Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

per capita sure I guess, but they have like 300 a year and its not gang on gang like here, we have like 80 which is high for us

You know I don't  think banning guns will do anytihng - never supported that its too late for that..  And we don't have machine gun sales here over the counter like in the US

Doug will not solve anything :lol:  come on dude he isn't smart enough to do anything except run slogans to win elections.  Beyond the SLOGANs he is very weak

Smart enough to run a tax paying business & employ people!

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

well yes for very few that does happen depending on the Province you live in.....

99% of the population doesn't pay that much

So why do you defend FORD spewing about carbon tax while taking in  over 25% for the Province :dunno:   Was really pissed to see his decals in the gas  station today,  I will not fill up  there again until it is removed -  

So why do you defend Trudeau spewing and gushing about Carbon tax and adding even more to price of gas?

And please stand by your promise of not buying gas at pumps with the stickers clearly out lining where tax goes.  

One less stoned driver on roads for the rest of us to deal with.

2 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Smart enough to run a tax paying business & employ people!

:lol: Daddy and Randy you mean :lol:  You do know Randy is chief in charge right?

So Daddy hands you a working multi million dollar business, this makes you a wizard at business :lol: even knowing that business is not so hot anymore makes him even smarter 

13 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So why do you defend Trudeau spewing and gushing about Carbon tax and adding even more to price of gas?

And please stand by your promise of not buying gas at pumps with the stickers clearly out lining where tax goes.  

One less stoned driver on roads for the rest of us to deal with.

I have never defended it. I am pissed at FORD for doing this to us - We had a great system that worked for business and the people 

FUCK FORD 

the bold makes  you sound dumb and uneducated - but keep defending GOVERNMENT MANDATING BUSINESSES kind of goes against everything you say you stand for.   Really this means you stand for nothing and will just bow to the LEADER 

So SAD 

Oh by the way most of the world has a carbon tax of some kind - and since we are in the best times ever I don't see it as a negative like you want us to believe....

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

well yes for very few that does happen depending on the Province you live in.....

99% of the population doesn't pay that much

So why do you defend FORD spewing about carbon tax while taking in  over 25% for the Province :dunno:   Was really pissed to see his decals in the gas  station today,  I will not fill up  there again until it is removed -  

So you admit to not paying your fair share?

70006662_378013846216677_133259507911360512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQkmsHt_cnOP4BBivvI8gy2h5grho0RZhJ5Aa4V5XvFOlaoqDLF_iEPOkTv2a7rlL3uivfTQXK2oOY-JklyLHbHN&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-1.fna&oh=85d7fa04fcafc5c492a0b1c7777c75d0&oe=5E0B41AC

Canada pledges water bombers, $15M to fight Amazon wildfires but refused help from the U.S., Russia, Mexico, et al to help with the Fort McMurray fires!!

https://globalnews.ca/news/2690570/trudeau-criticized-for-refusing-international-help-for-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/russia-us-mexico-help-fort-mcmurray-1.3574000

15 minutes ago, toslow said:

This is money well spent

Foreign students pay full FEE to educate here and spend billions in our economy - if we were to bring them here for a free ride I wouldn't be for that

1 minute ago, toslow said:

how so?

talks about how these Politicians spending money before the dead line, didn't you read it?  Harper had more spending announcements but spent less ,money.   But than again he didn't have FORD cutting everything in Ontario,  this is why Trudeau is spending in Ontario so he can maybe get some sway votes.

Whether you promise 2 billion or 4 billion you are still buying votes as they say.- 

FORD and Ontario  is accepting all this money with arms wide open

30 minutes ago, toslow said:

do you really think canada needs to spend millions to bring foreign students into the universities ...lol

not from China lol I think that was the idea to bring in people from other countries rather than just he usual 2 or 3 countries..

The economic contribution of education has grown rapidly in recent years. International students spent more than $21-billion in Canada in 2018, according to a study by Global Affairs Canada, and had a larger economic impact than exports of auto parts, lumber or aircraft.

bigger fish to fry here

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: Daddy and Randy you mean :lol:  You do know Randy is chief in charge right?

So Daddy hands you a working multi million dollar business, this makes you a wizard at business :lol: even knowing that business is not so hot anymore makes him even smarter 

I'm sure you'd run a lemonade stand into the ground!