Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 minutes ago, irv said:

So the tech side of things are doing good, good. What about the rest of the country and the amount of debt Canada currently has? And you're OK with Dopey giving millions upon millions to other causes/countries while he says veterans are asking more than we can give and Canadians are barley making ends meet? https://globalnews.ca/news/3434447/over-half-of-canadians-are-200-or-less-away-from-not-being-able-to-pay-bills/ https://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/debt/46-of-canadians-200-or-less-away-from-financial-insolvency-poll https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/almost-a-third-of-canadians-very-stressed-about-money-report-finds-1.4016503

Again, other than the economy, what would it take for you to say enough is enough?

OTTAWA—Canadian manufacturing sales ended a streak of three consecutive months of declines as they grew more than expected in January.

Statistics Canada said Friday manufacturing sales in the first month of the year rose 1.0 per cent to $57.1 billion, boosted by higher sales in the food as well as the electrical equipment, appliance and component industries.

Economists on average had expected an increase of 0.4 per cent for January, according to Thomson Reuters Eikon.

“Canadian manufacturing started 2019 with a much-needed pleasant surprise,” TD Bank economist Omar Abdelrahman wrote in a report.

8 minutes ago, irv said:

So the tech side of things are doing good, good. What about the rest of the country and the amount of debt Canada currently has? And you're OK with Dopey giving millions upon millions to other causes/countries while he says veterans are asking more than we can give and Canadians are barley making ends meet? https://globalnews.ca/news/3434447/over-half-of-canadians-are-200-or-less-away-from-not-being-able-to-pay-bills/ https://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/debt/46-of-canadians-200-or-less-away-from-financial-insolvency-poll https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/almost-a-third-of-canadians-very-stressed-about-money-report-finds-1.4016503

Again, other than the economy, what would it take for you to say enough is enough?

As soon as Andrew puts out a platform and the NDP  I can see what is enough 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

As soon as Andrew puts out a platform and the NDP  I can see what is enough 

So what about the other part of my question? I take it, due to your lack of a response, those things, like most things Trudope does, doesn't much matter to you?

"What about the rest of the country and the amount of debt Canada currently has? And you're OK with Dopey giving millions upon millions to other causes/countries while he says veterans are asking more than he can give and Canadians are barely making ends meet"

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Toronto has never seen momentum like it’s experiencing right now. In September alone, the city drew over $1.4 billion in investment from U.S. and Canadian companies, ranging from global tech giants to local startups.

Discussion surrounding Toronto’s position as one of the world’s major tech hubs is nothing new, especially with Sidewalk Labs moving in and Amazon announcing the city as one of the top finalists for an HQ location. To prove this even further, a recent study showed that Toronto has created more tech jobs than the San Francisco Bay area, Seattle and Washington, D.C. combined in the last year.

Recent announcements of investment (and the associated job gains) include:

• Microsoft announced $570 million in investments, along with 500 new full-time jobs;
  • Uber is launching its newest engineering hub in Toronto, expanding its self-driving R&D centre and investing $200 million locally;
  • Canadian-based Shopify announced up to $500 million in investments and a new Toronto office to house thousands of employees;
  • Other major tech players, including Intel, Pinterest, Instacart and WeWork Labs all announced new Toronto offices as well, bringing in hundreds of job opportunities.

However, it’s not just the global giants that are capitalizing on this trend. Toronto’s tech boom is boosting local startups in the MaRS ecosystem as well, with a combined total value in venture capital of $146.7 million for the month of September.

Here are the Toronto startups that saw successful funding rounds or acquisitions in September:

• Cluep, an AI-driven adtech company, was acquired for $53 million;
  • A $13 million raise for cleantech startup GHGSat, which uses satellite technology to detect greenhouse gas emissions;
  • skritswap secured $657,000 with the mission to reduce jargon in complex fields; and
  • Flexiti Financial, which helps retailers increase sales by providing instant consumer financing, secured $80 million.

I like REX TOO 

There is a lot more to the country than Tranna!

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

There is a lot more to the country than Tranna!

Well certainly but you are not going to see that type of investment in all but 3 cities....  Consider Taranna and GTA  has more people than all of  Alberta -  Really Alberta is just a town and should only have a mayor :lol: 

Point was you guys are saying there isn't any  investments and no growth - you are all wrong on that 

I can find more investing if you want 

17 hours ago, irv said:

So what about the other part of my question? I take it, due to your lack of a response, those things, like most things Trudope does, doesn't much matter to you?

"What about the rest of the country and the amount of debt Canada currently has? And you're OK with Dopey giving millions upon millions to other causes/countries while he says veterans are asking more than he can give and Canadians are barely making ends meet"

you are correct these things of late mean little to me....  

Again with the using VETS to serve your agenda -  No sure if you know but Canada has always given money away ALL GOVERNMENTS have only difference is one talks about it and the other doesn't  -  This is how you come to the conclusion the CONS are great with our money when they have been the worst by a long shot FACT 

Can we give less SURE 

I find it hard to believe our vets are not taken care of, nothing has changed for the worse under Trudeau NOTHING 

I have always thought we do them well 

IRV you really need to read up on the VET thing instead of looking at meme's 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

you are correct these things of late mean little to me....  

