Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Andrew has stopped, he no longer spews off - he no longer says Trudeau committed a criminal offence 

unless you can point to him still stating this 

Provide the link as you promised or were you again talking out your ass as normal Failmaker garble bs.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Andrew has stopped, he no longer spews off - he no longer says Trudeau committed a criminal offence 

unless you can point to him still stating this 

Wrong again Fail.

There was a post from June 12 where Scheer challenged Trudeau again.   73 days. 

Remember???

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

There are some serious issues with China, I don't think your ONEWAY side  intelligent posts help or are Pro Canada 

This isn't  a joke or a partisan thing unless you are a ONEWAY 

Like fuck they don't help.  We need to boot the child from office ASAP.

Will there be any other world leaders sitting at the kiddy table with Justin at the G20? :lol:

24 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Wrong again Fail.

There was a post from June 12 where Scheer challenged Trudeau again.   73 days. 

Remember???

yes but he didn't stand up and say he committed a crime again matter of fact he hasn't since he was presented with the letter of intent to sue -

this is FACT SK not some fiction you see 

Andrew is reaching hard for straws - a lot weaker than I expected from him

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like fuck they don't help.  We need to boot the child from office ASAP.

Will there be any other world leaders sitting at the kiddy table with Justin at the G20? :lol:

whatever anti Canada person :lol:  

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes but he didn't stand up and say he committed a crime again matter of fact he hasn't since he was presented with the letter of intent to sue -

this is FACT SK not some fiction you see 

Andrew is reaching hard for straws - a lot weaker than I expected from him

Admit it Fail your hero and heart throb is a spineless jelly fish.   Only good at pretend and play acting because he sucks as a prime minister.

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Admit it Fail your hero and heart throb is a spineless jelly fish.   Only good at pretend and play acting because he sucks as a prime minister.

you say that about every Liberal no matter what and all conservatives are perfect - Like DOUG who is doing everything you are against -

Your opinion isn't really worth much when its always ONEWAY

ONEWAY 

$15000 in my pocket at 65 - thanks

legal weed - thanks

lowered my tax rate - thanks

improved CPP - thanks 

I know you are against all the above for some reason 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

you say that about every Liberal no matter what and all conservatives are perfect - Like DOUG who is doing everything you are against -

Your opinion isn't really worth much when its always ONEWAY

ONEWAY 

$15000 in my pocket at 65 - thanks

legal weed - thanks

lowered my tax rate - thanks

improved CPP - thanks 

I know you are against all the above for some reason 

Except weed-mostly with borrowed $=more taxes eventually-nothing's free!

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JT is the one who admires communism.  Fact.

How far has Canada’s ‘leadership’ fallen when we’re distancing ourselves from a democratic ally, at the same time as the rise of a ruthless dictatorship in Communist China is being ignored?

Any Canadian leader who even half-believed in the values of our nation would be doing everything possible to strengthen our ties with India, while also expressing our opposition to China’s slide further towards dictatorship.

Instead, Trudeau is doing the opposite.

He has continuously sold us out to China, while simultaneously destroying our relationship with India through is connection to Khalistani extremists and his pathetic conspiracy theory blaming India for the Jaspal Atwal invite.

He’s willing to destroy our relationship with India, all while sucking up to China.

This shows beyond doubt that Justin Trudeau wasn’t joking when he said China’s ‘basic dictatorship’ was the government he most admired.

While many Canadians don’t want to believe it, the fact that Trudeau is pushing Canada closer to China while pushing India away – combined with his comments on other Communist regimes like Castro’s Cuba – makes it clear that he is a fan of authoritarian Communism – either because he wants that power for himself, or because he believes the rhetoric the Communists spread in an effort to cover up the massive death toll their ideology causes.

The facts are clear: Canada is under the ‘leadership’ of a ‘useful idiot’ to the cause of China’s Communist Party.

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018/02/28/comrade-trudeau-trudeau-wrecks-relationship-democratic-india-ignoring-rise-dictatorship-communist-china/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

China's President approach Trudeau to shake his hand in a gesture of good faith, later a private meeting with him....  YOu all said it wouldn't happen yet it did (again) 

more bad :lol: 

So, what was the outcome? :dunno:

4 minutes ago, irv said:

So, what was the outcome? :dunno:

why would I know before you?  I am sure you can find a negative article to post about it.....

I am hoping China stops fucking with our citizens and farmers - what about you?  you hope he told Canada to fuck off so you can post it :dunno:   that is how a oneway reacts 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why would I know before you?  I am sure you can find a negative article to post about it.....

I am hoping China stops fucking with our citizens and farmers - what about you?  you hope he told Canada to fuck off so you can post it :dunno:   that is how a oneway reacts 

Yep, that is what I am hoping for, Trail. :wacko:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, that is what I am hoping for, Trail. :wacko:

I doubt you are hoping for Trudeau to have any success with China - Not many here are hoping for that, failure YES 

This social media politics is fucked up and going to hurt democracy 

LEFT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< OR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RIGHT 

YOU MUST DISLIKE EVERYTHING THE OTHER SIDE DOES 100%

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I doubt you are hoping for Trudeau to have any success with China - Not many here are hoping for that, failure YES 

This social media politics is fucked up and going to hurt democracy 

LEFT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< OR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RIGHT 

YOU MUST DISLIKE EVERYTHING THE OTHER SIDE DOES 100%

There is only 1 fool, well, likey you as well, who admires China. :news: