Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How come no one is posting the debate where Scheer looked his best :dunno:  

anyone watch? 

Andrew sht the bed - when asked a direct question about Natives he brought up JODY and called for Trudeau to blah blah blah :lol:  

MAY was vocal and spoke some good points

Jagmeet was offering shit 

No matter how any of them did, the glaring question is, where was the coward Trudeau?? 

Lets hear your excuses why he wasn't there, Trail. I need a good laugh this morning. :snack:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

He should have been there IMO

So, does this lower your admiration for him just a little bit, or, like all his other fuck ups, is this just another one of those and therefore means nothing to you? :dunno:

Posted in the CE section above. I thought you and others might enjoy it in case you don't go there or miss it if you do. 

8 minutes ago, irv said:

So, does this lower your admiration for him just a little bit, or, like all his other fuck ups, is this just another one of those and therefore means nothing to you? :dunno:

Posted in the CE section above. I thought you and others might enjoy it in case you don't go there or miss it if you do. 

CBC is the best :lol:  

Of course this wasn't funny when Harper was PM but sure is a hit today

BIAS CBC :lol:  laughable IRV 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

CBC is the best :lol:  

Of course this wasn't funny when Harper was PM but sure is a hit today

BIAS CBC :lol:  laughable IRV 

Answer my question, Trail. :dunno:

38 minutes ago, irv said:

Answer my question, Trail. :dunno:

How would I know what Trudeau is thinking?  seems dumb to ask me why he did something :dunno:  

but I assume it was because he want them all to rant on and on about Trudeau since he is in Power,  Trudeau and now read and see as position, now with social media his rebuttal comes out.  

Personally I don't like too many debates since they are all the same NON ANSWERS and practiced phrasing... 

Why wasn't MAX there so we can have the same shit show as American Politics?

Lizzy had some good moments better than usual, this is why Harper would not allow here to debate with him -  all good eh IRV 

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How would I know what Trudeau is thinking?  seems dumb to ask me why he did something :dunno:  

but I assume it was because he want them all to rant on and on about Trudeau since he is in Power,  Trudeau and now read and see as position, now with social media his rebuttal comes out.  

Personally I don't like too many debates since they are all the same NON ANSWERS and practiced phrasing... 

Why wasn't MAX there so we can have the same shit show as American Politics?

Lizzy had some good moments better than usual, this is why Harper would not allow here to debate with him -  all good eh IRV 

Holy fawk!! :joint: You already answered that one. I am talking about the last one I asked: So, does this lower your admiration for him just a little bit, or, like all his other fuck ups, is this just another one of those and therefore means nothing to you? :dunno:

52 minutes ago, irv said:

Holy fawk!! :joint: You already answered that one. I am talking about the last one I asked: So, does this lower your admiration for him just a little bit, or, like all his other fuck ups, is this just another one of those and therefore means nothing to you? :dunno:

lol  admiration :lol: 

I am okay with the current economy, current job rate, seeing ONEWAYS squirm is priceless 

I certainly don't consider missing a debate the end of the world and a never vote for that person again situation 

being a ONEWAY is great, no thinking in the ballot box just TICK TICK TICK fill them out for life

Please state what part of the CPC platform is making you vote for them?  :lol:  

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am okay with the current economy, current job rate, seeing ONEWAYS squirm is priceless 

I certainly don't consider missing a debate the end of the world and a never vote for that person again situation 

being a ONEWAY is great, no thinking in the ballot box just TICK TICK TICK fill them out for life

Why do you vote being lied to?  Oh, nevermind.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Balanced budget leading to lower taxes!

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do you vote being lied to?  Oh, nevermind.

Ended Prohibition 100 years in the making 

Ended the fear of being killed by Terrorist like we had prior

Gave me my 15k back for OAS

Economy good

He gets a vote until I find a reason to vote for another Party  --  you know wait to see the entire platform and make a choice -  Oh wait you don't do that :lol:  

Poor Jody

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Balanced budget leading to lower taxes!

You say that like only one Party can achieve this goal of yours :dunno:  

Cons don't have the best record on this subject speaking of history - I feel its more about Timing that anything else 

Stephen has 1 of 10  balanced budget in a election your and  your cream your pants :lol:  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You say that like only one Party can achieve this goal of yours :dunno:  

Cons don't have the best record on this subject speaking of history - I feel its more about Timing that anything else 

Stephen has 1 of 10  balanced budget in a election your and  your cream your pants :lol:  

Pretty sure the idiot you call pm is responsible.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/birth-tourism-rising-fast-in-canada-up-13-per-cent-in-one-year-1.4594970

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think its FORDS fault according to this chart in the link :lol:  look at the dates

image.png

I would do the same if I had too, I don't hold a grudge for any of these people

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ended Prohibition 100 years in the making 

Ended the fear of being killed by Terrorist like we had prior

Gave me my 15k back for OAS

Economy good

He gets a vote until I find a reason to vote for another Party  --  you know wait to see the entire platform and make a choice -  Oh wait you don't do that :lol:  

Poor Jody

You are such a :bullshit: er 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol: 

So ALBERTA bringing us down again like aways - cry cry cry ONE TRICK PROVINCE needs to step up and create something new.

Housing prices have slowed or lowered across the country, this is what was needed and has been done - so YES that means lower values which means lower wealth.

So the government made a move to curve the forign buyers and calm the market and the NEW RIGHT PAPER GLOBE AND MAIL sees this as BAD FOR TRUDEAU :lol: 

But it is what the government set out to do - Promise made Promise kept 

Ontario remained unchanged in all this AC - right in the ONEWAY report 

I am going to assume this means we still have the richest average people in the world