British Columbia  $      49,244
Manitoba  $      47,632
Quebec  $      47,320
New Brunswick  $      46,644
Nova Scotia  $      45,292
Prince Edward Island  $      42,380

43 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Tax cut?

only an the dumb would believe that allowing people to keep an extra 3 or 4% of their tax money now and paying back 7% on the debt later is a tax cut.  

Serious issues for CANADA if the stupid are allowed to continue 

who is that? Liberals?   I assume you have missed the last decade of spending<

I know you do about Wynne  but for some ONEWAY reason Harpers spending wasn't spending 

what a ONEWAY

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

who is that? Liberals?   I assume you have missed the last decade of spending<

I know you do about Wynne  but for some ONEWAY reason Harpers spending wasn't spending 

what a ONEWAY

Harper led Canada pretty much unscathed through a global recession and financial crisis.

Your hero has spent huge amounts on his self serving promotion and left the piggy bank tapped and dry.

Big difference between global accolades for Harper managing Canada in crisis and Trudeau spending like a drunken sailor on imaginary social causes and issues he creates to pander for votes.  

I guess we will see how the economy reacts in recession as global financial leaders are all warning about its imminence.  In our current state CANADA is doomed.

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Harper led Canada pretty much unscathed through a global recession and financial crisis.

Your hero has spent huge amounts on his self serving promotion and left the piggy bank tapped and dry.

Big difference between global accolades for Harper managing Canada in crisis and Trudeau spending like a drunken sailor on imaginary social causes and issues he creates to pander for votes.  

I guess we will see how the economy reacts in recession as global financial leaders are all warning about its imminence.  In our current state CANADA is doomed.

interesting - do you feel Ontario fared well during the recession and going unscathed?  I am betting not :dunno: even knowing Canada results are nothing more than Provincial numbers.....

The economy today is also far better than is was just 4 years ago - this is more facts

the ONEWAY is big in you 

10 hours ago, Sksman said:

Tax cut?

only an the dumb would believe that allowing people to keep an extra 3 or 4% of their tax money now and paying back 7% on the debt later is a tax cut.  

Serious issues for CANADA if the stupid are allowed to continue 

So right on-borrow today to repay with interest -sometime-brilliant strategy-wake up dumb people=no free lunch!

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

interesting - do you feel Ontario fared well during the recession and going unscathed?  I am betting not :dunno: even knowing Canada results are nothing more than Provincial numbers.....

The economy today is also far better than is was just 4 years ago - this is more facts

the ONEWAY is big in you 

Debt is much higher-everywhere-not good in a downturn!

what do you consider middle income? 

average total household income is about 85K

the fact we still talk about CLASSES in today's world is very strange

They're are diff. classes of course-always have been!

the ONEWAY is big in you 

Ontario was under liberal watch at that time? 

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what do you consider middle income? 

average total household income is about 85K

the fact we still talk about CLASSES in today's world is very strange

Double that.....needs an alignment

45 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Double that.....needs an alignment

? it is the average of wages earned - there is no guessing or wishing or alignment :dunno:

Every time anyone ever asked for a raise this place goes ape shit,  then you complain the average wage is too low for your rating of class :lol:  

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In other words, if a company claims that 50 per cent of a mobile phone’s usage is for commercial purposes – it may have to prove that claim if challenged by a CRA auditor.

:dunno:  what is the issue

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

? it is the average of wages earned - there is no guessing or wishing or alignment :dunno:

Every time anyone ever asked for a raise this place goes ape shit,  then you complain the average wage is too low for your rating of class :lol:  

Just saw on the news that an average family in Toronto need to make 130k per year just qualify for a mortgage provided they have 20 or 25% down......not downtown but I guess in the GTA areas.  Average house in Toronto is like 1.3 or something 

likely time they relook at the so called middle income numbers

11 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Just saw on the news that an average family in Toronto need to make 130k per year just qualify for a mortgage provided they have 20 or 25% down......not downtown but I guess in the GTA areas.  Average house in Toronto is like 1.3 or something 

likely time they relook at the so called middle income numbers

If you want to pay 1 million for a home that is what it will take - what is your point?  wages need to grow?  :lol:  

anyway so your family average is 65k each in your scenario 

if less than 3% make 150k I don't see what your point is here

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you want to pay 1 million for a home that is what it will take - what is your point?  wages need to grow?  :lol:  

anyway so your family average is 65k each in your scenario 

if less than 3% make 150k I don't see what your point is here

I didn’t expect you would understand.  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

In other words, if a company claims that 50 per cent of a mobile phone’s usage is for commercial purposes – it may have to prove that claim if challenged by a CRA auditor.

:dunno:  what is the issue

You're going to get a tax bill for your company phone and laptop, idiot.:lol: