Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Poor Jody she just spoke the truth :lol:   

Reminds me of the last Liberal government ousted for some scandal thing, economy and jobs don't matter it seems....

Good to know since the Conservative claim this to be the only measure important to your vote :dunno: 

Poor Jody

As Trump heads his country into recession what does this mean for Canada :dunno: 

Trump has proven to be the worst President and Business man in history - Historical Facts

I hope Canada sails past this blip - I wonder if the CONs will bring up the economy now? instead of ignoring the numbers....

October is shaping up to be a good race

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Jody she just spoke the truth :lol:   

Reminds me of the last Liberal government ousted for some scandal thing, economy and jobs don't matter it seems....

Good to know since the Conservative claim this to be the only measure important to your vote :dunno: 

Poor Jody

So you don't care about honesty, ethics, morals and think a leader of a Nation should have those things? My god man, how long have you been ill for? 

On 8/13/2019 at 9:35 AM, 1trailmaker said:

:LOL:  GO REBEL GO

All I saw was CBC covering Andrew saying this type of person has no room in his party :dunno:  

CBC reported her arrest for being an racist 

CBC at no time promoted her rants

video was posted and promoted be REDDIT not any main stream medai 

A clown leftist POS trying to impersonate a supporter and frame the conservative leader as supporting racists gets a pass from WRONG AGAIN FAIL what a fucking surprise :guzzle:

Too bad his father Castro couldn’t come back and slap Justine up side his head.  Justine and the criminal Tards must go.....the world, the country, can’t afford another criminal government like this.....he is complete shit lair criminal....we have never seen anything more corrupt since his half dad Pierre......who destroyed the world....

43 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Too bad his father Castro couldn’t come back and slap Justine up side his head.  Justine and the criminal Tards must go.....the world, the country, can’t afford another criminal government like this.....he is complete shit lair criminal....we have never seen anything more corrupt since his half dad Pierre......who destroyed the world....

PET was a fkn communist and the fag Justine should be kicked out of the country. Margaret was nothing but a whore so who knows where the inbred came from. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

:lol:

Some Liberal MPs say they are considering not using Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s name or image in their election campaign material.

https://www.hilltimes.com/2019/08/19/if-the-rcmp-comes-in-were-cooked-in-the-upcoming-election-say-worried-liberal-mps/211962

6 minutes ago, Sksman said:

It is really sad in this country that people would still even consider him suitable for office or to run for re-election. 

He should be in jail.  

With Wynne & McGuinty!

• Like 1