Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wrong this would or could be criminal so RCMP would lay charges - this is nothing but a bullshit story 

Poor Fail no understanding of how the real world works.

Do you really think that a 29 year old substitute teacher quits halfway through a school year and has a lawyer represent him when leaving for no reason?

And yes the alleged sexual misconduct could have went unreported.  Or with no charges.  If the female was viewed to be consenting and Trudeau had sex with the student there could have been doubts charges would stick and there was likely an agreement worked out.

Remember it’s a rich kids private school with rich parents and their names to protect, a school wanting to protect their reputation, and the ex prime ministers idiot son all involved.  A lot of money involved and reputations.

It reads of cover up and scandal.

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Poor Fail no understanding of how the real world works.

Do you really think that a 29 year old substitute teacher quits halfway through a school year and has a lawyer represent him when leaving for no reason?

And yes the alleged sexual misconduct could have went unreported.  Or with no charges.  If the female was viewed to be consenting and Trudeau had sex with the student there could have been doubts charges would stick and there was likely an agreement worked out.

Remember it’s a rich kids private school with rich parents and their names to protect, a school wanting to protect their reputation, and the ex prime ministers idiot son all involved.  A lot of money involved and reputations.

It reads of cover up and scandal.

possible, as Private Schools are known for covering up stories 

I have no doubt that Trudeau banged chicks - not sure about doing a student while teacher her but again possible 

I am going to still stick with bullshit - 

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Warren calls that a fake news site.

funny how all the Patrick Brown stories were false even when the women spoke out about, she is a liar

but this story is 100% true and more cover ups :lol:  poor Jody she just want to speak the truth

44 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

funny how all the Patrick Brown stories were false even when the women spoke out about, she is a liar

but this story is 100% true and more cover ups :lol:  poor Jody she just want to speak the truth

Patrick should be premier.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Patrick should be premier.

way better than FORD as I said I was going to vote for Brown he was going to lower my taxes 

Pat is a bit of a douche tool too known about him for a long time

we have buck a beer and no emmisions I guess that is still okay :

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Jagmeet handles himself very well

Scheer not so much, strange really someone with his experience 

none of this matters to you guys anyway :lol:  

Fagmeat is doong good. BUT he has no shot at anything other than 3rd party, but that is even doubtful. Fielding a sikh was beyond stupid when quebec could be your best hope.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

anyone watching tonight the no-answer debates :dunno:  

MAX is going to stir it up 

or are you guys still mad that Trudeau has gotten more ass then yourselves 

first line nailed it. hahahaha. not one of the twats would give a straight, or yes or no answer. actually think singh is doing not too bad. not that it matters. and am i the only one that wants to smack that liver faced idiot may right in the head?

25 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

A great synopsis. The best we have?  Sad.

And the other garbage topic..... is the global warming bullshit.  This topic is consuming everything and wasting billions dollars and time on a group of sheep followers....sad. Get on with governing the country in a responsible matter forget the special interest shit.

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

That was awesome.

WTF did Trudeau do to his hair?:lol:

X2! And it was well received by the audience as well. :bc:

"Rumor" is Sophie has left her nit witted husband and will file for divorce after the election. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

the PQ guy sure stuck his ground

Lizzy is always a good speaker

Max was entertaining 

for  5 against 1 Brown Face Trudeau did well, very good under pressure

Scheer has some zingers and like I said about him in the legislator with his cute rhymes - he needs to pick it up a bit

Jagmeet is solid - I like the guy he has some good ideas and speak very well - He would freak some other county leaders  out  :lol:  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Max was entertaining 

Scheer has some zingers and like I said about him in the legislator with his cute rhymes - he needs to pick it up a bit

Jagmeet is solid - I like the guy he has some good ideas and speak very well - He would freak some other county leaders  out  :lol:  

It's easy when you have no accountability.  Promise everything, deliver fuck all.

Fagmeat's plan in a nutshell.  May is even worse.

Max had some moments, he did ok.

Only watched last 20 mins.

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Max was entertaining 

:lol:You really need to lay off the dope for a while. :crazy: