Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

personally I don't find this to be a big deal back in that time or era - fuck when some here were born Blacks still had separate drinking fountains 

It would be much different if done today 

This is a dozzie 

But the hypocrite still brings up Harper's name and everything he did in the past and you know for a fact him and the Lieberals would be all over this if it was a pic of Scheer and not Trudope. 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

every citizen gets the same amount whether you worked or not, paid taxes. unless you are making huge income retired we all get the same

CPP is what you are talking about maybe

Truthfully, it is hard trying to figure out what exactly one is entitled to when it comes to CPP and OAS. Numbers/years galore and I also read from a finance guy, it can be very confusing.

https://themeasureofaplan.com/canadian-retirement-benefits-calculator-cpp-and-oas/

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

This is going to be tough on Trudeau 

Good! He is too stupid to govern and needs to go ASAP before he completely ruins this country! 

What do you think of this that is currently floating around? Maybe it's to pay for his OAS enhancements? No matter how you try to spin something positive, Trail, remember, when it comes to Trudeau, after all is said and done, you nor I will be any further ahead. He might hand out with one hand but he is taking far more back with the other. 

tudiot.jpg

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow didn't realize brown face was 2001

Yep, not that long ago. :news: When did the groping incident occur? Add all these up and it clearly shows a pattern with Trudope and proves, time and time again, that he is a complete lying, arrogant sack of egotistical shit. 

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

More surprises to come.  I wonder when his Mistresses will start talking.  Hopefully just prior to the ballet day

I was just wondering about that the other day? Just a few days ago was the first time I have seen Sophie in months and months. 

I'm sure both have more on each other and are just waiting for the opportune time but with Trudeau's track record and latest embarrassment, I'm guessing it is going to get even more ugly for him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Truthfully, it is hard trying to figure out what exactly one is entitled to when it comes to CPP and OAS. Numbers/years galore and I also read from a finance guy, it can be very

Its 15k in your pocket I am all for this and for the old Harper plan of cut the seniors and increase the TSFA and income splinting

These are choices I can make as a voter 

ONEWAYS can't make choices  

Just now, irv said:

Yep, not that long ago. :news: When did the groping incident occur? Add all these up and it clearly shows a pattern with Trudope and proves, time and time again, that he is a complete lying, arrogant sack of egotistical shit. 

I was just wondering about that the other day? Just a few days ago was the first time I have seen Sophie in months and months. 

I'm sure both have more on each other and are just waiting for the opportune time but with Trudeau's track record and latest embarrassment, I'm guessing it is going to get even more ugly for him.

again bang away I don't think he did anyting horrible 

don't be a wuss :lol:  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its 15k in your pocket I am all for this and for the old Harper plan of cut the seniors and increase the TSFA and income splinting

These are choices I can make as a voter 

ONEWAYS can't make choices  

Oh, I will have no problem this coming October, trust me! Like I said just a bit ago, he gives with one hand and takes more with the other. You can't honestly see this, eh? 

Trudeau cost me and my family money. Easily 2 grand a year by taking away the child fitness tax credit and the public transportation one as well. Add into the fact he changed income splitting and lowered the amount one could put into TFSA's, this idiot has done zero for me and like many articles read, increased taxes on 80% of the middle class. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Oh, I will have no problem this coming October, trust me! Like I said just a bit ago, he gives with one hand and takes more with the other. You can't honestly see this, eh? 

Trudeau cost me and my family money. Easily 2 grand a year by taking away the child fitness tax credit and the public transportation one as well. Add into the fact he changed income splitting and lowered the amount one could put into TFSA's, this idiot has done zero for me and like many articles read, increased taxes on 80% of the middle class. 

but gave you and your Wife 30k combined that you will collect in just 10 short years 

if you are saving 10k a year I don't see you having all these issues you are claiming 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

again bang away I don't think he did anyting horrible 

don't be a wuss :lol:  

It's optics, trail and you know this. I could care less how many he banged as well but when the idiot proclaims this and proclaims that then comes out and does the opposite, that is where I draw the line.

The idiot is a chronic liar and a hypocrite and needs to go! How you can still support him and everything he has done is incomprehensible to me Trail. Like I asked you a long time ago, what would it take for you to change your view on him. It is clear to me now that you would be 100% OK with anything this imbecile does.

I now understand your oneway term. You are, without a doubt, speaking of yourself. That is 100% clear! 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

but gave you and your Wife 30k combined that you will collect in just 10 short years 

if you are saving 10k a year I don't see you having all these issues you are claiming 

My wife will benefit but barely.

You do realize this whole issue of Trudope reversing Harper's decision of a 67 retirement age was a bad idea don't you and was only done to spite Harper? You also realize Trudope, with doing this, didn't look into the future implications his little Harper Ha Ha would have on the country, don't you?

How raising the age for CPP and OAS to 67 would benefit the whole country

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/personal-finance/article-how-raising-the-age-for-cpp-and-oas-to-67-would-benefit-the-whole/

Reality check: Are Trudeau’s changes to old age security a good idea?

https://globalnews.ca/news/2583950/reality-check-are-trudeaus-changes-to-old-age-security-a-good-idea/

6 minutes ago, irv said:

My wife will benefit but barely.

You do realize this whole issue of Trudope reversing Harper's decision of a 67 retirement age was a bad idea don't you and was only done to spite Harper? You also realize Trudope, with doing this, didn't look into the future implications his little Harper Ha Ha would have on the country, don't you?

How raising the age for CPP and OAS to 67 would benefit the whole country

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/personal-finance/article-how-raising-the-age-for-cpp-and-oas-to-67-would-benefit-the-whole/

Reality check: Are Trudeau’s changes to old age security a good idea?

https://globalnews.ca/news/2583950/reality-check-are-trudeaus-changes-to-old-age-security-a-good-idea/

Hey if you are against 15k in your pocket go with it, its a non issue for me YES I WILL TAKE IT 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hey if you are against 15k in your pocket go with it, its a non issue for me YES I WILL TAKE IT 

Do you have any kids, Trail?