Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

22 minutes ago, irv said:

Maybe, (???) the only lie about the meme was the cost of rehabilitating these TERRORISTS???? The other part, or the fact you are trying not to talk about, is, the fact Trudope thinks it's a good idea to bring these sick fucks back to Canada. Harper took away the citizenships of the CDN's who decided to join ISIS. Trudope, your never do nothing wrong, insane hero, reinstated those citizenships and thinks these returning sick fucks would make great spokespersons in Canada. :wacko:You're as insane as he is if you think this is a good idea and even more insane if you think for one second spending millions of dollars trying to rehabilitate these sick fucks is money well spent.

Trying to compare these assholes with soldiers of a World War is also not comparing apples to apples. This is a known terrorists movement and anyone who joined them knew fully well what they were getting into. German soldiers were drafted into the war and had no choice, and not all were Nazi's like you're trying to make them out to be. Nazi's, even to this day are hunted and sought throughout the world. German soldiers are not.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/07/17/germany-nazi-killers-einsatzgruppen/768938002/  http://time.com/3958690/nazi-war-criminals-still-alive/

trudeau-canada-removed-from-office.jpg

FOR THE LAST TIME CANADA ISN'T BRINGING ANYONE BACK where do you get this from......

If they make it here on their own, they can stay as a citizen - is this what you disagree with?    

Certainly not a black and white issue

WWII I am just saying that was a very trying time, as they (angry mobs)  beat German men and women in the streets and rocked them to death, 1000's on one person -  Yes it was harsh times that changed by tolerance for the Germans that survived....

28 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

The Isis types took a one way ticket-not welcome back here!

I hope most of them stay away 

How do you strip a citizenship from a person born here :dunno:  You can't this is problem 1

If Dad took you over there at 10 years old, should they not be allowed back?  

What  about the women?

Would you need proof they commit or joined in any violence, or just assume they had :dunno:  

I would like the answers - other than Muslim's shouldn't be allowed in Canada ever 

Edited by 1trailmaker

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How do you strip a citizenship from a person born here :dunno:  You can't this is problem 1

What  about the women?

Would you need proof they commit or joined in any violence, or just assume they had :dunno: I would like the answers - other than Muslim's shouldn't be allowed in Canada ever 

Bullshit you can't! Harper revoked the citizenship of those CDN's who joined ISIS but Trudope, your hero, changed it back with Bill C-6. You know, because he thought terrorists would make great spokespersons for Canada. Do I need to attach that video of him saying exactly that, again? :dunno:

Bill C-6, an Act to amend the Citizenship Act and to make consequential amendments to another Act, received Royal Assent on June 19, 2017, and amended the decision-making model for citizenship revocation. As part of the changes made in Bill C-6, the Federal Court becomes the decision maker for citizenship revocation cases except in cases where the individual requests that the Minister make the revocation decision.

Additional amendments to this page will be made at a later date.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What  about the women?

Would you need proof they commit or joined in any violence, or just assume they had :dunno:  

I would like the answers - other than Muslim's shouldn't be allowed in Canada ever 

Khadr should still be in jail for murder-not on taxpayer subsidized TV-atrocious-citizens who take up arms for  anyone who is a foe of an ally should lose citizenship!

31 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Khadr should still be in jail for murder-not on taxpayer subsidized TV-atrocious-citizens who take up arms for  anyone who is a foe of an ally should lose citizenship!

The Americans should have let him bleed out like his kind is used to doing.

4 hours ago, irv said:

Bullshit you can't! Harper revoked the citizenship of those CDN's who joined ISIS but Trudope, your hero, changed it back with Bill C-6. You know, because he thought terrorists would make great spokespersons for Canada. Do I need to attach that video of him saying exactly that, again? :dunno:

Bill C-6, an Act to amend the Citizenship Act and to make consequential amendments to another Act, received Royal Assent on June 19, 2017, and amended the decision-making model for citizenship revocation. As part of the changes made in Bill C-6, the Federal Court becomes the decision maker for citizenship revocation cases except in cases where the individual requests that the Minister make the revocation decision.

Additional amendments to this page will be made at a later date.

He ran and won a huge majority on this topic - posting meme's about 4 years ago isn't going to help IMO

what about proof :dunno:  

18 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

?  He did spend his time in jail I thought :dunno:   He was released to Canada and then released from jail on Harper's watch.  

I thought that is how it works you do a crime spend time in jail and you are released....  Sad Day when Canada let a teen be tutored, I doubt we will do that again as we saw the cost of it.

Khadr is all Harper's gift to Trudeau  

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

?  He did spend his time in jail I thought :dunno:   He was released to Canada and then released from jail on Harper's watch.  

I thought that is how it works you do a crime spend time in jail and you are released....  Sad Day when Canada let a teen be tutored, I doubt we will do that again as we saw the cost of it.

