Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, irv said:

What? 

Not gonna believe Navdeep?:lies:

Liberals have no clue how to avoid conflicts, solve crises they've created. :news:

Well, they could blame Harper. Oh, wait, they already do most of the time! :wacko:  https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-liberals-have-no-clue-how-to-avoid-conflicts-solve-crises-theyve-created

Global Affairs: Canadian citizen has been detained in China

https://torontosun.com/news/national/global-affairs-canadian-citizen-has-been-detained-in-china/wcm/dab7a625-36e3-4c3d-890e-99e7f9b42587

China just laughed in Canada's face – what now?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-china-just-laughed-in-canadas-face-what-now

What a bunch of nitwtted, incompentent idiots these Lieberals are. Everyone of them, with Trudeau being the worst! :wall:

1 hour ago, irv said:

Liberals have no clue how to avoid conflicts, solve crises they've created. :news:

Well, they could blame Harper. Oh, wait, they already do most of the time! :wacko:  https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-liberals-have-no-clue-how-to-avoid-conflicts-solve-crises-theyve-created

Global Affairs: Canadian citizen has been detained in China

https://torontosun.com/news/national/global-affairs-canadian-citizen-has-been-detained-in-china/wcm/dab7a625-36e3-4c3d-890e-99e7f9b42587

China just laughed in Canada's face – what now?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-china-just-laughed-in-canadas-face-what-now

What a bunch of nitwtted, incompentent idiots these Lieberals are. Everyone of them, with Trudeau being the worst! :wall:

We should have caved like Andrew asked for and not arrested that women for the USA -  its the only way for a ONEWAY is CAVE...

Andrew also wanted to CAVE on NAFTA too go figure, Trudeau was being too tough according to Andrew

IRV seems to vote to CAVE now in his new ONEWAY vote

THE SUN :lol:  

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

isn't it personhandled :lol:   

Postmillennial :lol:   now there is some reporting 

I bet its true, that women got into the face of security and was knock back -  I feel our Prime Minister should be able to protect themselves.

ONEWAY don't see it that way

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

We should have caved like Andrew asked for and not arrested that women for the USA -  its the only way for a ONEWAY is CAVE...

Andrew also wanted to CAVE on NAFTA too go figure, Trudeau was being too tough according to Andrew

IRV seems to vote to CAVE now in his new ONEWAY vote

THE SUN :lol:  

Again, you miss the point. :wacko:Trudope is in way over his head and has zero clue on how to handle any of this. He is like a little boy amongst men and has no clue on how to deal with others not listening to him and caving to his demands like he has likely gotten his whole life.

Post up the links what you said about Andrew. I am sure they are real credible. :lol:

I bet its true, that women got into the face of security and was knock back -  I feel our Prime Minister should be able to protect themselves.

:lol:You are a tard. That women was simply asking him a question. Trudeau, unable to comprehend/focus/articulate a proper reply called her a racist. How you admire this idiot, Trail, is beyond me!! :crazy:

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

JT thought he was in the house and avoided the question.:lol:

Threatened by an old lady.:lol::lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Again, you miss the point. :wacko:Trudope is in way over his head and has zero clue on how to handle any of this. He is like a little boy amongst men and has no clue on how to deal with others not listening to him and caving to his demands like he has likely gotten his whole life.

Post up the links what you said about Andrew. I am sure they are real credible. :lol:

What does it matter NEW ONEWAY?  

here is the Liberals speaking about it, Andrew denies it ------

I will get the actually clip of ANDREW speaking, still searching 

I'll get back to you IRV like always I will post proof 100% of the time

What does it matter NEW ONEWAY?  

here is the Liberals speaking about it, Andrew denies it ------

I will get the actually clip of ANDREW speaking, still searching 

I'll get back to you IRV like always I will post proof 100% of the time

The CBC and yet you laugh at my links/stories. :wacko:

Keep digging, Trail. :news:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Here is something else IRV - Andrew seems to get a slap in the head on this one......

spelled out at the end of clip

Oh by the way NAFTA signed and all tariffs lifted on Candaa - GREAT JOB CANADA 

Are you actually going to post vids of Scheer's alledged mess ups? You do know, Trudope's would out number his by a 100 to 1 don't you? 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

The CBC and yet you laugh at my links/stories. :wacko:

Keep digging, Trail. :news:

I am and have found something closer - where you have found nothing like always

Too Tough give up and don't annory Donny is the CPC way - my angry BIL was all over Trudeau for speaking out against Trump "why would he say those things and get Donny mad at us"  just give him what he wants 

NO TARRIFS Thanks Trudeau 

Just now, irv said:

Are you actually going to post vids of Scheer's alledged mess ups? You do know, Trudope's would out number his by a 100 to 1 don't you? 

end of the clip IRV 

Like I said why should I bother ONEWAYS don't look past what there LEADER tells them

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

end of the clip IRV 

Like I said why should I bother ONEWAYS don't look past what there LEADER tells them

Yeah, the Liberals should owned Scheer in that clip. :lol: My god, man, what is the matter with you??? :dunno:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Yeah, the Liberals should owned Scheer in that clip. :lol: My god, man, what is the matter with you??? :dunno:

owned?  who said anything about owned :dunno: 

just move on ONEWAY I don't have time for you today -  Freeland speaks of the CAVE, you still deny it happened......

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

owned?  who said anything about owned :dunno: 

just move on ONEWAY I don't have time for you today -  Freeland speaks of the CAVE, you still deny it happened......

Poor Trail gots nothing. Big surprise there! :lol:

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Poor Trail gots nothing. Big surprise there! :lol:

You're Winning

Even when you hear it live you don't believe it :lol:  

tumblr_m02hzwY5tr1qz4gev.jpg

now its be nice to China, IRV is calling for a CAVE to CHINA  as he posts THE SUNS ONEWAY anti Canadian articles

keep posting the hate IRV 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You're Winning

Even when you hear it live you don't believe it :lol:  

tumblr_m02hzwY5tr1qz4gev.jpg

now its be nice to China, IRV is calling for a CAVE to CHINA  as he posts THE SUNS ONEWAY anti Canadian articles

keep posting the hate IRV 

Hate? I'm posting their incompetence, stupidity and a total lack of most things that are important to govern. It is blanantly clear the whole bunch of them have no sense of much of anything, but you keep admiring them and think they are best ever! :lol:Speaks volumes where your head is at, Trail. :news:

trdddit6.jpg

14 minutes ago, irv said:

Hate? I'm posting their incompetence, stupidity and a total lack of most things that are important to govern. It is blanantly clear the whole bunch of them have no sense of much of anything, but you keep admiring them and think they are best ever! :lol:Speaks volumes where your head is at, Trail. :news:

trdddit6.jpg

a NAFTA deal with a lunitic is incompetence :lol:  

getting Tarrifs lifted from Donny is incompetence :lol:  

EU deal incompetence :lol: 

TTP incompetence :lol: 

IRV stick to LNC :lol:  Posting shit from THE SUN of HATE isn't working -  We will not bow to CHINA like you and the CPC party want 

On 7/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, irv said:

good god IRV last time is was posting article that weren't even in English and now this from Spencer :lol:  

Please can you post this fact from BNN or some other source?  I don't expect it but it would be nice because this is nothing but a lie by a ONEWAY site ...

all you have to do is go to his site and see the ONEWAY HATE while praising Doug Ford and Andrew Scheer 

https://www.spencerfernando.com/

too funny