Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I buy China all the time, love it :news: 

got a new taylormade 3H M3 sweet club 

Face it Trail, your man boy is in way over his head! He couldn't organize a piss up at a beer store and you think he is capable of solving this mess. Trudope is the laughing stock of the world and carries zero clout nor has any smarts. 

This picture says it all. :lol:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-freeland-g20-china-1.5193629

china12.webp

Edited by irv
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Fail,

I would much rather be a ONEWAY who is at least going in the right direction.:lol:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-what-canadas-top-ceos-think-of-the-trudeau-governments-performance/#comments

I can't open your link which I have noticed before many times. What is it about? 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Yeah, Trump is going to go to bat for Trudope. :lol:What about Freeland?? She's also your hero, Trail. Where is she in all this? :dunno:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/video-watch-justin-trudeau-answer-questions-on-china-trade-after-meeting/

His hair is messed up.:lol:

1 minute ago, irv said:

I can't open your link which I have noticed before many times. What is it about? 

In a nutshell, most CEO's are not really impressed with Trudeau and are gravely concerned we are advancing very slowly compared to other countries.

Trudeau does not have an economic prosperity formula for the advancement of Canadians.

Yeah, sure you did, Trudope. :lol:It sure looks like it was constructive! I'm actually surprised he didn't start crying! :cry:

According to the Prime Minister’s Office, Trudeau and Jinping had “multiple” conversations during the event which were described as “constructive”.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-has-frigid-meeting-with-chinese-president-g20/

Edited by irv

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

In a nutshell, most CEO's are not really impressed with Trudeau and are gravely concerned we are advancing very slowly compared to other countries.

Trudeau does not have an economic prosperity formula for the advancement of Canadians.

Shocking! :snack:

We're the laughing stock of the world, Freeland, and your part of the problem!! Is anyone left in Trudope's party that has a head on its shoulders? :wall:

OSAKA, Japan -- Canada is fortunate to have assembled a "broad international coalition" of countries who support Canada and believe arbitrary detentions are harmful, Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland said Friday at the G20 summit in Osaka.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-has-brief-constructive-interactions-with-chinese-president-1.4486400

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

are these the ones that haven't made record profits :lol:  wow too funny 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

are these the ones that haven't made record profits :lol:  wow too funny 

What exactly has Trudeau done to improve your prosperity?

- Lowered your taxes by $250, then increased your costs by $2000 - Fail

- Legalized pot, this is bigly, but you don't buy it from OCS. - Fail

That's all folks.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What exactly has Trudeau done to improve your prosperity?

- Lowered your taxes by $250, then increased your costs by $2000 - Fail

- Legalized pot, this is bigly, but you don't buy it from OCS. - Fail

That's all folks.

Doug Ford's fault he canceled all plans without having one of his own :dunno:  

I have bought but now the lower priced stock isn't there anymore - priced out of business 

No PM has ever done much to create the same wealth (record wealth) in Canada - stop asking dumb questions 

Canada is doing great

Ontario doing great

lets keep it going 

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford's fault he canceled all plans without having one of his own :dunno:  

I have bought but now the lower priced stock isn't there anymore - priced out of business 

No PM has ever done much to create the same wealth (record wealth) in Canada - stop asking dumb questions 

Canada is doing great

Ontario doing great

lets keep it going 

:lol:

You have zero clue.  Get back to your bong.

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

You have zero clue.  Get back to your bong.

I know Doug already said all you have to do is tell people you are open for Business :lol:  

Booming Ontario was handed over to Doug who waited 8 months to say Booming like never before :lol:  its that easy ONEWAY

oh forgot to add SHUT DOWN GOVERNMENT and things just start booming 

Edited by 1trailmaker

59 minutes ago, irv said:

wynne12.jpg

When you spend that kind of money on deficit and adding to the debt, you will get growth, albiet the shit is just backing up in the sewer and it all has to be paid back with interest.

Live within your means.

7G2ARA4LCNGVXEAVMESESP5NLI.jpg

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When you spend that kind of money on deficit and adding to the debt, you will get growth, albiet the shit is just backing up in the sewer and it all has to be paid back with interest.

Live within your means.

Some don't get that. :news:

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

That is Ontario's debt not wynne's 

now it is Doug's debt

And who put us in that predicament? :wacko:

wynnee1.jpg

Just now, irv said:

Some don't get that. :news:

Funny how Harper SECOND MOST DEBT gets a break because it was a recession in 2008

ONEWAY see it this way WYNNE didn't  have a recession or keep Ontario moving forward so Harper could be considered the best PM ever

:lol: you guys are funny