There's a surprise! :wacko: So with this "booming" economy you are OK with our National debt/deficit not being paid down but growing exponentially everyday? Who do you think is going to pay for that, trail? You really should open your eyes to the bigger picture rather than just continually focusing on how Canada's economy "was" doing the last few years when the world, globally, was also doing good. Canada is in for some major hurting, and like I said, Trudope and the Liberals, like you, are too stupid to realize/understand that. :news:

Two fiscal freight trains hurling toward Ottawa

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/two-fiscal-freight-trains-hurling-toward-ottawa

Contrary to what the finance minister says, federal finances are vulnerable

Polling continues to show that Canadians are concerned—and increasingly so—about federal finances and more specifically deficits. The minister’s glib response to concerns about the worrying state of federal finances is disconcerting and reveals a lack of historical understanding.

Despite Morneau’s latest assurances, Canada may be at the frontend of another downward 1970s-1990s deficit cycle, which starts with deficit spending during a period of economic growth (like we’ve seen with the current government). The government then relies on continual economic growth to try to balance the budget. Then, when the inevitable recession arrives, federal finances are thrown back into deficit, sometimes deep deficits. Debt accumulates throughout with mounting interest costs and federal finances predictably spiral out of control.

Canadians are right to be concerned about deficits. Minister Morneau’s dismissive assurances notwithstanding, the federal government should take immediate action to place federal finances back on a path towards balance and sustainability.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/contrary-to-what-the-finance-minister-says-federal-finances-are-vulnerable

2 minutes ago, irv said:

There's a surprise! :wacko: So with this "booming" economy you are OK with our National debt/deficit not being paid down but growing exponentially everyday? Who do you think is going to pay for that, trail? You really should open your eyes to the bigger picture rather than just continually focusing on how Canada's economy "was" doing the last few years when the world, globally, was also doing good. Canada is in for some major hurting, and like I said, Trudope and the Liberals, like you, are too stupid to realize/understand that. :news:

Two fiscal freight trains hurling toward Ottawa

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/two-fiscal-freight-trains-hurling-toward-ottawa

yup all bad in FRASER EYES except under HARPER it was great -  I have read FRASER many times IRV 

BOLD - the debt is rarely ever paid down and most likely never will be again, since the 50's its been paid down only a few times by Liberals and no one else (well Harper had a surplus handed to him so his first year was a pay back) 

I don't put much in Balanced because Balanced doesn't solved the problem you stated 

Watch DOUG do 4 years solid deficits, it will happen 

58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup all bad in FRASER EYES except under HARPER it was great -  I have read FRASER many times IRV 

BOLD - the debt is rarely ever paid down and most likely never will be again, since the 50's its been paid down only a few times by Liberals and no one else (well Harper had a surplus handed to him so his first year was a pay back) 

I don't put much in Balanced because Balanced doesn't solved the problem you stated 

My bad!! I forgot we are protected from floods so we are bulletproof from any recession!:lol:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1567035

4 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

I was out heckling Dopey & his henchmen with a few others @ his photo-ops in B.B. & Pt. Sydney last nite!

Good on you! Wish I could have joined ya's! The dope deserves all he gets. 

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well certainly but you are not going to see that type of investment in all but 3 cities....  Consider Taranna and GTA  has more people than all of  Alberta -  Really Alberta is just a town and should only have a mayor :lol: 

Point was you guys are saying there isn't any  investments and no growth - you are all wrong on that 

I can find more investing if you want 

GDP out of Alberta is very significant-even Dopey understands that!

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Exactly-Doug needs to cut more-as I said-Hudak was right!

13 hours ago, irv said:

Good on you! Wish I could have joined ya's! The dope deserves all he gets. 

Dump sheeple like being used by him for his photo-ops-bunch of clapping seals!

Just a few years ago the ONEWAYS were cheering the cuts to OAS of  $15000 are now upset over an increase too low  :lol:   

Really how fucked up are ONEWAYS truly ever week they prove themselves 

Bring Harper back so we can take more money from seniors 

59474598_985860461745991_737934758946170

Of course the ONEWAYS never posted this under HARPER :lol:   

too funny and too easy 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just a few years ago the ONEWAYS were cheering the cuts to OAS of  $15000 are now upset over an increase too low  :lol:   

Really how fucked up are ONEWAYS truly ever week they prove themselves 

Bring Harper back so we can take more money from seniors 

59474598_985860461745991_737934758946170

Of course the ONEWAYS never posted this under HARPER :lol:   

too funny and too easy 

:lies:

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Andrew is going to speak about his plan 

let me guess

The economy and getting real good jobs, Oil i-----  then balance the books talk 

oh forgot getting rid of the job killing Carbon Tax :lol:  

yup 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

So Andrew is going to speak about his plan 

let me guess

The economy and getting real good jobs, Oil i-----  then balance the books talk 

oh forgot getting rid of the job killing Carbon Tax :lol:  

yup 

That will work.