Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

If the Thieving Treasonist Self Righteous Arrogant Lying Liberals don't AT MINIMUM lose Party Status I will be completely disgusted in this Country.

After pledging to balance the budget to 37 million Canadians with less than 20 million full time employed tax payer base, he spent 19 BILLION too much. LIAR

Not only did he pay the media 600 million, he is quoted as saying "We" paid the media. The Liberal Party does not have 600 million, we the taxpayers paid it. THIEF

He is on record and 100% guilty of trying to influence the SNC Lavalin investigation and fired Our AG when she would not act illegally. 

Not only did he award a known and confessed Terrorist with images of himself parading with the severed hands of victims 10 Million of Canadian Taxpayers dollars, but he boasted that he was teaching the rest of the world a lesson. The video and many others makes me sick. 

Edited by Tinker

6 minutes ago, Tinker said:

If the Thieving Treasonist Self Righteous Arrogant Lying Liberals don't AT MINIMUM lose Party Status I will be completely disgusted in this Country.

After pledging to balance the budget to 37 million Canadians with less than 20 million full time employed tax payer base, he spent 19 BILLION too much. LIAR

Not only did he pay the media 600 million, he is quoted as saying "We" paid the media. The Liberal Party does not have 600 million, we the taxpayers paid it. THIEF

He is on record and 100% guilty of trying to influence the SNC Lavalin investigation and fired Our AG when she would not act illegally. 

Not only did he award a known and confessed Terrorist with images of himself parading with the severed hands of victims 10 Million of Canadian Taxpayers dollars, but he boasted that he was teaching the rest of the world a lesson. The video and many others makes me sick. 

Remember the POS terrorist said the settlement was for all Canadians.:flush:

27 minutes ago, Tinker said:

there wasn't anything illegal and that is what a AG does for a living is see if something should proceed or not

but yes it seems Trudeau's government acted unethically according to the report

I will still take the 15k he gave you and me and move past what I feel is daily business in Ottawa 

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember the POS terrorist said the settlement was for all Canadians.:flush:

Court ordered settlement you mean?  

I am not for torturing young teens no matter what happened - how about you?  

seems you are okay with torture into pleading guilt :dunno:  I hope this doesn't happen again 

He bought a Mall and will now employ thousands of people which is better than sending the money home, oh wait home is Canada 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Court ordered settlement you mean?  

I am not for torturing young teens no matter what happened - how about you?  

seems you are okay with torture into pleading guilt :dunno:  I hope this doesn't happen again 

He bought a Mall and will now employ thousands of people which is better than sending the money home, oh wait home is Canada 

Someone should torch it.:lol:

What court order bs was there?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What court order bs was there?

for a hint that a settlement was perhaps inevitable — one can turn to the Supreme Court's unanimous ruling on Jan. 29, 2010, that found Khadr's human rights were being violated at Guantanamo Bay.

When  Khadr re-launched his lawsuit against the Canadian government in 2014, he sought $20 million in damages. His lawyers alleged a half-dozen sections of the Charter of Rights had been violated.

If Stephen Harper were still prime minister, it's possible the federal government would continue fighting the suit. In light of the Supreme Court's ruling in 2010, the government might well have eventually lost, potentially resulting in a payout of more than $10 million (not to mention years of legal fees).

MOVE ON THIS WAS LAST ELECTION NOT THIS - ITS OVER

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

You are completely delusional again. You're honestly willing to admit that this murdering Terrorist was mistreated and deserves something ? You're fucked

omar_khadr1.jpg

not commenting on it or him - I really don't know -- nor do I know who is that in the pic - maybe you have better resources 

I do know he spent his time in Jail and was set free - I think that is how our system works, you do a crime you spend time than released :dunno: 

I do know why he was paid out, under Harper millions were spent on appeals which we lost every time... COURT ORDERED THE PAYMENT several times

sometimes you just need to move on like in this case - OMAR was last elections not this one..

Terrorist fear mongering from Harper years is gone, the threat is nil today 

Lets talk about the real issues ONEWAY tinker - 

Again you're a Fluorescent Twat Waffle:

Settlement was 2017, the part time drama teacher got elected in 2015. You gotta remember that day, you went thru a whole bottle of Jergens. 

Of all people to say move on, you're fn hilarious. You can't stfu about Harper like he's the boogy man under your bed and he has absolutely nothing to do with this election. Awarding Khadr his settlement while TrickPony was Prime Minister makes it this elections' issue. My disgust isn't just the settlement, it's the fact that that entitled imbecile is so arrogant he thinks he deserves to teach the rest of the world a lesson.. WITH OUR FUCKING MONEY!!! Guantanamo was a US base, a US crime and US punishment, this had nothing to do with Canada let alone Our Tax Contributions. 

And stop saying ONE WAY, you sound like Rainman and I liked that movie. At least he made sense

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Again you're a Fluorescent Twat Waffle:

Settlement was 2017, the part time drama teacher got elected in 2015. You gotta remember that day, you went thru a whole bottle of Jergens

Of all people to say move on, you're fn hilarious. You can't stfu about Harper like he's the boogy man under your bed and he has absolutely nothing to do with this election. Awarding Khadr his settlement while TrickPony was Prime Minister makes it this elections' issue. My disgust isn't just the settlement, it's the fact that that entitled imbecile is so arrogant he thinks he deserves to teach the rest of the world a lesson.. WITH OUR FUCKING MONEY!!! Guantanamo was a US base, a US crime and US punishment, this had nothing to do with Canada let alone Our Tax Contributions. 

And stop saying ONE WAY, you sound like Rainman and I liked that movie. At least he made sense

bold was fucking funny :lol: 

I brought up Harper becasue he was the one that kept appealing a losing case, pressuring his AG to keep up the fight - you know justice at its best lol

OMAR was a 2015 topic, pay out was done after the election because the COURT CASE WAS STILL GOING ON 

This entire issue was Harpers for 10 years, nothing happened except we lost millions, Trrudeau stopped it END OF STORY

I gave the reasons why Trudeau gets my vote again, you have not given one reason why you are voting for ANDREW - why is that?  because you are a ONEWAY very angry daily since Trudeau won.   rvernd is another one that has had massive issuse 

:lol:   

The TERRORIST the TERRORIST is all I hear from you and everyone else here

keep voting ONEWAY tinker or give me an idea why you are voting for Andrew 

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

welcome to a long time ago.  When do you think taxes on booze started? 2015 :lol: 

should be a Slogan for Andrew BUCK A BEER and  mandatory selling in corners only-  you ONEWAYs seem to like the booze 

Don't even drink or smoke but free enterprise/consumer choice out of government hands should lead to lower prices!

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

15 thousand dollars is a lot of money to me -  I think its good enough for another vote 

ANDREW said he will take that away and revert back to Harper  - so no thanks 

Based on borrowed $ you'll have to pay back with interest in the long run!

1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

Based on borrowed $ you'll have to pay back with interest in the long run!

? OSA isnt borrow money - that is what the Conservatives tell us 

Is a tax break for the wealthy borrowed money?  sure ends up that way but it really isn't borrowed

is healtcare borrowed money?

not sure why the attack on seniors is so popular with FreedomSledder ONEWAYS 

Thanks christ we don't live in a shit hole like you wish us too - no debt and no one gets fuck all 

great 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

not commenting on it or him - I really don't know -- nor do I know who is that in the pic - maybe you have better resources 

I do know he spent his time in Jail and was set free - I think that is how our system works, you do a crime you spend time than released :dunno: 

I do know why he was paid out, under Harper millions were spent on appeals which we lost every time... COURT ORDERED THE PAYMENT several times

sometimes you just need to move on like in this case - OMAR was last elections not this one..

Terrorist fear mongering from Harper years is gone, the threat is nil today 

Lets talk about the real issues ONEWAY tinker - 

He didn't spend enough time in jail-should have been life!

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

? OSA isnt borrow money - that is what the Conservatives tell us 

Is a tax break for the wealthy borrowed money?  sure ends up that way but it really isn't borrowed

is healtcare borrowed money?

not sure why the attack on seniors is so popular with FreedomSledder ONEWAYS 

Thanks christ we don't live in a shit hole like you wish us too - no debt and no one gets fuck all 

great 

With no debt = no interest payments = lot's more $ for health & education!

1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

With no debt = no interest payments = lot's more $ for health & education!

you keep repeating the same sentence 

I keep telling you it is impossile without massive tax hikes and you paying your share and your parents share

we would need 10's of billions in surplus for 5 decades to even come close to what you are suggesting

YOU ARE AGAINST ANY HIKES AND WANT TO PAY LESS TODAY - then out of the other side of your mouth (only when Liberals are in power) cry for debt reduction...

When debt increased at record pace for the last 10 years you cheered this as bset government ever 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I keep telling you it is impossile without massive tax hikes and you paying your share and your parents share

we would need 10's of billions in surplus for 5 decades to even come close to what you are suggesting

YOU ARE AGAINST ANY HIKES AND WANT TO PAY LESS TODAY - then out of the other side of your mouth (only when Liberals are in power) cry for debt reduction...

When debt increased at record pace for the last 10 years you cheered this as bset government ever 

I've never cheered anyone increasing debt and have paid millions in taxes over the years!

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

but you vote blindly for the ones that cost you the most of that :dunno:  

not the smartest vote but that is how a ONEWAY does it 

I believe in honest/ethical  people who like to live within their means and aren't prone to borrow against anyone's future!

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Lets just keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Just now, Muskoka1 said:

I believe in honest/ethical  people who like to live within their means and aren't prone to borrow against anyone's future!

so every CPC running :dunno:   you only for them THE PARTY of debt federally 

Jody was a blessing for you :lol:  if not that it would of been the free sunglasses Trudeau got as a gift :lol: