Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

who said he was given anything?  Trudeau won on his own too :dunno:  

people making 200k a year do not have anything to do with middle class - why are you insisting on this :dunno:  

10% make 80k or more in Canada  - that is it AC so give it  a rest, he isn't just a normal average wage earner and never has been......

Again none of this changes your ONEWAY vote so why try to defend it? 

official STATS for Canada 

The top 10% of Canadians had incomes over $80,400

According to the 2011 NHS, 10% of CanadiansNote1 had total incomes of more than $80,400 Note 2 in 2010, Note 3 almost triple the national median income of $27,800.Note4 To be in the top 5%, Canadians needed to have a total income of slightly above $102,300 and to be in the top 1% required just over $191,100, nearly seven times the national median income.

The top 10% of Canadians made an average income of $134,900, with the top 5% making one third more ($179,800) and the top 1% almost triple that amount ($381,300). Meanwhile, the bottom 90% had an average income of $28,000

You and ANDREW are out of touch with reality in the work force

Your quoting 8 and 9 year old earnings figures.

You are desperate today.

And $40,000/year is no where near any government wage after 8 or 10 years.  You know it as does everyone else on here.

5 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

His Mother was a nurse?/father a librarian?=rich?

blal blah blah - yea they made 110k far from poor that we aer trying to make his family our to be.  They didn't have a car :lol:  they could afford many but chose not too :lol: 

Trudeau's mom was unemployed  :dunno: never worked 

Justin's Dad dead when he was 29 - where Andrew just left his parents basement a few years prior to that.

Trudeau got education and a job as a common person when he didn't have too

ANDREW chose life time career of tax paid position - you hate Government lifers 

you guys kill me - ANDREW  HANGS WITH THE PRIME MINSTER OF CANADA at 25 year old and is making 150 then 200k before age 30 

ANDREW IS AN ELITIST who kids go to private Christian Schools - not average at all

too funny 

9 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Your quoting 8 and 9 year old earnings figures.

You are desperate today.

And $40,000/year is no where near any government wage after 8 or 10 years.  You know it as does everyone else on here.

STATS CAN PAGE 

wages have been stagenet for a long time, its the treason WYNNE tried to raise the min wage to 15$

FACTS HAVENT CHANGED 150K IS A 3% ELITE EARNER

BOLD You are not qualified to make that assumption

you can find the income levels here

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1110023901&pickMembers[0]=1.1&pickMembers[1]=2.3&pickMembers[2]=3.1&pickMembers[3]=4.1

Edited by 1trailmaker

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Scheer defending his employment record of 2 months at some insurance firm claiming to be an Broker :lol:  as his middle class experience :lol: 

Then started to make 155k a year from the tax payer for life -  these are the employee type you want to fire and hire others for much much cheaper :lol:  

fucking lifers are a  ONEWAY CON best friend - also Drunk people, crack user, hanging with gang members is another great trait for BEST EVER servant 

Good insurance brokers would smoke him and the PM's salary and whatever speaking fees you think we're justified.:lol:

Not many though.:lol:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

finally what?

I can't stand these type of douche tools

I wonder why they chose to only block these 2 people :dunno: rather than just block the entire event....

Max is a douche tool too

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

finally what?

I can't stand these type of douche tools

I wonder why they chose to only block these 2 people :dunno: rather than just block the entire event....

Max is a douche tool too

Finally a main media mentioned the story.  Disgusting is an understatement.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Finally a main media mentioned the story.  Disgusting is an understatement.

like these

it just happened

Sep 29, 2019 10:50 PM 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/mohawk-bernier-violent-clashes-1.5302342

https://globalnews.ca/news/5967840/maxime-bernier-hamilton-protesters/beta/?utm_expid=.kz0UD5JkQOCo6yMqxGqECg.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No response from our current PM?  Diversity is our strength.

which leader has spoken on this topic that happened just yesterday?  I haven't heard anything from any of them :dunno: 

Max isn't relevant to the election

who backs any of these people?  I know Liberals sure don't :dunno:  

Sean Dowling, a protester who showed up to denounce the PPC and its supporters, said he did so to let the far right know that "hatred has no place in Hamilton, and here we celebrate acceptance, diversity, love and peace."

hahaha - how much weed does this guy smoke?  Hamilton is the most racist city in Canada.  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

stop painting ANDREW as the average guy, you did the same  with FORD who has been entitled his whole life 

I think being a TEACHER is pretty average guy to me :dunno:   unlike being the speaker of the house at age 29 :dunno:  who is elite here?  

