Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fail,

Trudeau was first elected in 2005 I believe.  Or somewhere around there.  

When was Scheer elected?

Why was Trudeau paid half of Scheer?  Oh right he wasn’t wrong again Fail!

scheer was 24 years old living in his mom basement and won an election <<<<< this is FACT 

If you think Anderw was just an average guy hanging with the PM and making 150k for his first job ever  I am okay with that - no need to belittle Trudeau and what he has accomplished in the real world -  He didn't have too as we know he was elite bringing up,  just like Scheers kids who now according to you are Elite no nothing fucks :dunno:  

1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

Teachers & reality don't go together!

I know I know you hate teachers and all government workers - I hear this often

Big surprise 

a mail clerk and a fake insurance broker is top notch :lol: 

not sure why you put so much into a persons wealth and or job - then vote for the exact opposite

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Big surprise 

not sure why you put so much into a persons wealth and or job - then vote for the exact opposite

A lot of great CEO's started in the mailroom.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A lot of great CEO's started in the mailroom.

sure did

still has nothing to do with your voting for a career politician that has never worked in real world - you bash a person for being a Teacher with 2 degrees ///

Classic 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Big surprise 

It's about education & some aspect of real world experience-not the education womb that people like Dopey never came out of!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Trudeau thinks they'd make great spokespersons for Canadian's. :wacko:

more lies

The court case was started under HARPER fight against VETS not Trudeau 

Again I ask you IRV since you love to USE VETS on a daily basis " what are these court case about"?   you can google it but please reply with exact cases

OMAR compensation was not being brought back to Canada, he finished his sentence in Canada as Obama moved some people out of Gata(whatever)

All politicians lie like a rug - its up to YOU IRV to root though the facts instead of reading MEME's for your information 

9 minutes ago, irv said:
10 minutes ago, irv said:

Trudeau thinks they'd make great spokespersons for Canadian's. :wacko:

Truppy1.jpg

This isn't quite true WE only went after leaders of department in the Nazi's -  we didn't search out any regular army or fighters matter of fact we welcomed them into our country.  THIS IS FACT IRV

literally millions of Germans soldiers were welcomed into Canada and the USA

Same for Italians

Japanese 

Held for the purpose of bringing Nazi war criminals to justice, the Nuremberg trials were a series of 13 trials carried out in Nuremberg, Germany, between 1945 and 1949. The defendants, who included Nazi Party officials and high-ranking military officers along with German industrialists, lawyers and doctors, were indicted on such charges as crimes against peace and crimes against humanity. 

The soldiers that executed millions of children and women were not sought out,  only their leaders were -  They left Germany for Canada after that - MORE FACTS IRV 

These are FACTS IRV not my opinion - your MEME;s are not correct

There is a war criminal German living on your street IRV 

Today we would be insisting on executing every single German for backing the NAZI's 

Ottawa spends 750k fighting vets for their pensions 2012

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-spent-750000-in-legal-fees-fighting-veterans-pension-claim/article4561879/

Stephen Harper must accept responsibility for the poor treatment of veterans, says veteran

The time is long overdue for you to ask for, and accept, VAC minister Fantino’s resignation and for you to accept responsibility for the systemic failures with in the Canadian Forces and Veterans Affairs Canada; specifically, the treatment of injured and ill service men and women and veterans who have become disabled during their service.

This last slap in the face to our veterans community, and the over one billion dollars that has been rolled over from the VAC budget, truly illustrates your government’s commitment to seeing off disabled service men and women.

IRV ANDREW IS LYING AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE 

TRUDEAU REINSTATED VETS PENSIONS BACK TO THE AGREEMENT IN 2002 - MORE STUFF YOU HAVEN'T A CLUE ABOUT

Veterans Affairs Minister Seamus O’Regan unveiled the new pensions Wednesday, more than two years after the Liberals promised them during the last federal election – and only days before Christmas.

“Our pension-for-life plan is a combination of benefits that provide recognition, income support and stability to veterans and Canadian Armed Forces members who experience a service-related illness or injury,” O’Regan said in a statement.

But the Liberals’ plan offers only modest increases for those on the other end of the spectrum, and continues to provide many veterans with less than the previous lifelong disability pensions, which were abolished in 2006 BY STEPHEN HARPER.

3 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Ha, it’s been debunked.  He was telling the truth. 

Liberals are desperate to put out the blackface dumpster fire. 

no he was never an agent he worked there for 2 months - lives in his moms basement 

The only thing proven is he lied out right about his common job

OTTAWA—Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer completed just one of four required courses to become an insurance broker, according to the Insurance Brokers Association of Saskatchewan.

Scheer has faced questions over suggestions that he sold insurance before being elected as the 25-year-old MP for Regina-Qu’Appelle. Scheer has repeatedly held up his time at a Regina insurance company, as well as his previous job as a waiter, as evidence of his understanding of small businesses and the private sector.

But in a statement released Monday, Insurance Brokers Association of Saskatchewan (IBAS) CEO Derek Lothian confirmed Scheer was on the path to becoming a licensed insurance broker, and had completed just one of four courses to obtain that certification.

“IBAS can confirm … that Mr. Scheer did complete an accredited course with the IBAS that would form part of the eligibility requirements for licensing,” Lothian said in a statement.

Andrew took a weekend course so lets move on to another topic this one is dead....

No education

Elite

nothing more to say

Edited by 1trailmaker

It’s amazing How big of a deal Fail maker and the Liberal party and media are trying to make of Scheer and his insurance background.

Trudeau was a groper and lied.  No worries.

Trudeau and SNC scandal.  No worries.

Trudeau and India.  No worries

Trudeau and blackface. No worries.

Its a lot like the Mike Duffy deal. But I guess when Trudeau pays off media he gets the light treatment.

Make Justin Trudeau a drama teacher again.   But with his groping incidents and blackface he is no longer qualified.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

OTTAWA—Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer completed just one of four required courses to become an insurance broker, according to the Insurance Brokers Association of Saskatchewan.

Scheer has faced questions over suggestions that he sold insurance before being elected as the 25-year-old MP for Regina-Qu’Appelle. Scheer has repeatedly held up his time at a Regina insurance company, as well as his previous job as a waiter, as evidence of his understanding of small businesses and the private sector.

But in a statement released Monday, Insurance Brokers Association of Saskatchewan (IBAS) CEO Derek Lothian confirmed Scheer was on the path to becoming a licensed insurance broker, and had completed just one of four courses to obtain that certification.

“IBAS can confirm … that Mr. Scheer did complete an accredited course with the IBAS that would form part of the eligibility requirements for licensing,” Lothian said in a statement.

Andrew took a weekend course so lets move on to another topic this one is dead....

No education

Elite

nothing more to say

Aren't these all bird courses that run over a weekend?  :lol:

53 minutes ago, Sksman said:

It’s amazing How big of a deal Fail maker and the Liberal party and media are trying to make of Scheer and his insurance background.

Trudeau was a groper and lied.  No worries.

Trudeau and SNC scandal.  No worries.

Trudeau and India.  No worries

Trudeau and blackface. No worries.

Its a lot like the Mike Duffy deal. But I guess when Trudeau pays off media he gets the light treatment.

Make Justin Trudeau a drama teacher again.   But with his groping incidents and blackface he is no longer qualified.

ME?  :lol:  I don't care what job a person had that is what all you care about,  I point out the hypocrisy of it all

DRama Teacheer

Window Washer

ELITE 

that is what the ONEWAYS seem to care about until now well until Harper 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Aren't these all bird courses that run over a weekend?  :lol:

:lol:  Ontario is a bit more involved

kind of like becoming a Realtor month or two pass a test your done

Andrew did his best to say he was just regular and got caught lying 

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

This isn't quite true WE only went after leaders of department in the Nazi's -  we didn't search out any regular army or fighters matter of fact we welcomed them into our country.  THIS IS FACT IRV

literally millions of Germans soldiers were welcomed into Canada and the USA

Same for Italians

Japanese 

Held for the purpose of bringing Nazi war criminals to justice, the Nuremberg trials were a series of 13 trials carried out in Nuremberg, Germany, between 1945 and 1949. The defendants, who included Nazi Party officials and high-ranking military officers along with German industrialists, lawyers and doctors, were indicted on such charges as crimes against peace and crimes against humanity. 

The soldiers that executed millions of children and women were not sought out,  only their leaders were -  They left Germany for Canada after that - MORE FACTS IRV 

These are FACTS IRV not my opinion - your MEME;s are not correct

There is a war criminal German living on your street IRV 

Today we would be insisting on executing every single German for backing the NAZI's 

Many Nazi soldiers involved in murdering Jews have been arrested & tried in recent years!