Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

24 minutes ago, irv said:

Because you were touting them like we should follow their lead. Is your brain completely gone to mush now, Trail? My gawd man, you can't even remember what you type anymore. O.o

Here's another one of your favorite Liberal persons, Climate Barbie. If you know her email addy or know how to get a hold of her, tell her she should maybe watch the movie the Titanic, and while you're at it, tell her what year this happened in. :wacko:

Icebergs off N.L. coast 'very dangerous,' sign of climate change: federal environment minister

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/icerbegs-climate-change-catherine-mckenna-1.5147103?fbclid=IwAR1xMPp8ng--9UwgdyWA9YxhgypqeGHKfkFv2hz2TkNqcBb3ZmC-j_b97jo

IRV china has a carbon tax - there is nothing  to add to that and as I said most of the world does in one way or another.  :dunno: 

Would you like to talk about Climate change?  we can

With the election coming the Liberals are going to use everything happening today that helps their agenda - this is how politics works IRV.

TODAY

More flooding

More fires

big ice berg 

The timing is interesting to say the least

Alberta (hasnt canceled their carbon plan yet) has a massive drought and fires already -  timing 

What is your opinion IRV? 

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you agree it has been very good since Trudeau got elected ( even if a coincidence ) 

Just in case you didn't know, consumer spending is what generates an economy, if people don't spend you can't have a good economy.

This is the reason we don't have recessions like 1929 anymore 

More than likely a recession is close, with angry Donny helping it come faster.  

What do you think maybe a recession under a Liberal government for once :dunno: 

Yeah-guess I didn't learn anything when I got my MBA-don't think '29 can't happen again-it will-it's in the long term charts/overdue!

3 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Yeah-guess I didn't learn anything when I got my MBA-don't think '29 can't happen again-it will-it's in the long term charts/overdue!

not to that extant - people had fuck all back then and when you take that away its tough.  

The world is much different today - 30% unemployment isn't going to happen any time soon.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not to that extant - people had fuck all back then and when you take that away its tough.  

The world is much different today - 30% unemployment isn't going to happen any time soon.

Why do you think responsible politicians are trying to balance budgets-so that some programs can be maintained in a major downturn!

15 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Why do you think responsible politicians are trying to balance budgets-so that some programs can be maintained in a major downturn!

lol It is the only talk they know, every election same shit - people buy it

balance

jobs

economy

Balance fails every time this is fact ( rare 90's era 8 surpluses may never happen again)  so we cheer 1 budget out of 20 yippe

So as THE PEOPLE catch on that budget balancing isn't the end all be all, we switch to deficit vs GDP or what ever sounds good.

Doug already claims 5 years before its balanced and that was with his inflated deficit numbers.  

Andrew also said he is not going to balance his first term.

none will none ever do 

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV china has a carbon tax - there is nothing  to add to that and as I said most of the world does in one way or another.  :dunno: 

Would you like to talk about Climate change?  we can

With the election coming the Liberals are going to use everything happening today that helps their agenda - this is how politics works IRV.

TODAY

More flooding

More fires

big ice berg 

The timing is interesting to say the least

Alberta (hasnt canceled their carbon plan yet) has a massive drought and fires already -  timing 

What is your opinion IRV? 

You're kidding, right? Why would I subject myself to anymore stupidity and asinine reading than I already do from you? :whiteflag:

If you want to give me a good laugh, post up what you have personally seen that concludes MMGW is real and upon us and if we don't act fast, we are all going to die. Don't tell me scientists say this, or their computer models say that, give me something concrete that can't be disputed.

Just a tip, before you do, look up droughts, heatwaves, forest fires and floods that precede the 40's before you do. 

climim1.jpg

On 5/25/2019 at 10:40 PM, 1trailmaker said:

lol It is the only talk they know, every election same shit - people buy it

balance

jobs

economy

Balance fails every time this is fact ( rare 90's era 8 surpluses may never happen again)  so we cheer 1 budget out of 20 yippe

So as THE PEOPLE catch on that budget balancing isn't the end all be all, we switch to deficit vs GDP or what ever sounds good.

Doug already claims 5 years before its balanced and that was with his inflated deficit numbers.  

Andrew also said he is not going to balance his first term.

none will none ever do 

Then we ultimately go bankrupt just like Greece/Detroit!

7 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Then we ultimately go bankrupt just like Greece/Detroit!

Last time I checked Greece was still there -  That was just a blip 

Question how many made in Greece products do we buy?  

Debt is expected and is achieved by every country worth anything 

Here you go, Trail. Climate Barbie at her best. She explains to you liberals how they get their message across, by lying to them repeatedly. Still think Canada is warming up more than any other country in the world? :snack:Just how fucking stupid can one be? It just keeps getting better and better doesn't it, Trail? :lol:

Edited by irv

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Last time I checked Greece was still there -  That was just a blip 

Question how many made in Greece products do we buy?  

Debt is expected and is achieved by every country worth anything 

Greeks lost their pensions/standard of living-what we buy from Greece is irrelevant-your grasp of debt & capital markets is obviously trivial and very poor-like most Canadians. A basic finance course should be mandatory in Grade 12!

29 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Greeks lost their pensions/standard of living-what we buy from Greece is irrelevant-your grasp of debt & capital markets is obviously trivial and very poor-like most Canadians. A basic finance course should be mandatory in Grade 12!

