Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lol: more WRONG AGAIN FAIL  :owned: guy is dumb as shit 

And that's an insult to shit!  BTW-new sign appeared yesterday on Hwy. 11 N. @ Gull Lake rock cut in Gravenhurst "Dump Trudope"-wonder where that came from?

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

n reality, it's no surprise that Canada not only made the list, but also ranked #1. In case you were wondering what other countries made the top 20 list for 2019, here you go:

1. Canada
  2. Sweden
  3. Denmark
  4. Norway
  5. Switzerland
  6. Finland
  7. Australia
  8. Netherlands
  9. New Zealand
  10. Germany
  11. Belgium
  12. UK
  13. Japan
  14. Luxembourg
  15. Ireland
  16. France
  17. USA
  18. Singapore
  19. Portugal
  20. China

When it comes to ranking #1 place in competitions, Canada is no stranger to taking the gold.

We've always ranked very well in many different categories, but there's nothing like being the best at something to really make Canadians feel proud of their country.

And what could be more brag-worthy than ranking #1 in terms of Quality of Life?!

TL;DR Canada has ranked #1 on U.S. News top 20 "Countries With the Best Quality of Life." More details and complete list of countries below.

Yes number one as long as your grand children will pay the bill.

On 8/23/2019 at 5:17 PM, 1trailmaker said:

n reality, it's no surprise that Canada not only made the list, but also ranked #1. In case you were wondering what other countries made the top 20 list for 2019, here you go:

1. Canada
  2. Sweden
  3. Denmark
  4. Norway
  5. Switzerland
  6. Finland
  7. Australia
  8. Netherlands
  9. New Zealand
  10. Germany
  11. Belgium
  12. UK
  13. Japan
  14. Luxembourg
  15. Ireland
  16. France
  17. USA
  18. Singapore
  19. Portugal
  20. China

When it comes to ranking #1 place in competitions, Canada is no stranger to taking the gold.

We've always ranked very well in many different categories, but there's nothing like being the best at something to really make Canadians feel proud of their country.

And what could be more brag-worthy than ranking #1 in terms of Quality of Life?!

TL;DR Canada has ranked #1 on U.S. News top 20 "Countries With the Best Quality of Life." More details and complete list of countries below.

How old is that info and where is the link to it? :news: Another fail by Trail. :lol:

https://ceoworld.biz/2019/04/11/best-quality-of-life-2019/

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/us-news--world-report-top-10-best-countries-in-the-world-in-2019-.html

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-best-countries-to-live-in-the-world.html

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/best-countries-to-live-in/

https://globalnews.ca/news/4878138/best-countries-to-live-in-the-world-canada-2019/

14 hours ago, irv said:

How old is that info and where is the link to it? :news: Another fail by Trail. :lol:

:lol: 2019 it says right on it

I know you will now say Canada is a shit hole, but just 4 years ago was the best place in the world to live 

ONEWAY need not reply :lol:   I already know your answers

Tell me IRV how is ONTARIO doing?   great place to live and booming economy I assume :lol: but last year was worst place to live and economy was nothing 

Keep the hate up for Canada IRV, keep calling us a shit hole ect...  Maybe in October we will be great once again like 4 years ago 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 2019 it says right on it

I know you will now say Canada is a shit hole, but just 4 years ago was the best place in the world to live 

ONEWAY need not reply :lol:   I already know your answers

Tell me IRV how is ONTARIO doing?   great place to live and booming economy I assume :lol: but last year was worst place to live and economy was nothing 

Keep the hate up for Canada IRV, keep calling us a shit hole ect...  Maybe in October we will be great once again like 4 years ago 

You like to put words in my mouth don't you, Trail. 

I never said no such thing but I certainly don't like what Trudope and the other imbecile liberals are doing to Canada.

Sorry I called you out on your fake link. I didn't think it would sting so bad. :news:

trudiot82.jpg

1 minute ago, irv said:

You like to put words in my mouth don't you, Trail. 

I never said no such thing but I certainly don't like what Trudope and the other imbecile liberals are doing to Canada.

Sorry I called you out on your fake link. I didn't think it would sting so bad. :news:

trudiot82.jpg

you have a ONEWAY opiniion now, you never used too but do know

You find it impossible for Canada to be #1 at anything while Trudeau is Leader.  So you post up crap about how we are not #1, fail at it but still keep posting it..

ONEWAYS really don't have a valid point on anything topic - like this,  I post Canada #1 and your reply is I hate Trudeau :lol:  wow 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You find it impossible for Canada to be #1 at anything while Trudeau is Leader.  So you post up crap about how we are not #1, fail at it but still keep posting it..

ONEWAYS really don't have a valid point on anything topic - like this,  I post Canada #1 and your reply is I hate Trudeau :lol:  wow 

The deficit not being eliminated as promised in the so-called good times is a big problem as we prob. head into a recession!

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You're not well, Trail. Seek help. :news:

trudeau-meme.png

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

The deficit not being eliminated as promised in the so-called good times is a big problem as we prob. head into a recession!

Yup its coming no matter what, and if so we can spend like the Cons did and go as high as 55 billion deficit :dunno:   plenty more spending room available 

Changing Governments will not cure this situation, you have a pipe dream that the party that always spends them most will save us from debt :lol:  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yup its coming no matter what, and if so we can spend like the Cons did and go as high as 55 billion deficit :dunno:   plenty more spending room available 

Changing Governments will not cure this situation, you have a pipe dream that the party that always spends them most will save us from debt :lol:  

jesus h christ trail, where the fuck do you come up with the bullshit #?

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

jesus h christ trail, where the fuck do you come up with the bullshit #?

? dude Federally look at the numbers, Cons are 3/4 (bit less now) of our entire debt and taht is just 2 of them :dunno:   

sorry about your luck history doesn't lie -

Mulroney 300+ billion debt

Harper 160+ billion 

last 2 Liberal governments is 55 billion 

They talk a big story that is for sure - voting for them doesn't make it all better, that is just a dream

The difference is where each Government spends the money (debt) 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

More debt will exacerbate the problem and slow everything down!

58 minutes ago, toslow said:

i pay more tax dollars then over 50% of the people in this country makes in a wage, it's fucking disgusting 

Me too-need to lower taxes to keep $ circulating out of inefficient gov't hands!

1 hour ago, toslow said:

last 2 Liberal governments is 55 billion 

this was mostly spent in foreign countries, fucker hands out my text dollars like it's lollipops

no its not that is just another myth 

Where did the 450 billion go? to foreign nations :dunno:  

46 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Correct-must be pro business/job creation/less red tape if things slow down!

Business high record profits

Job most ever working and 40 year low unemployment

red tape :lol:  

exactly what isn't the economy doing today :dunno:  strange 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

i pay more tax dollars then over 50% of the people in this country makes in a wage, it's fucking disgusting 

and this somehow just started under Trudeau? :dunno:  

I brought up this topic before but Harper was PM and when I said the FEDs take too much, everyone here disagreed (ONEWAYS)