Khadr is all Harper's gift to Trudeau  

And because Trudope was so upset he had to pay Khadr 10.5 million, he thought he'd invite him to the CBC to show Canada how mad he truly is. :wacko: 

trud11.jpg

Just now, irv said:

And because Trudope was so upset he had to pay Khadr 10.5 million, he thought he'd invite him to the CBC to show Canada how mad he truly is. :wacko: 

trud11.jpg

Courts of Canada awarded the money not Trudeau, Harper lost his 3 appeals which cost over 10 million.  Harper lost the election so Trudeau had to pay off Khdar, it was going to happen regardless of who won.  

Trudeau invited him to CBC?  wow does'nt take much to draw you in :lol:  

Funny this is the same topic as we had last election - weird 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Courts of Canada awarded the money not Trudeau, Harper lost his 3 appeals which cost over 10 million.  Harper lost the election so Trudeau had to pay off Khdar, it was going to happen regardless of who won.  

Trudeau invited him to CBC?  wow does'nt take much to draw you in :lol:  

Funny this is the same topic as we had last election - weird 

Taxpayer funded CBC. No, it had nothing to do with Trudope.

An appalling slap in the face to the Canadian People.

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Taxpayer funded CBC. No, it had nothing to do with Trudope.

An appalling slap in the face to the Canadian People.

You know this is another twisted lie right? 

CBC RADIO receives 90% of all funding so stop with the CBC TV bullshit spewed for the past 20 years 

HARPER HAD 10 YEARS TO STOP THIS, HE DIDN'T DO YOU KNWO WHY?   WOW

Canada’s economy began 2019 with its largest output gain in eight months, an unexpected result that will ease worries the expansion has come to a halt.

Gross domestic product grew by 0.3 per cent in January, faster than the 0.1 per cent forecast in a Bloomberg survey of economists. The gains were broad-based outside of the energy sector, and included the biggest one-month increase in construction activity in more than five years. Manufacturing output also surged.

The numbers paint a much less bleak picture for an economy that came to a near halt at the end of last year, with January GDP now putting growth on pace for a stronger first quarter than most economists are anticipating. The gains should also bolster confidence among officials at the Bank of Canada that growth will bounce back.

“Overall, a better than expected start to Q1 after a near zero growth rate in Q4, and reason enough for the Bank of Canada to hang on to its hopes that the growth stall late last year will prove temporary,” Avery Shenfeld, chief economist at CIBC Capital Markets, said in a note to investors.

doom and gloom

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canada’s economy began 2019 with its largest output gain in eight months, an unexpected result that will ease worries the expansion has come to a halt.

Gross domestic product grew by 0.3 per cent in January, faster than the 0.1 per cent forecast in a Bloomberg survey of economists. The gains were broad-based outside of the energy sector, and included the biggest one-month increase in construction activity in more than five years. Manufacturing output also surged.

The numbers paint a much less bleak picture for an economy that came to a near halt at the end of last year, with January GDP now putting growth on pace for a stronger first quarter than most economists are anticipating. The gains should also bolster confidence among officials at the Bank of Canada that growth will bounce back.

“Overall, a better than expected start to Q1 after a near zero growth rate in Q4, and reason enough for the Bank of Canada to hang on to its hopes that the growth stall late last year will prove temporary,” Avery Shenfeld, chief economist at CIBC Capital Markets, said in a note to investors.

doom and gloom

Right from terrorist talk and back to the economy. :news: Do you have anything else you think Trudeau deserves credit for or is this it?

https://globalnews.ca/news/4795676/justin-trudeau-liberals-credit-canada-economy-jobs/

The Canadian economy has also benefited from a strong global economy over the past two years.

“Things happen in the business sector, particularly with a global, integrated economy, that governments don’t control as much as they used to,”

Trudeau’s comments, therefore, have “some baloney” — the facts are accurate, but taking credit for everything is a step too far down the baloney road.

“In the political side, we get a lot of spin and that’s not a Liberal or Conservative or NDP (thing),” Veldhuis said. “They’re going to look at things and, in part, kind of skew them in favour of themselves and I think you’ve seen that here with a quote from the prime minister.”

“We suspend our disbelief and believe them because it’s comforting to think that our political system controls events,” Cross said, “but I think the track record shows it really doesn’t.”

32 minutes ago, irv said:

Right from terrorist talk and back to the economy. :news: Do you have anything else you think Trudeau deserves credit for or is this it?

https://globalnews.ca/news/4795676/justin-trudeau-liberals-credit-canada-economy-jobs/

The Canadian economy has also benefited from a strong global economy over the past two years.

“Things happen in the business sector, particularly with a global, integrated economy, that governments don’t control as much as they used to,”

Trudeau’s comments, therefore, have “some baloney” — the facts are accurate, but taking credit for everything is a step too far down the baloney road.

