Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

and this somehow just started under Trudeau? :dunno:  

I brought up this topic before but Harper was PM and when I said the FEDs take too much, everyone here disagreed (ONEWAYS) 

i can't read every post in a thread, i;m not saying it's just under the lib government, but the lib gov spends most of it stupidly 

11 hours ago, toslow said:

i can't read every post in a thread, i;m not saying it's just under the lib government, but the lib gov spends most of it stupidly 

Yes they do spread the wealth differently - Really it is apart of what makes Canada great over other shit holes.

Conservative give Billions to rich companies through corp welfare, massive tax breaks to the better off - rarely do anything for the less fortunate 

I am sure both help in oneway or another...  Liberals should just stop bragging in public about their contributions to other nations (its not only the Libs but they are the only ones that speak of it) 

We just had 10 years of Cons it isn't time to revert back yet IMO (but again I am not a ONEWAY) 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes they do spread the wealth differently - Really it is apart of what makes Canada great over other shit holes.

Conservative give Billions to rich companies through corp welfare, massive tax breaks to the better off - rarely do anything for the less fortunate 

I am sure both help in oneway or another...  Liberals should just stop bragging in public about their contributions to other nations (its not only the Libs but they are the only ones that speak of it) 

We just had 10 years of Cons it isn't time to revert back yet IMO (but again I am not a ONEWAY) 

The CONS help those who want to help themselves have a better life, the tards need those who want to be dependent for life for votes.

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Business high record profits

Job most ever working and 40 year low unemployment

red tape :lol:  

exactly what isn't the economy doing today :dunno:  strange 

Far too much red tape here compared to New York/Michigan

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

and this somehow just started under Trudeau? :dunno:  

I brought up this topic before but Harper was PM and when I said the FEDs take too much, everyone here disagreed (ONEWAYS) 

53% tax bracket is a joke-gov't takes more than 1/2=ridiculous!

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The CONS help those who want to help themselves have a better life, the tards need those who want to be dependent for life for votes.

Libs love to bribe you with yours & other people's $ if you're stupid!

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

so Billions to billionaires is people helping themselves :dunno:  

So you are against ANDREW paying for DAYCARE like he is promising?    YOU WILL FOR FOR HIS ANYWAY :lol: 

You also support forced campaigning for a Party, or else be fined 10k

sorry not going to buy this time

14 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Far too much red tape here compared to New York/Michigan

and Ontario/Canada is so much better than either place, go figure......

so Musk like

Singapore with its massive debt

Bahamas where they call income tax insurance

Michigan with its bad water and high crime

Doesn't get any better than this lol 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so Billions to billionaires is people helping themselves :dunno:  

So you are against ANDREW paying for DAYCARE like he is promising?    YOU WILL FOR FOR HIS ANYWAY :lol: 

You also support forced campaigning for a Party, or else be fined 10k

sorry not going to buy this time

Helping those to better themselves gets a pass from me.   That is far better than the welfare checks Justin started handing out.

15 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

53% tax bracket is a joke-gov't takes more than 1/2=ridiculous!

well yes for very few that does happen depending on the Province you live in.....

99% of the population doesn't pay that much

So why do you defend FORD spewing about carbon tax while taking in  over 25% for the Province :dunno:   Was really pissed to see his decals in the gas  station today,  I will not fill up  there again until it is removed -  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so Musk like

Isn't Toronto's homicide rate > New York's?

Can't make this shit up anymore.

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well yes for very few that does happen depending on the Province you live in.....

So why do you defend FORD spewing about carbon tax while taking in  over 25% for the Province :dunno:   Was really pissed to see his decals in the gas  station today,  I will not fill up  there again until it is removed -  

Just doing his job.:lol:

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not even close

Doug will get it down cause he is the only one that knows what the real problems are.

Justin and John Liberal, lets ban illegal hand guns.:lol:Seriously can anyone be this dumb.  (Don't count yourself):lol:

https://www.blogto.com/city/2018/06/toronto-homicide-rate-now-higher-new-york/

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doug will get it down cause he is the only one that knows what the real problems are.

Justin and John Liberal, lets ban illegal hand guns.:lol:Seriously can anyone be this dumb.  (Don't count yourself):lol:

https://www.blogto.com/city/2018/06/toronto-homicide-rate-now-higher-new-york/

per capita sure I guess, but they have like 300 a year and its not gang on gang like here, we have like 80 which is high for us

You know I don't  think banning guns will do anytihng - never supported that its too late for that..  And we don't have machine gun sales here over the counter like in the US

Doug will not solve anything :lol:  come on dude he isn't smart enough to do anything except run slogans to win elections.  Beyond the SLOGANs he is very weak

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

per capita sure I guess, but they have like 300 a year and its not gang on gang like here, we have like 80 which is high for us

You know I don't  think banning guns will do anytihng - never supported that its too late for that..  And we don't have machine gun sales here over the counter like in the US

Doug will not solve anything :lol:  come on dude he isn't smart enough to do anything except run slogans to win elections.  Beyond the SLOGANs he is very weak

Sorry but Go Doug.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

so Musk like

You obviously haven't travelled to any of these places-Northern Michigan is beautiful/T.O.'s shootings are like Motown!

The job creators go elsewhere-that's why it's an issue-doesn't bother gov't employees like yourself!

His job isn't to be a fucking idiot

Put the taxes for gAS is fine -  I bring a marker and write on all carbon tax decals from FORD the price of Provincial taxes :lol:  

This really ticks me off

ALL high taxes piss me off!!!