Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV post up where Canada is spending 600k a person to give  them tea party's with cookies and finger sandwiches 

the MEME is a blatant lie 

Once you read up on what the rehab place is and who runs it, you can come back and talk about that

You sure like  using VETs 

Rehab?  :smack:

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV post up where Canada is spending 600k a person to give  them tea party's with cookies and finger sandwiches 

the MEME is a blatant lie 

Once you read up on what the rehab place is and who runs it, you can come back and talk about that

You sure like  using VETs 

Show me where they "aren't" spending that kind of money?  The meme also addresses the fact Trudope and the lieberals are welcoming ISIS terrorists back into Canada. A fact you like to ignore just like you're trying to do now. :news:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Show me where they "aren't" spending that kind of money?  The meme also addresses the fact Trudope and the lieberals are welcoming ISIS terrorists back into Canada. A fact you like to ignore just like you're trying to do now. :news:

Welcoming back :lol:   ya sounds like a party 

Yeah we know they think 60 people have come back :dunno:  old news 

too funny 

IRV you can chose to be uninformed or you can  search out what that meme is getting at - 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What rehab possibility is there?  Seriously.

Better luck with Charles Manson.

Search it out and see - anyone against this is not informed at all 

its that simple 

anyway back to the meme's of lies - I see IRV just posted another one

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Search it out and see - anyone against this is not informed at all 

its that simple 

anyway back to the meme's of lies - I see IRV just posted another one

It's easy actually, fuck them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/world/should-thousands-of-isis-fighters-and-their-families-be-allowed-to-return-home

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Welcoming back :lol:   ya sounds like a party 

Yeah we know they think 60 people have come back :dunno:  old news 

too funny 

IRV you can chose to be uninformed or you can  search out what that meme is getting at - 

Well, straighten it all out for me then, fail. Prove to me ISIS fighters haven't returned to Canada. I have no idea the costs of trying to rehabilitate these fucks, but the way Trudope spends money, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't cost more.

I'm looking forward to reading your news source of the "real" amount it is costing CDN taxpayers. Don't be long now. :news:

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, straighten it all out for me then, fail. Prove to me ISIS fighters haven't returned to Canada. I have no idea the costs of trying to rehabilitate these fucks, but the way Trudope spends money, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't cost more.

I'm looking forward to reading your news source of the "real" amount it is costing CDN taxpayers. Don't be long now. :news:

okay I will look as this was people that came here just as Harper was leaving office and Trudeau took over.  That is the 60 ISIS fighters your MEME is speaking about

I will search for the articles on rehab centers devoted to stopping youth from joining radical groups - This is a Quebec thing.

Why do you keep saying THE BOLD?  we all are aware of them over 3 years ago

Here is what the 35 million over 5 years serves

https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/bt/cc/index-en.aspx

The Canada Centre for Community Engagement and Prevention of Violence (Canada Centre) was launched in 2017 and leads the Government of Canada's efforts to counter radicalization to violence. The Canada Centre's activities include:

• Policy guidance including the development and implementation of the National Strategy on Countering Radicalization to Violence.
  • Promoting coordination and collaboration with a range of actors to respond to local level realities and prevent radicalization to violence.
  • Funding, planning and coordinating research to better understand radicalization to violence and how best to counter it, and mobilizing research to front-line individuals working to prevent radicalization to violence.
  • Targeted programming through the Canada Centre's Community Resilience Fund to provide financial support to initiatives that aim to prevent radicalization to violence in Canada.

The Canada Centre does not manage, or advise on, individual cases.

anyone against stopping violence should live somewhere else and take your meme's with you..

this isn't about 60 people like your meme's say - facts are not needed for ONEWAYs

16 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Exactly-enemies of the state!

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All we need is a firing squadua.

just wondering when we capture just over 10 million German soldiers and had them in camps, was it right to release everyone of them and allow them to move to Canada and USA or was a firing squad was all that was needed.

Lets remember these people are the direct cause of 50 million dead 

That was a dangerous time and one that took alot of courage to let go -  These days aren't so dangerous IMO

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

just wondering when we capture just over 10 million German soldiers and had them in camps, was it right to release everyone of them and allow them to move to Canada and USA or was a firing squad was all that was needed.

That was a dangerous time and one that took alot of courage to let go -  These days aren't so dangerous IMO

No, but the ones who left Canada to fight for Germany.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No, but the ones who left Canada to fight for Germany.

These weird fucks didn't go to fight against Canada they went to fight against the hated other religion (that to us is the exact same lol) 

If we (Canada and USA) did spend all our years in the middle east trying to solve their issues we wouldn't even have a concern.  

One thing I find strange is ALL MUSLIMS are terrorist and not soldiers, why is that?   A terrorist act is an attack on innocent people, not engaging in war.

if these people were simple soldiers you are okay with them moving here like the germans did :dunno:  you just said that

I know a complete ban on Muslims is what we really want :dunno: 

There are many older people that still hate the Japs Germans and Italians - they will never forget what they did, matter of fact some are on this site 

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Here is what the 35 million over 5 years serves

https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/bt/cc/index-en.aspx

The Canada Centre for Community Engagement and Prevention of Violence (Canada Centre) was launched in 2017 and leads the Government of Canada's efforts to counter radicalization to violence. The Canada Centre's activities include:

• Policy guidance including the development and implementation of the National Strategy on Countering Radicalization to Violence.
  • Promoting coordination and collaboration with a range of actors to respond to local level realities and prevent radicalization to violence.
  • Funding, planning and coordinating research to better understand radicalization to violence and how best to counter it, and mobilizing research to front-line individuals working to prevent radicalization to violence.
  • Targeted programming through the Canada Centre's Community Resilience Fund to provide financial support to initiatives that aim to prevent radicalization to violence in Canada.

The Canada Centre does not manage, or advise on, individual cases.

anyone against stopping violence should live somewhere else and take your meme's with you..

this isn't about 60 people like your meme's say - facts are not needed for ONEWAYs

:dunno:  you guys asked for the info you didn't know

Are you still against this after you realize this isn't about the 60 terrorist at all :dunno:   

MEME's 

truth-is-not-5b79a1.jpg

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

These weird fucks didn't go to fight against Canada they went to fight against the hated other religion (that to us is the exact same lol) 

If we (Canada and USA) did spend all our years in the middle east trying to solve their issues we wouldn't even have a concern.  

One thing I find strange is ALL MUSLIMS are terrorist and not soldiers, why is that?   A terrorist act is an attack on innocent people, not engaging in war.

if these people were simple soldiers you are okay with them moving here like the germans did :dunno:  you just said that

I know a complete ban on Muslims is what we really want :dunno: 

There are many older people that still hate the Japs Germans and Italians - they will never forget what they did, matter of fact some are on this site 

When you leave Canada to fight against us, what possible rehabilitation is there?  

Those in Germany, Italy, Japan is different.  

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When you leave Canada to fight against us, what possible rehabilitation is there?  

Those in Germany, Italy, Japan is different.  

Yes it was different they were much worse 

There isn't going to be much rehab I we all agree, not sure why you are asking :dunno:  

the quesition was about the MEME that was a LIE and now you know the truth about the funding.

So do you agree with stop the Violence campaign?  simple question 

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes it was different they were much worse 

There isn't going to be much rehab I we all agree, not sure why you are asking :dunno:  

the quesition was about the MEME that was a LIE and now you know the truth about the funding.

So do you agree with stop the Violence campaign?  simple question 

Maybe, (???) the only lie about the meme was the cost of rehabilitating these TERRORISTS???? The other part, or the fact you are trying not to talk about, is, the fact Trudope thinks it's a good idea to bring these sick fucks back to Canada. Harper took away the citizenships of the CDN's who decided to join ISIS. Trudope, your never do nothing wrong, insane hero, reinstated those citizenships and thinks these returning sick fucks would make great spokespersons in Canada. :wacko:You're as insane as he is if you think this is a good idea and even more insane if you think for one second spending millions of dollars trying to rehabilitate these sick fucks is money well spent.

Trying to compare these assholes with soldiers of a World War is also not comparing apples to apples. This is a known terrorists movement and anyone who joined them knew fully well what they were getting into. German soldiers were drafted into the war and had no choice, and not all were Nazi's like you're trying to make them out to be. Nazi's, even to this day are hunted and sought throughout the world. German soldiers are not.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/07/17/germany-nazi-killers-einsatzgruppen/768938002/  http://time.com/3958690/nazi-war-criminals-still-alive/

trudeau-canada-removed-from-office.jpg

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Isis types took a one way ticket-not welcome back here!