Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unlike Trudeau, Scheer is middle class.

Like in this vid of Trudope riding a bus. :lol:Are there people who actually believe this silver spooned, spoiled, arrogant prick actually rode in a city bus? 

The stupidity of this idiot thinking people will lap this up, is, well, outright stupid, but that's Trudope for you! :wacko:

24 minutes ago, irv said:

Like in this vid of Trudope riding a bus. :lol:Are there people who actually believe this silver spooned, spoiled, arrogant prick actually rode in a city bus? 

The stupidity of this idiot thinking people will lap this up, is, well, outright stupid, but that's Trudope for you! :wacko:

He's just Not As Advertised.:lol:

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unlike Trudeau, Scheer is middle class.

He was speaker of the house making 250k a year, free home,  that is middle class :lol:  

He was Deputy speaker of the house makingg 189k a year, that is middle class

He was an MP making 165k year hanging out with the elite for the last 20 years is middle class :lol: 

His fucking budget is what a middle class person earns a year :lol: 

holy ONEWAY BATMAN 

what makes you think he and his family are even close to middle class?  

32 minutes ago, irv said:

ANDREW was speaker of the house making 250k a year, free home,  that is middle class :lol:  

He was an MP making 165k year hanging out with the elite for the last 20 years is middle class :lol: 

His fucking budget is what a middle class person earns a year :lol: 

holy ONEWAY BATMAN 

I am pretty dam sure his is far from Middle Class far far away 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ANDREW was speaker of the house making 250k a year, free home,  that is middle class :lol:  

He was an MP making 165k year hanging out with the elite for the last 20 years is middle class :lol: 

His fucking budget is what a middle class person earns a year :lol: 

holy ONEWAY BATMAN 

I am pretty dam sure his is far from Middle Class far far away 

:lol:Trudeau and Scheer's upbringing are nothing alike! Trudope came from money, fact. Scheer's both parents worked middle class jobs and it wasn't until later in life that he did all those things that you mentioned and you seem to be slamming him for following his dreams? :dunno:

Trudeau had 24/7 security and the RCMP followed him where ever he went. Scheer had none of that and you know it. 

Just now, irv said:

:lol:Trudeau and Scheer's upbringing are nothing alike! Trudope came from money, fact. Scheer's both parents worked middle class jobs and it wasn't until later in life that he did all those things that you mentioned and you seem to be slamming him for following his dreams? :dunno:

Trudeau had 24/7 security and the RCMP followed him where ever he went. Scheer had none of that and you know it. 

:dunno:  he has been rich his entire life, what does hsi parent have to do with this?

so his KIDS are none Elitists :dunno:   

how stupid MIDDLE CLASS :lol: 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

oh Elected at 25 years old isn't doing stuff late in life 

more :lol:  

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Apparently ANDREW has never had a job other than being an MP :dunno:  seems BEING MIDDLE CLASS starts at 165k a year :lol:  

How many people at age 25 make 165k a year?  I am going ot say almost none = middle class :lol: 

That's still upper middle class.  Know lots of trades who make that and more with plenty of ot.  Next.

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:dunno:  he has been rich his entire life, what does hsi parent have to do with this?

so his KIDS are none Elitists :dunno:   

how stupid MIDDLE CLASS :lol: 

Are you really that dense? Thinking Scheer's upbringing/life was anything like Trudope's? What part of being born into money, being silver spoon fed from birth don't you get? 

Scheer's mom was a registered nurse and his dad was a proofreader and a librarian. Hardly an elite AAA lifestyle like Trudope experienced. :bong:

Just now, irv said:

Are you really that dense? Thinking Scheer's upbringing/life was anything like Trudope's? What part of being born into money, being silver spoon fed from birth don't you get? 

Scheer's mom was a registered nurse and his dad was a proofreader and a librarian. Hardly an elite AAA lifestyle like Trudope experienced. :bong:

Scheer grew up middle class and raised the bar for himself.

Trudeau, well.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau, well.

Exactly, but Trail thinks because of him bettering himself, he is an elite person who was born into it. :wacko:

Is Trail really this stupid in real life or is this all an act? :dunno:

Trudeau, well.

He isn't middle class, maybe he was when he was a teen.   

big deal

You guys constantly put life time politicians never having a real job ahead of everybody and every common man :dunno:  why? 

You also put down people that had jobs and moved into politics if Liberal

seems fucked up? 

I don't think any of that means anything to tell the truth - I don't give a shit who your Mom was or Dad was, or what job you had - It only matters what you bring to the table.

But that's me not you 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Exactly, but Trail thinks because of him bettering himself, he is an elite person who was born into it. :wacko:

The question wasn't about Trudeau, it  has nothing to do with him.

making 165k a year on your first job isn't middle class 

Judging people on their what their parents were isn't a good judge of character  - why is that so important to you?

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

He isn't middle class, maybe he was when he was a teen.   

big deal

You guys constantly put life time politicians never having a real job ahead of everybody and every common man :dunno:  why? 

You also put down people that had jobs and moved into politics if Liberal

seems fucked up? 

I don't think any of that means anything to tell the truth - I don't give a shit who your Mom was or Dad was, or what job you had - It only matters what you bring to the table.

But that's me not you 

This is a Trudeau accomplishment/bashing thread.  Try and stay focused.

Trudeau never held a real job, unless you count floating from one fluff job to the another.

Scheer has made a career for himself.

This is a Trudeau accomplishment/bashing thread.  Try and stay focused.

Trudeau never held a real job, unless you count floating from one fluff job to the another.

Scheer has made a career for himself.

never held a job?  weird 

scheer has done well, keeps getting elected - could be a rough road if he losses this election though,  well if you count having millions in the bank rough :lol: 

career politician free home and expensive for life is a good thing unless you are a Liberal :lol: 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

never held a job?  weird 

scheer has done well, keeps getting elected - could be a rough road if he losses this election though,  well if you count having millions in the bank rough :lol: 

career politician free home and expensive for life is a good thing unless you are a Liberal :lol: 

A real job.

So he put them there, good for him.  

Unlike Trudeau who depleted most of his trust fund by the time he reached 40 and his last home was almost 100% financed.  Yah what a role model.  Sunny ways.:lol:

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A real job.

So he put them there, good for him.  

Unlike Trudeau who depleted most of his trust fund by the time he reached 40 and his last home was almost 100% financed.  Yah what a role model.  Sunny ways.:lol:

neither are middle class -- not sure what you are going on about 

No experience in the real world for ANDREW - this can't be refuted 

He has ZERO economic experience.

While living in Mom's basement running for the conservatives getting elected  , cashing his first pay cheque (on our dime) 12k a month after taxes is pretty good for a few slogans on signs...

HE had it tough that is for sure - wealth of experience, well for  a conservative :lol:  

The hate for Trudeau is going to be hugely soon 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

neither are middle class -- not sure what you are going on about 

No experience in the real world for ANDREW - this can't be refuted 

He has ZERO economic experience.

While living in Mom's basement running for the conservatives getting elected  , cashing his first pay cheque (on our dime) 12k a month after taxes is pretty good for a few slogans on signs...

HE had it tough that is for sure - wealth of experience, well for  a conservative :lol:  

The hate for Trudeau is going to be hugely soon 

You're right-Trudope's a conceited jerk=all style-no substance!

1 hour ago, irv said:

:lol:  born in to it who the fuck said that?  

middle class people don't make 165k a year - why do you think this is common among Canadian's :dunno:

what does his parent have to do with you guys calling  him average guy middle class 

by the way his Parents wee making about 120k a year - pretty average for back then :lol:  

Vote for me because my mom and dad were not rich :lol:   too funny what a campaign

I guess that means you can't vote for his entitle kids he is raising :dunno:  you agree IRV  

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

middle class people don't make 165k a year - why do you think this is common among Canadian's :dunno:

what does his parent have to do with you guys calling  him average guy middle class 

by the way his Parents wee making about 120k a year - pretty average for back then :lol:  

Vote for me because my mom and dad were not rich :lol:   too funny what a campaign

I guess that means you can't vote for his entitle kids he is raising :dunno:  you agree IRV  

He's obviously trying to connect with the average Joe which Dopey obviously isn't!

28 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

He's obviously trying to connect with the average Joe which Dopey obviously isn't!

They all do

ONEWAYS see things differently 

Doug Ford - Born Entitled = Regular Joe

Scheer hanging the with the Prime Minister at the age 25 - free housing = regular guy

Stephen Harper hanging with the Prme Minister at age 21 - free housing = regular joe blow 

Trudeau - entitled - his jobs don't count as being  regular folk :lol:  

Like I said this doesn't matter to me - 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You're not well, Trail. 

Did you read this yet? :news:

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5276856