Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well now he actually goes to the country in question and does a Mr dressup

He didn't learn in 2001 and he still has zero concept when he went to India as Canada's PM (and there could be pics of him in black face there as well as he cant remember how many times he did it)

Surprised he didn't do the India trip in Brown Face :lol:  

The guy likes to do costumes I really dno't see a problem with that aspect

13406397.jpg?quality=70&strip=all

2017-10-31t220946z_110753381_rc115f31335

20131030-Justin-Trudeau-01.jpg

Stephen-Harper-Cowboy-Outfit-Stampede.jp

o-STEPHEN-HARPER-900.jpg?13

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Surprised he didn't do the India trip in Brown Face :lol:  

The guy likes to do costumes I really dno't see a problem with that aspect

13406397.jpg?quality=70&strip=all

2017-10-31t220946z_110753381_rc115f31335

20131030-Justin-Trudeau-01.jpg

Stephen-Harper-Cowboy-Outfit-Stampede.jp

o-STEPHEN-HARPER-900.jpg?13

twofer this week. agree with ya on this. that is not the problem with his twatness. it is the hunting for anything on anybody not 'with them' and then when a skeleton shows up, lying through his smug fucking teeth about it

• Like 1

Just now, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

except him

How is the actual Trudeau love affair in BC, MNT? is the majority supportive of him or is that just what we're lead to believe?

2 minutes ago, irv said:

How is the actual Trudeau love affair in BC, MNT? is the majority supportive of him or is that just what we're lead to believe?

he walks on fucking water amongst the hongcouver crowd. (dippers are strong there too). kooteneys are dippers, but almost all the rest of us are normal. ha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

he walks on fucking water amongst the hongcouver crowd. (dippers are strong there too). kooteneys are dippers, but almost all the rest of us are normal. ha

So half love him and the other half don't or are the numbers not so equally disproportionate? 

13 minutes ago, irv said:

So half love him and the other half don't or are the numbers not so equally disproportionate? 

about 30-35% love him, 30-35% dippers in hongcouver, but the way our parliamentary dictatorships voting is, that is enough. and with 2.5 million of them and many ridings, it fucks the rest of the province, both fed and provincial

21 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

about 30-35% love him, 30-35% dippers in hongcouver, but the way our parliamentary dictatorships voting is, that is enough. and with 2.5 million of them and many ridings, it fucks the rest of the province, both fed and provincial

That's too bad! :sad:

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Idiot arrest for tossing eggs at Trudeau 

who the fuck would Threaten a Prime Minister of any country 

He is in big do do

An immigrant falling out of favor with, Trudeau? :dunno:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Scheer and Ford both absent from today's worldwide events 

strange

Why?

Trudeau and McKenna have done nothing to combat climate change.  Our emissions continually increase under Trudeau.  Hell if he was concerned about climate change he would not be criss crossing the country 5 times a week during the election.  Instead he would make a statement and change the way he campaigns.  Make a real statement.

Instead jump on the activist bandwagon and distract from his abysmal record and many failures and social gaffes.

Ford and Scheer don’t need to march with fakes like Trudeau.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Why?

Trudeau and McKenna have done nothing to combat climate change.  Our emissions continually increase under Trudeau.  Hell if he was concerned about climate change he would not be criss crossing the country 5 times a week during the election.  Instead he would make a statement and change the way he campaigns.  Make a real statement.

Instead jump on the activist bandwagon and distract from his abysmal record and many failures and social gaffes.

Exactly-stunning how the 'intellectual' lefties can't see thru his acting!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Why?

10 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Not jumping on the climate emergency bandwagon!

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

They told Trudeau to take a hike 

34 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Exactly-stunning how the 'intellectual' lefties can't see thru his acting!

oh the ONEWAYS have spoken :lol:  

Just in case you didn't know this wasn't a Trudeau event nor a Canadian one, it was world wide 10's of millions of people marching all across the globe, all except the conservative leaders here  in Ottawa and Ontario 

nothing to miss, no votes to get - stay at home and do nothing is the answer 

I guess you guys still see this as a non issue, clearly some of you don't understand what climate is even, comments like he arrived in a plane is just showing the lack of understanding on the subject.

I think they missed a great opportunity to gain votes and look promising in their platform - ANDREW lost all of that now 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just in case you didn't know this wasn't a Trudeau event nor a Canadian one, it was world wide 10's of millions of people marching all across the globe, all except the conservative leaders here  in Ottawa and Ontario 

I guess you guys still see this as a non issue, clearly some of you don't understand what climate is even, comments like he arrived in a plane is just showing the lack of understanding on the subject.

I think they missed a great opportunity to gain votes and look promising in their platform - ANDREW lost all of that now 

So you still think Global warming is real and upon us, Trail? Like I've asked Kevvy numerous times, what is the climate emergency up here in Canada? 

You're a fool just like him and the rest of the brainwashed alarmists so I'm not expecting a coherent solid answer, but give it your best shot and convince me I should jump onboard this bandwagon. 

climmity4.jpeg

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

What's not gonna change?  No matter what the climate will always will.  Dumb fucks, need at least another decade to flush out the leftards propaganda bs 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So what has Justin Trudeau done to reduce climate change?

Other then Taxed Canadians?

Has Justin Trudeau reduced his carbon footprint?

It’s hard for intelligent people to take a poser like Trudeau seriously.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's not gonna change?  No matter what the climate will always will.  Dumb fucks, need at least another decade to flush out the leftards propaganda bs 

:lol:  

Pretty funny AC - This topic is hear for the next couple of decades 

The concept of not lets kill the world is a good one, one that the cons will fight to the death (of the world)

Can you explain how this concept is wrong and goes against your beliefs :dunno:  forget carbon tax that wasn't the protesting

71280379_1136902046698039_75154364800937

Fail it’s kinda like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle going to Elton John’s French chateau by private plane.  The reasoning that Elton John gave was a donation in the correct size that would offset the carbon footprint from the trip was made by Elton John.

The problem is the Carbon Footprint was increased by the trip!

Had the trip not been taken and the donation made then I would say Elton John cares.  But if rich people like Elton John and Leonardo DiCaprio jet set around creating a carbon footprint and only use their wealth to buy credits that is no different then Hypocrisy.  The whole carbon credit deal has already been proven as a joke in the world.

• Like 1