“In the political side, we get a lot of spin and that’s not a Liberal or Conservative or NDP (thing),” Veldhuis said. “They’re going to look at things and, in part, kind of skew them in favour of themselves and I think you’ve seen that here with a quote from the prime minister.”

“We suspend our disbelief and believe them because it’s comforting to think that our political system controls events,” Cross said, “but I think the track record shows it really doesn’t.”

YOU ARE GETTING IT FINALLY - it a tough go with ONEWAYs and NEW ones are the toughest 

So you are seeing that governments don't really create an economy since it happens the same to every country at the same time, besides a blip here and there

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

YOU ARE GETTING IT FINALLY - it a tough go with ONEWAYs and NEW ones are the toughest 

So you are seeing that governments don't really create an economy since it happens the same to every country at the same time, besides a blip here and there

So, if you agree with what you just wrote, why are you always touting Trudope and the economy? Do you have anything else that Trudope has done for this country, or is your fake economy news all you have?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/commentary/article-actually-this-federal-government-has-raised-taxes-on-canadas-middle/?fbclid=IwAR2W-9KjUJPOqreqjVM8S0Z0VaUVAb19NoYZ7E7mAM33G1unI1mBTHnJ958

What a complete and utter mess Trudope and the Lieberal gov't are! 

First they post a video of german nazi's when they are celebrating the 74th anniversary of CDN's liberating Holland and now they go and do this.:wall:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/veterans-affairs-nazis-video-ve-day-1.5130515      https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/tips-for-spotting-nazis-the-obvious-signs-of-german-soldiers-that-veterans-affairs-missed-in-their-ve-day-tribute

Just how f*cking stupid can they get!! There isn't a day goes by when these incompetent imbeciles aren't in the news about another blunder. How friggin embarrassing. :$

Trudeau says he will get answers on Kandahar memorial flub while Sajjan looks on

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/canadian-forces-scrambling-to-figure-out-vances-statement-on-kandahar-memorial?fbclid=IwAR24iaLrJT7vQn4gTBLy2Y_FbvoofUNjQApLTDiL4y4hSk2rTRp4p2XFM7E

2 minutes ago, irv said:

So, if you agree with what you just wrote, why are you always touting Trudope and the economy? Do you have anything else that Trudope has done for this country, or is your fake economy news all you have?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/commentary/article-actually-this-federal-government-has-raised-taxes-on-canadas-middle/?fbclid=IwAR2W-9KjUJPOqreqjVM8S0Z0VaUVAb19NoYZ7E7mAM33G1unI1mBTHnJ958

lol fake news :lol: 

and YES 

Stop prohibition and created a brand new billion dollar market for Canada :dunno: 

Prohibition alone will save millions of dollars on every police force and every court in the nation 

The now legal studies of the benefits and ways to deliver the product like BeerPot will all be lead be Canadian companies

so far billions of dollars should I go on?    

okay I will

He gave YOU and ME 15k back in our pockets - should I continue? 

okay I will 

lowered  my income tax a 1.5% which is the most in 40 years by all governments 

so far I am okay with that - how about you can you explain why you don't like any of that?   or are you just about poor JODY  or he took a trip somewhere :dunno:  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol fake news :lol: 

and YES 

Stop prohibition and created a brand new billion dollar market for Canada :dunno: 

Prohibition alone will save millions of dollars on every police force and every court in the nation 

The now legal studies of the benefits and ways to deliver the product like BeerPot will all be lead be Canadian companies

so far billions of dollars should I go on?    

okay I will

He gave YOU and ME 15k back in our pockets - should I continue? 

okay I will 

lowered  my income tax a 1.5% which is the most in 40 years by all governments 

so far I am okay with that - how about you can you explain why you don't like any of that?   or are you just about poor JODY  or he took a trip somewhere :dunno:  

I'm not sure where you get your numbers or what you have seen personally when it comes to extra money in your pocket but I know for a fact things are more expensive now than they ever were and I pay more taxes now than I ever did. You should maybe put down the bong for a month or more and let your melon clear up then maybe you'd have a real clue what is actually going on. :news:

Actually, this federal government has raised taxes on Canada’s middle class

What middle-class ‘tax cut’? Your family is probably paying more under Trudeau

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/what-middle-class-tax-cut-your-family-is-probably-paying-more-under-trudeau

Mr. Trudeau should be trying to make Canada more attractive. Instead he keeps making it worse.

Fortunately, Mr. Trudeau doesn’t have to think about that now. He has jetted off to Argentina for the G20, where, he will fight for climate change and advance gender equality. Those are the subjects that really engage him. As for the middle class – they’ll just have to fend for themselves.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-how-much-does-justin-really-care-about-the-middle-class/

Edited by irv