Fully qualified elementary teacher in Durham Board makes 97 g's a yr.-not exactly chump change!

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

blal blah blah - yea they made 110k far from poor that we aer trying to make his family our to be.  They didn't have a car :lol:  they could afford many but chose not too :lol: 

Trudeau's mom was unemployed  :dunno: never worked 

Justin's Dad dead when he was 29 - where Andrew just left his parents basement a few years prior to that.

Trudeau got education and a job as a common person when he didn't have too

ANDREW chose life time career of tax paid position - you hate Government lifers 

you guys kill me - ANDREW  HANGS WITH THE PRIME MINSTER OF CANADA at 25 year old and is making 150 then 200k before age 30 

ANDREW IS AN ELITIST who kids go to private Christian Schools - not average at all

too funny 

Trudeau's worth 10 mill.-all inherited-his grandfather had a chain of gas stations-carbon polluters!

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

Fully qualified elementary teacher in Durham Board makes 97 g's a yr.-not exactly chump change!

YUP and is an average person dealing with kids daily, not hanging with the Prime MInister having coffee and chit chats all day. 

what is your point agian>  Trudeau made 1/2 the wages Scheer :dunno:   we already know this ANDREW is an elite 

and Private schools don't pay that much and certainly not 20 years ago either - :lol:   keep them coming Muskoil

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

Trudeau's worth 10 mill.-all inherited-his grandfather had a chain of gas stations-carbon polluters!

Yup I guess you will say this about all kids  :dunno:  many here are rich and will leave quite a bit to their kids.   

I am sure that doesn't make your kids worthless like you make Trudeau out to be, just because he inherited money 

He is just a Drama Teacher - but Andrew is a true leader because he has never had a job :dunno:  

You make zero sense 

Edited by 1trailmaker

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yup I guess you will say this about all kids  :dunno:  many here are rich and will leave quite a bit to their kids.   

I am sure that doesn't make your kids worthless like you make Trudeau out to be, just because he inherited money 

He is just a Drama Teacher - but Andrew is a true leader because he has never had a job :dunno:  

You make zero sense 

Trudope is top .1% elite without any sense of reality. That's why he's so f-----d up!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET

only slogan so far for Andrew

Jagmeet is offering up lots lol

Day Care

Dental - I like this one

Yeah-go No Down Payment party-more free stuff with Other People's $!

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

YUP and is an average person dealing with kids daily, not hanging with the Prime MInister having coffee and chit chats all day. 

what is your point agian>  Trudeau made 1/2 the wages Scheer :dunno:   we already know this ANDREW is an elite 

and Private schools don't pay that much and certainly not 20 years ago either - :lol:   keep them coming Muskoil

Fail,

Trudeau was first elected in 2005 I believe.  Or somewhere around there.  

When was Scheer elected?

Why was Trudeau paid half of Scheer?  Oh right he wasn’t wrong again Fail!

So Trudeau says he dressed in blackface and thought it was okay because he is not racist.  

So when did we determine who is racist by what they say about themselves?

I thought actions spoke louder then words?

Trudeau is racist and always has been.   

• Like 1

https://www.globalresearch.ca/climate-money-trail/5690209

The picture that emerges is the attempted financial reorganization of the world economy using climate, something the sun and its energy have orders of magnitude more to do with than mankind ever could—to try to convince us ordinary folk to make untold sacrifice to “save our planet.”

1 hour ago, irv said:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/climate-money-trail/5690209

The picture that emerges is the attempted financial reorganization of the world economy using climate, something the sun and its energy have orders of magnitude more to do with than mankind ever could—to try to convince us ordinary folk to make untold sacrifice to “save our planet.”

We need Dopey in his Superperson suit to fly up to the sun & tell it to cool it!

• Haha 1