Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

13 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:

Ms. Nassif told The Globe that Tourism Minister Mélanie Joly, a Montreal MP, contacted her on March 4 about the request to support Mr. Trudeau.

“I was called by minister [Joly] to ask why I wasn’t going to support the Prime Minister. And I said I didn’t feel I would be authentic to come and post that he is a feminist after what he had done,” she said.

Through a spokesperson, Ms. Joly initially denied reaching out to Ms. Nassif. Shown a screenshot of a text exchange in which Ms. Joly asked Ms. Nassif if they could speak later that day, Ms. Joly said she has no recollection of their discussion.

“It is normal for an MP to communicate with colleagues to offer support or to get a sense of the situation. However, she does not remember that conversation,” said Jeremy Ghio, a spokesman for Ms. Joly.

Ms. Nassif said other Liberal MPs were not happy that she had hugged Ms. Wilson-Raybould outside the House of Commons. She added the way Mr. Trudeau and others treated Ms. Wilson-Raybould and Ms. Philpott led to her disenchantment.

Ms. Wilson-Raybould said Ms. Nassif was supportive after she and Ms. Philpott were expelled from the party.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

:bc: If there is any truth/proof about this affair, I hope it comes out soon! Black face and an affair should surely do him in. 

Regardless, I hope this latest lie from Trudope gets the full media attention it deserves! 

It appears he is completely chained to scripted responses, he can't answer the question.

What a f'n embarrassment but still carries it off in his own incredible arrogant style 

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/09/23/that-wasnt-even-close-to-answering-the-question-trudeau-dodges-on-what-his-blackface-dancing-costume-was-supposed-to-represent/

18 minutes ago, Tinker said:

It appears he is completely chained to scripted responses, he can't answer the question.

What a f'n embarrassment but still carries it off in his own incredible arrogant style 

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/09/23/that-wasnt-even-close-to-answering-the-question-trudeau-dodges-on-what-his-blackface-dancing-costume-was-supposed-to-represent/

At a whitewater rafting event even, OK Justin, you are not a racist.:lol:

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:41 AM, 1trailmaker said:

?

Aladdin :dunno:  

This offends you?  really Tinker  

Well now he actually goes to the country in question and does a Mr dressup

He didn't learn in 2001 and he still has zero concept when he went to India as Canada's PM (and there could be pics of him in black face there as well as he cant remember how many times he did it)