Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

By his own standards, Trudeau doesn't deserve free pass

However, the problem with giving Trudeau a pass is that he would not do the same if a similar photo were discovered of one of his opponents. Or of Ontario Premier Doug Ford. Or, most especially, of former Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

Since long before this campaign began, Trudeau and his Liberals have been running as much or more against Ford and Harper as they have against their actual opponent, Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer.

If a photo similar to the one of Trudeau with face, neck and hands blackened by makeup and wearing an Arabian turban showed up featuring Ford or Harper or Scheer, the Liberals would gleefully shop it around to every friendly media outlet they could, condemn the “scandalous” behaviour at every campaign stop and quickly have television commercials produced that warned of the Conservatives’ hidden racist agenda.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-by-his-own-standards-trudeau-doesnt-deserve-a-free-pass/wcm/f4f27f24-84ec-4bcc-8f70-85aafa40297c

11 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

thought the same thing. tell ya the truth, i think there may be an 'october surprise'about this dolt. (just saying. lol.) and it will be epic. the narcisism and silver spoon upbringing will catch up to him

Let's hope so-people are incredibly dumb!

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just turned on radio in the car and low and behold, they are trying to equate this to Sheer's comments against gay marriage 20 some odd years ago.  Felt like calling in, get a fucking clue DJ's.

same thing I would say

I certainly think Scheer can change  his mind, and being against gays at on time is not today.

Who the fuck would run for Open Office :dunno:  

Watched the video on Global News where Trudeau apologizes for his black face incidents and takes full responsibility.

What does I take full responsibility mean?

SNC Lavalin he disagreed with ruling on conflict but took full responsibility also.  

For Justin Trudeau taking full responsibility means nothing.  Nothing changes.  No actions.  No suspension.  He does not resign or step down.  

Where is the responsibility?

11 hours ago, irv said:

Truthfully, it is hard trying to figure out what exactly one is entitled to when it comes to CPP and OAS. Numbers/years galore and I also read from a finance guy, it can be very confusing.

https://themeasureofaplan.com/canadian-retirement-benefits-calculator-cpp-and-oas/

Good! He is too stupid to govern and needs to go ASAP before he completely ruins this country! 

What do you think of this that is currently floating around? Maybe it's to pay for his OAS enhancements? No matter how you try to spin something positive, Trail, remember, when it comes to Trudeau, after all is said and done, you nor I will be any further ahead. He might hand out with one hand but he is taking far more back with the other. 

tudiot.jpg

Of course-that's what Lieberals do-overtax & overspend!

1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

Still a stupidly racist thing to do-Dopey's not smart enough to appreciate that!

I don't think it is a racist thing to do - similar to dressing as a geisha girl on Halloween which is considered racist today

good fuel no doubt but I don't think this makes Trudeau  a racist 

11 hours ago, irv said:

Truthfully, it is hard trying to figure out what exactly one is entitled to when it comes to CPP and OAS. Numbers/years galore and I also read from a finance guy, it can be very confusing.

https://themeasureofaplan.com/canadian-retirement-benefits-calculator-cpp-and-oas/

Good! He is too stupid to govern and needs to go ASAP before he completely ruins this country! 

What do you think of this that is currently floating around? Maybe it's to pay for his OAS enhancements? No matter how you try to spin something positive, Trail, remember, when it comes to Trudeau, after all is said and done, you nor I will be any further ahead. He might hand out with one hand but he is taking far more back with the other. 

tudiot.jpg

CPP info is all online if you punch in your SIN

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Watched the video on Global News where Trudeau apologizes for his black face incidents and takes full responsibility.

What does I take full responsibility mean?

SNC Lavalin he disagreed with ruling on conflict but took full responsibility also.  

For Justin Trudeau taking full responsibility means nothing.  Nothing changes.  No actions.  No suspension.  He does not resign or step down.  

Where is the responsibility?

that seems to be the new term to use when caught doing something - pre internet you just kept denying it happened 

you are right it means nothing 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

that seems to be the new term to use when caught doing something - pre internet you just kept denying it happened 

you are right it means nothing 

It does when you're proven to be a lying hypocrite.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It does when you're proven to be a lying hypocrite.

I doubt Trudeau is a racist 

And i don't see this anything like being accused of being a white supremacists - never mind comparing what you do today as to 20 years ago

The good thing is your opinion of Trudeau hasn't changed :lol: 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I doubt Trudeau is a racist 

And i don't see this anything like being accused of being a white supremacists - never mind comparing what you do today as to 20 years ago

The good thing is your opinion of Trudeau hasn't changed :lol: 

You and your one-way Tards will brush this under the table.  Today the Tard brass are desperately searching for a chocolate faced Scheer....LOL   

Just now, Poncho said:

You and your one-way Tards will brush this under the table.  Today the Tard brass are desperately searching for a chocolate faced Scheer....LOL   

I feel the same way no  matter who did it - I just said Andrew saying he was against Gay marriage was before not today

I am far from the ONEWAYS you guys are

back in your day calling a person a Nigger was fine and I am sure you and everyone here used that term, that shouldn't stop you from having a job today uless you are still using that term ( I am sure many here do still) 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I feel the same way no  matter who did it - I just said Andrew saying he was against Gay marriage was before not today

I am far from the ONEWAYS you guys are

back in your day calling a person a Nigger was fine and I am sure you and everyone here used that term, that shouldn't stop you from having a job today uless you are still using that term ( I am sure many here do still) 

So you're saying Trudeau is dressed like a what ?!?!

• Like 1