Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 7/16/2019 at 6:02 PM, 1trailmaker said:

so maybe 2 years pay :dunno:   

Corp. greed isn't anything new - but somehow  you didn't ever hear of it prior to today and Trudeau's fault :lol:  

Corp.greed = jobs & taxes to pay people like you-capitalism works!

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

We should have caved like Andrew asked for and not arrested that women for the USA -  its the only way for a ONEWAY is CAVE...

Andrew also wanted to CAVE on NAFTA too go figure, Trudeau was being too tough according to Andrew

IRV seems to vote to CAVE now in his new ONEWAY vote

THE SUN :lol:  

The Star & Communist Brainwashing Corp. are a joke!

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What does it matter NEW ONEWAY?  

here is the Liberals speaking about it, Andrew denies it ------

I will get the actually clip of ANDREW speaking, still searching 

I'll get back to you IRV like always I will post proof 100% of the time

A proof is a proof is a proof as senile old Chretien used to say!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You're Winning

Even when you hear it live you don't believe it :lol:  

tumblr_m02hzwY5tr1qz4gev.jpg

now its be nice to China, IRV is calling for a CAVE to CHINA  as he posts THE SUNS ONEWAY anti Canadian articles

keep posting the hate IRV 

Anti Lieberal not Canuckistan!

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

a NAFTA deal with a lunitic is incompetence :lol:  

getting Tarrifs lifted from Donny is incompetence :lol:  

EU deal incompetence :lol: 

TTP incompetence :lol: 

IRV stick to LNC :lol:  Posting shit from THE SUN of HATE isn't working -  We will not bow to CHINA like you and the CPC party want 

CBC/Star hate Conservatives-so what!

Trail's hero. :news:

What an incompetent, nitwitted, moronic, arrogant idiot, Trudope is. NAFTA was a great deal for CDN's, eh, Trail. Only a complete and utter idiot would think so. :news:

Trudeau wasn’t speaking out against Trump on his latest protectionist move, the PM was speaking out against a series of tweets from Trump denouncing his Democratic opponents.

“I think Canadians and indeed people around the world know exactly what I think about those particular comments. That is not how we do things in Canada,” Trudeau said in response to the tweets.

There is plenty that is wrong with Trump’s tweets but there is also plenty wrong with Trudeau’s response.

First off, has he met Quebec?

The province Trudeau calls home, the one he represents in the House of Commons, recently passed Bill 21, which would make it illegal for Congresswoman Ilona Omar to wear her hijab at work. The PM has now spoken out more stridently against a tweet by the American president than he has against an actual bigoted and unconstitutional law in his own country. 

Secondly, why isn’t he speaking out against Trump’s job killing moves that will undoubtedly hurt actual Canadians and cost jobs?

Last week, when more than 600 jobs were lost at Bombardier rail plants in Ontario and Quebec due to protectionist measures, the only jobs Trudeau and his crew were standing up for were their own. 

Why were these protectionist measures not dealt with during the NAFTA renegotiations? Why was that not part of the mandate Trudeau gave to his team rather than telling them to focus on chapters about gender, indigenous rights and the environment. 

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-fails-to-deal-with-trump-canadians-lose-jobs

37 minutes ago, irv said:

Trail's hero. :news:

What an incompetent, nitwitted, moronic, arrogant idiot, Trudope is. NAFTA was a great deal for CDN's, eh, Trail. Only a complete and utter idiot would think so. :news:

Trudeau wasn’t speaking out against Trump on his latest protectionist move, the PM was speaking out against a series of tweets from Trump denouncing his Democratic opponents.

“I think Canadians and indeed people around the world know exactly what I think about those particular comments. That is not how we do things in Canada,” Trudeau said in response to the tweets.

There is plenty that is wrong with Trump’s tweets but there is also plenty wrong with Trudeau’s response.

First off, has he met Quebec?

The province Trudeau calls home, the one he represents in the House of Commons, recently passed Bill 21, which would make it illegal for Congresswoman Ilona Omar to wear her hijab at work. The PM has now spoken out more stridently against a tweet by the American president than he has against an actual bigoted and unconstitutional law in his own country. 

Secondly, why isn’t he speaking out against Trump’s job killing moves that will undoubtedly hurt actual Canadians and cost jobs?

Last week, when more than 600 jobs were lost at Bombardier rail plants in Ontario and Quebec due to protectionist measures, the only jobs Trudeau and his crew were standing up for were their own. 

Why were these protectionist measures not dealt with during the NAFTA renegotiations? Why was that not part of the mandate Trudeau gave to his team rather than telling them to focus on chapters about gender, indigenous rights and the environment. 

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-fails-to-deal-with-trump-canadians-lose-jobs

?????

Trudeau spoke out against Quebec's law :dunno:  as he should - THE RIGHT is in agreeance  with their law -  I assume you are too as a new ONEWAY

Maybe HE should pull rank like our ONtario leader does - :dunno:  

What does Bombardier have to do with Nafta :dunno:   is Trudeau responsible for every job and every company in the country?  If so his numbers are amazing......

Pretty sure we  are all against the support for Bombardier   -  Remember the millions and millions Harper gave GM :dunno:   that worked out well 

ONEWAY POST not ready, ,nice hair 

Edited by 1trailmaker

worst government ever

he Canadian economy added 27,700 jobs in May, enough to push the jobless rate down to 5.4 per cent — its lowest level since 1976.

Statistics Canada reported Friday the jobless rate dropped three ticks mainly because there were almost 50,000 fewer people looking for work. That, coupled with the jobs gain, was enough to push the rate to a more than 40-year low.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well, they invited and applauded Omar to their show so nothing they do is surprising. Trail thinks they are a great media oulet and not biased at all. :crazy:

omar.jpg

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, they invited and applauded Omar to their show so nothing they do is surprising. Trail thinks they are a great media oulet and not biased at all. :crazy:

omar.jpg

They have zero ethics.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, irv said:

omar.jpg

show me BIAS reporting IRV - I will wait all day or week for your reply 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

show me BIAS reporting IRV - I will wait all day or week for your reply 

Your not serious, are you? :dunno:

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/cbc-not-the-publics-broadcaster-after-all

https://torontoguardian.com/2019/05/what-happened-to-cbc-news/

http://cbcexposed.blogspot.com/

http://www.realwomenofcanada.ca/the-cbc-is-a-propaganda-tool-for-the-left-wing-social-activists/

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/09/16/air-canada-attacks-cbc-bias-after-reporter-calls-its-response-bulls-t_a_23211654/

https://unpublishedottawa.com/letter/50194/legacy-news-threatened-lack-ethics-not-subsidies

Parliamentary appropriations for operating expenditures increased by $108.0 million (10.8%) in 2017-2018. This is consistent with the additional $75 million in government funding received as base operating funding in 2017-2018. This reinvestment in CBC/Radio-Canada by the federal government was announced in March 2016. In addition, we received salary inflation funding of $34.1 million for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 in 2017-2018.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cbc-news-canadian-broadcasting/