Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the rumour making its way is Trudeau was fired from the blackface private school for  sleeping with a 17 year old student.  If true wrong way fail will still vote for him.:lol:

Also he slept with many staff and dumped them.  A real feminist.

Poor Sophie, I feel sorry for her for marrying such a loser.

We all must be able to learn from Justin.  I am sure he will tell us it’s moment to consider and reflect on and what we as a society can take away from this behaviour.

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

We all must be able to learn from Justin.  I am sure he will tell us it’s moment to consider and reflect on and what we as a society can take away from this behaviour.

As fucked up as that sounds, this is exactly what he would say, and NOT step aside. The guy has a major mental defect.

5 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

the paper was pulled mid run, check it out, there is apparently an investigation ongoing, thus the press, hahahahaha, not being able to report

Ya apparently an injunction against the globe.  

Sock boy took the day off again today. 

On 10/3/2019 at 11:31 AM, 1trailmaker said:

so will Doug Ford beat Wynne if he is in long enough

not sure of your point?  If you think we only have deficit due to recessions you are incorrect -   matter of fact Conservative cuts cause all recessions so far isn't that why they only happen under Con governments? 

Because Conservative's have to clean up/rein in reckless Lieberal spending of taxpayer's $!

If anyone is interested in being carbon neutral this sled season I will provide carbon credits.  You should submit $0.25/litre of fuel burned.

PM me and I will provide address where to send the cheque.

By the way I am not associated with Less Emissions Inc which has been linked to Bullfrog Environmental and Gerald Butts and his friends.  

The Liberal government led by Justin Trudeau is challenging a landmark human rights ruling to compensate apprehended First Nations children harmed by the on-reserve child welfare system and under-funded child and family services.

The Attorney General of Canada filed with the Federal Court today an application for a judicial review and for a stay of the ruling — just two weeks before the federal election and days before the Oct. 7 deadline for filing an appeal.

The Canadian Human Rights Tribunal ordered the federal government on Sept. 6 to pay $40,000 — the maximum allowed under the Canadian Human Rights Act — to each child taken from homes and communities under the on-reserve child welfare system from Jan. 1, 2006, to a date to be determined by the tribunal.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/human-rights-tribunal-liberal-child-welfare-appeal-1.5308897?fbclid=IwAR3ZlWMjXCMC0CQxxo9vEdv5wUQLQ4sz4OZ_DSfl7_DueEg6YcE4vZePfTY

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Liberal government led by Justin Trudeau is challenging a landmark human rights ruling to compensate apprehended First Nations children harmed by the on-reserve child welfare system and under-funded child and family services.

The Attorney General of Canada filed with the Federal Court today an application for a judicial review and for a stay of the ruling — just two weeks before the federal election and days before the Oct. 7 deadline for filing an appeal.

The Canadian Human Rights Tribunal ordered the federal government on Sept. 6 to pay $40,000 — the maximum allowed under the Canadian Human Rights Act — to each child taken from homes and communities under the on-reserve child welfare system from Jan. 1, 2006, to a date to be determined by the tribunal.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/human-rights-tribunal-liberal-child-welfare-appeal-1.5308897?fbclid=IwAR3ZlWMjXCMC0CQxxo9vEdv5wUQLQ4sz4OZ_DSfl7_DueEg6YcE4vZePfTY

No way Jody would have done that.:lol: