Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

15 thousand dollars is a lot of money to me -  I think its good enough for another vote 

ANDREW said he will take that away and revert back to Harper  - so no thanks 

You are the only actual ONEWAY in here, you wouldn't vote any other way and everyone knows it :finger2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

there wasn't anything illegal and that is what a AG does for a living is see if something should proceed or not

but yes it seems Trudeau's government acted unethically according to the report

I will still take the 15k he gave you and me and move past what I feel is daily business in Ottawa 

You keep saying that even though it is not remotely close to being true, unless you are only 18 and plan on working for the next 40 yrs. Prove me wrong. :news:

55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

debt is allowed this is world wide normal governing 

crying about it becomes an election issue - then the same happens 

250 trillion in debt isn't normal & not just discussed @ election time-the debt anchor is what's causing slow global growth leading to some rate of dissatisfaction!

I've actually never said I'm voting for Andrew or told anyone to. My entire argument is that Trudeau has willfully and proudly proved himself a liar, a thief, a criminal, a traitor, an economic disaster, a fiscal fuckin nightmare, an international laughing stock and a political buffoon. How can anyone find 1 single merit about the usless Twat. He's an arrogant imbecile and intent on destroying this country for his own ego. He fired the Attorney General for fuck sake's for not breaking the law for him. There's no new foreign trade, no foreign investment, no growth. There's just more taxes, more fees, more restrictions, more taxes, more licenses and more reason. Hell I think a smart guy might even be able to figure out that with economy we have and the taxes we generate that the debt could have been paid down but Pierre the Pocket Emptier Jr gave away the country. He's a danger and a fool, vote for anybody but him.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I've actually never said I'm voting for Andrew or told anyone to. My entire argument is that Trudeau has willfully and proudly proved himself a liar, a thief, a criminal, a traitor, an economic disaster, a fiscal fuckin nightmare, an international laughing stock and a political buffoon. How can anyone find 1 single merit about the usless Twat. He's an arrogant imbecile and intent on destroying this country for his own ego. He fired the Attorney General for fuck sake's for not breaking the law for him. There's no new foreign trade, no foreign investment, no growth. There's just more taxes, more fees, more restrictions, more taxes, more licenses and more reason. Hell I think a smart guy might even be able to figure out that with economy we have and the taxes we generate that the debt could have been paid down but Pierre the Pocket Emptier Jr gave away the country. He's a danger and a fool, vote for anybody but him.

Trail is in love with Trudeau, no doubt about it. Could be the hair, I don't know, but none of what has been shown/proven to him has swayed him one bit. His admiration for Trudeau has clearly blinded him and has him not thinking clearly. Unless, of course, Trail is not right in the head which, of course is a strong possibility. :news:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49490403?fbclid=IwAR2IwNI_EpPwgymtQ4CYdjAs-7NCSYK6vDn-GXUY2pBOuhI57FEdUSK-_5o

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Scary part is he will get a minority gov't unfortunately

5 hours ago, Tinker said:

Well said & now the black face scandal=total fool & embarrassment!

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

strange this didn't come out before now :dunno: 

thought the same thing. tell ya the truth, i think there may be an 'october surprise'about this dolt. (just saying. lol.) and it will be epic. the narcisism and silver spoon upbringing will catch up to him

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

OAS at age 65 not 67 is 15k in your pocket too

get informed IRV

That's what I'm asking you to do, Trail. Spell it all out for me and explain to me how it is a $15,000 windfall for me since Trudope changed the OAS retirement age from 67 back to 65. 

Here's a tidbit to help you get started. :news:

The maximum monthly OAS payment that you can receive is $590 (or $7,075 per year), for those that start taking their OAS payment at age 65

3 minutes ago, irv said:

That's what I'm asking you to do, Trail. Spell it all out for me and explain to me how it is a $15,000 windfall for me since Trudope changed the OAS retirement age from 67 back to 65. 

Here's a tidbit to help you get started. :news:

The maximum monthly OAS payment that you can receive is $590 (or $7,075 per year), for those that start taking their OAS payment at age 65

sorry $$7075 times 2 is $14150 

off by $850 my bad 

Edited by 1trailmaker

7 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

thought the same thing. tell ya the truth, i think there may be an 'october surprise'about this dolt. (just saying. lol.) and it will be epic. the narcisism and silver spoon upbringing will catch up to him

personally I don't find this to be a big deal back in that time or era - fuck when some here were born Blacks still had separate drinking fountains 

It would be much different if done today 

This is a dozzie 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry $$7075 times 2 is $14150 

off by $850 my bad 

So you qualify for the maximum or are you just trying to embellish this number?

Just now, irv said:

So you qualify for the maximum or are you just trying to embellish this number?

every citizen gets the same amount whether you worked or not, paid taxes. unless you are making huge income retired we all get the same

CPP is what you are talking about maybe