Running your day to day life is not the same as running a country.  That is why ALL HAVE MASSIVE DEBTS, USA has just doubled the deficit to over 1 tillion a year.  USA is the most powerful ocuntry n  the world go figure

ANDREW will cut the carbon tax and take GST pff hydro 

are you guys sure this is how to tackle the liberal debt :dunno:   or just buying votes with tax dollars (as you guys like to state) 

CPC do like to ramp up the debt according to Historical FACT   :lol:  

Andrew just isn't ready 

Edited by 1trailmaker

10 hours ago, irv said:

Here you go, Trail. Climate Barbie at her best. She explains to you liberals how they get their message across, by lying to them repeatedly. Still think Canada is warming up more than any other country in the world? :snack:Just how fucking stupid can one be? It just keeps getting better and better doesn't it, Trail? :lol:

not sure of what your point is but she is 100% correct :dunno: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not sure of what your point is but she is 100% correct :dunno: 

Are you really this stupid, Trail? :dunno: How about telling the truth so you don't have to talk loud and repeat yourself constantly to try and convince the public into believing your lies.

Except McKenna didn’t say anything about being truthful and her confident assertion “people will totally believe it” if she says her talking points often enough and loud enough suggests a smug, patronizing and elitist view of Canadians.

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Are you really this stupid, Trail? :dunno: How about telling the truth so you don't have to talk loud and repeat yourself constantly to try and convince the public into believing your lies.

Except McKenna didn’t say anything about being truthful and her confident assertion “people will totally believe it” if she says her talking points often enough and loud enough suggests a smug, patronizing and elitist view of Canadians.

?  

I guess you have never seen the commons house in action :dunno:  

How do you see points being made IRV?  wow 

Look at hot Candance 

or how about Andrew with  his cute jingles 

such a oneway 

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

?  

I guess you have never seen the commons house in action :dunno:  

How do you see points being made IRV?  wow 

Look at hot Candance 

or how about Andrew with  his cute jingles 

such a oneway 

Just like I thought. :crazy:

Don't drink and sit at home anymore......  Not sure how this law can even work - fucked up

How can any of these charges stick?  and WTF with suspensions 

https://globalnews.ca/news/5326941/nanaimo-woman-wins-court-challenge-breathalyzer/?utm_source=GlobalBC&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0GO21SIoqsCWzkbLR_VUCS1wJcoiaiMP1YW6LilDdmpATBH9USscyS_XQ

You can read up on the calls police are getting for impaired driving, just to find out they were no drinking at all HAS INCREASED to several a week.

Its one thing a guy driving all over the road and another if you feel he crossed the white line. 

The increase is due to POOR DRIVERS being seen as drunk :lol:  

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Don't drink and sit at home anymore......  Not sure how this law can even work - fucked up

How can any of these charges stick?  and WTF with suspensions 

https://globalnews.ca/news/5326941/nanaimo-woman-wins-court-challenge-breathalyzer/?utm_source=GlobalBC&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0GO21SIoqsCWzkbLR_VUCS1wJcoiaiMP1YW6LilDdmpATBH9USscyS_XQ

You can read up on the calls police are getting for impaired driving, just to find out they were no drinking at all HAS INCREASED to several a week.

Its one thing a guy driving all over the road and another if you feel he crossed the white line. 

The increase is due to POOR DRIVERS being seen as drunk :lol:  

All on your hero Trudeau and complete bullshit.   

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All on your hero Trudeau and complete bullshit.   

Yea I find this part of the law fucked from day one......  I know the reason why the law was made but cops are not using it for that reason......

I doubt any charges will stick but the inconvenience is huge 

You see this is why I am not a oneway like yourself - as your choice of government you back 100% for anything you are told to agree with.    

In 12 years I have never heard you or anyone here disagree with Harper or any conservative point of view-  

Me  I have voiced several times on Liberal government choices 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yea I find this part of the law fucked from day one......  I know the reason why the law was made but cops are not using it for that reason......

I doubt any charges will stick but the inconvenience is huge 

You see this is why I am not a oneway like yourself - as your choice of government you back 100% for anything you are told to agree with.    

In 12 years I have never heard you or anyone here disagree with Harper or any conservative point of view-  

Me  I have voiced several times on Liberal government choices 

There is noway I could ever have voted for Wynnebag or the NDP.  Fagmeat is out and Trudeau is a dumb fuck.  When he loses, apparently less than 12% of Canadians consider him to be ethical, wow what a dumb bunch,  Mark Carney might be a consideration for leader.  That would be a wise choice for them, but really a rock would be better than Trudeau.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

There is noway I could ever have voted for Wynnebag or the NDP.  Fagmeat is out and Trudeau is a dumb fuck.  When he loses, apparently less than 12% of Canadians consider him to be ethical, wow what a dumb bunch,  Mark Carney might be a consideration for leader.  That would be a wise choice for them, but really a rock would be better than Trudeau.

Worst numbers by any PM,  second most debt from any Pm, and you voted for him again - this is a telling tale of a ONEWAY

So now you will vote ANDREW no matter what his plan is,   say Andrew dies and they replaced him with a pencil, you would vote that pencil in.

Just like going from Brown to Ford without even a thought or blink.

No need to explain I understand :lol: