPC isn't happy due to being sued but all these videos are on CBC website for your viewing pleasure 

too funny NEW ONEWAY thinking CBC is hiding videos they posted :lol:   

The fact you support breaking the law is wonderful,  CPC says they shouldn't have to ask for permission to use any videos :lol:   and IRV cheers