Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I feel the same way no  matter who did it - I just said Andrew saying he was against Gay marriage was before not today

I am far from the ONEWAYS you guys are

back in your day calling a person a Nigger was fine and I am sure you and everyone here used that term, that shouldn't stop you from having a job today uless you are still using that term ( I am sure many here do still) 

AGAIN You are missing the point: You preach Move on yet go back to something from years ago that has absolutely nothing to do with the the topic.

WTF does Scheer's opinion  on Gay marriage have to do with Truedark being a hypocrite ?

Nail Point.jpg

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Calling anyone islamophobic when you mocked them.

That is the point here I don't think he was moching anyone....

I work in the land of correctness, hard to deal with sometimes as everything is racist 

If you do a Jamaican accent you are racist, but do  an Irish accent you are not  

Its okay to dress up but don't touch your skin tone or you are racist :dunno:  

I actually have a valid strong opinion on this subject and far more experience than this  entire site =

Personally I don't think one person here is offended and really thinks this is a racist thing to do - just fuel that you do'nt really care about 

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

AGAIN You are missing the point: You preach Move on yet go back to something from years ago that has absolutely nothing to do with the the topic.

WTF does Scheer's opinion  on Gay marriage have to do with Truedark being a hypocrite ?

Nail Point.jpg

I pointed out both are not a terrible thing and happened a long time ago

YOu just keep going on about being offended by Trudeau's dressing up :lol:  

FineAlarmingIguana-max-1mb.gif

For the record ,the reason the picture was given to Time magazine was because the Canadian Media couldn't be trusted to publish the picture.  After all Truetard gave the media 600 million.  I have never seen a political leader so protected from the real world.....He and all his follower are Pathetic... 

11 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Read it again Captain Correctness, I clearly typed I don't care.

For all Justine preaches it turns out he's capable of the very "racism" interpretation he created... Hence the accusation of being a hypocrite. 

Don't forget, trail takes little snippets of what is posted and turns it around to be completely opposite of what someone writes on here

6 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Someone needs to publish where the 600 million came from. If that came from tax revenue somebody should be going to jail. I realize Justine is entitled to the entire country but where did the bribe money come from ??

Tax dollars....we paid

15 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Someone needs to publish where the 600 million came from. If that came from tax revenue somebody should be going to jail. I realize Justine is entitled to the entire country but where did the bribe money come from ??

8 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Tax dollars....we paid

yup. But the real dollar are way higher. The original budget for the CBC is 1.2 billion I believe and the first thing Idiot face did when he came in was up that by 575 mil. Then he announced the 600 mil for other news orgs so in reality its over 2 billion of tax paid dollars to support media that tells us we are idiots and that Justin is correct on everything.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't think it is a racist thing to do - similar to dressing as a geisha girl on Halloween which is considered racist today

good fuel no doubt but I don't think this makes Trudeau  a racist 

I take it you're not coloured?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I doubt Trudeau is a racist 

And i don't see this anything like being accused of being a white supremacists - never mind comparing what you do today as to 20 years ago

The good thing is your opinion of Trudeau hasn't changed :lol: 

Just got worse!

22 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

yup. But the real dollar are way higher. The original budget for the CBC is 1.2 billion I believe and the first thing Idiot face did when he came in was up that by 575 mil. Then he announced the 600 mil for other news orgs so in reality its over 2 billion of tax paid dollars to support media that tells us we are idiots and that Justin is correct on everything.

Communist Brainwashing Corp. should be shut down!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Read it again Captain Correctness, I clearly typed I don't care.

For all Justine preaches it turns out he's capable of the very "racism" interpretation he created... Hence the accusation of being a hypocrite. 

Yup 

I just don't agree with that liberal stance 

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

For the record ,the reason the picture was given to Time magazine was because the Canadian Media couldn't be trusted to publish the picture.  After all Truetard gave the media 600 million.  I have never seen a political leader so protected from the real world.....He and all his follower are Pathetic... 

Can you point to a document where he gave 600 million to special media groups 

I will wait for your post

This issue is on all media and I do'nt see anything other than reporting the news -

OPINIONS shouldn't play a part in reporting

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry not offend by Al jolson either 

its not what someone today should do I agree

So you know see Justin as a White Racist ?  really 

He always was one.  Its why he went to a private school with others just like him and did mr. dressup multiple times.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Can you point to a document where he gave 600 million to special media groups 

I will wait for your post

This issue is on all media and I do'nt see anything other than reporting the news -

OPINIONS shouldn't play a part in reporting

Slanted reporting happens with all media

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

but gave you and your Wife 30k combined that you will collect in just 10 short years 

if you are saving 10k a year I don't see you having all these issues you are claiming 

10k per year...lol People need to save at least 50k per year. We know all your money goes to your dealer so the government has to be responsible to carry you.