Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Another Trudope/lieberals mess! No wonder they want it all to go away. :news:

Koodoos to Leslie for saying fuck it and standing by his friend.  The Liberals must have shit their pants.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Koodoos to Leslie for saying fuck it and standing by his friend.  The Liberals must have shit their pants.

Yep, no doubt. I assume the big announcement tomorrow will be about this case being dropped? Hopefully Norman and others don't let it end so quietly. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, no doubt. I assume the big announcement tomorrow will be about this case being dropped? Hopefully Norman and others don't let it end so quietly. 

They need to cover his legal fees, back pay and at least 50 million in compensation.  I mean if they gave a murdering pos 10.5, you would think a real Canadian should deserve a lot more.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They need to cover his legal fees, back pay and at least 50 million in compensation.  I mean if they gave a murdering pos 10.5, you would think a real Canadian should deserve a lot more.  

To bad his skin color and nationality likely won't allow that to happen.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh and we need to find out why suddenly this case was dropped.

That is going to be interesting? I am sure we will hear a Lie-beral spin like we have never heard before. Scheer and the others will tear it apart but the remaining liberal fools will lap it up and blame Norman like they tried to do with Jody and Jane. :news:

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh and we need to find out why suddenly this case was dropped.

We will never find out.   But for sure you know who had their hands in this mess all along.

I assume every OINEWAY is behind this without any thought ever prior to this post 

MONTREAL -- A Conservative government would move Canada's embassy in Israel to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv, party leader Andrew Scheer said in a sometimes fiery foreign-policy speech on Tuesday that took personal aim at Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/scheer-says-he-will-move-canadian-embassy-in-israel-to-jerusalem-from-tel-aviv-1.4411922?fbclid=IwAR2EO0jaFtWTL0IGVx9x2UonMusKakiwqUPucf3fTD2nFpcl8B6M4ihQNj8

DONNY TWO coming to a election near you

Edited by 1trailmaker

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ANDREW PLAYING WITH HIS BUDDIES AT SNC

He also said Scheer had no meetings planned with any SNC-Lavalin executives in attendance. However, an SNC-Lavalin executive was at Scheer's large head table.

pretty funny eh! 

SNC making friends with the next PM.. not a bad business move really.

1 minute ago, steve6 said:

SNC making friends with the next PM.. not a bad business move really.

swing and a miss

Apparently SNC is a Liberal friend business that cheats - well that is what ANDREW made the public think when in reality SNC has been apart of every government since the beginning...  Harper used them, Mike Harris used them - matter of fact most of their business was from conservative governments  

ONEWAYs hate facts and there will be nothing said about it, but he they sat at the Liberal table wow shit show 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

swing and a miss

Apparently SNC is a Liberal friend business that cheats - well that is what ANDREW made the public think when in reality SNC has been apart of every government since the beginning...  Harper used them, Mike Harris used them - matter of fact most of their business was from conservative governments  

ONEWAYs hate facts and there will be nothing said about it, but he they sat at the Liberal table wow shit show 

Good god man you're as annoying as

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Good god man you're as annoying as

You don't like FACTS that is clear and you have IRV following you now since he too hates FACTS :lol:  

All this SNC LIBERAL talk is funny - I said it was a none issue and I was right 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You don't like FACTS that is clear and you have IRV following you now since he too hates FACTS :lol:  

Facts ?!?! Your delusional opinions are anything but

5 hours ago, Tinker said:

Facts ?!?! Your delusional opinions are anything but

Its not an opinion the Conservatives use SNC all the time :dunno:   

nor is it that they were caught up in the donation scandal and this is why Andrew can't even bring it up :lol:  

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Trail. :lol:Just how many screwups, scandals, embarrassing nitwit things does Trudope have to do before you actually say to yourself, ok, enough is enough with this idiot? :dunno:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Poor Trail. :lol:Just how many screwups, scandals, embarrassing nitwit things does Trudope have to do before you actually say to yourself, ok, enough is enough with this idiot? :dunno:

oh he done some stupid stuff I know that,  tell me again the platform Andrew is running on so I too can be an informed voter like you :lol:  

good economy everyone is working

What is Andrew going to improve 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

oh he done some stupid stuff I know that,  tell me again the platform Andrew is running on so I too can be an informed voter like you :lol:  

good economy everyone is working

What is Andrew going to improve 

:lol:I knew that would be your only point. Too bad you are not up to date on things or have the foresight to see what's coming.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/economics/video/imf-cuts-it-growth-outlook-for-the-canadian-economy-in-2019~1656055  https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/imf-says-canadian-economy-to-grow-at-1-5-per-cent-lower-than-previous-forecast-1.4372147  http://www.rbc.com/economics/economic-reports/pdf/other-reports/ecotrend.pdf

Trudope can't keep chasing business away from Canada and expect employment to stay strong. Anyone with a full melon would realize that. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:I knew that would be your only point. Too bad you are not up to date on things or have the foresight to see what's coming.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/economics/video/imf-cuts-it-growth-outlook-for-the-canadian-economy-in-2019~1656055  https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/imf-says-canadian-economy-to-grow-at-1-5-per-cent-lower-than-previous-forecast-1.4372147  http://www.rbc.com/economics/economic-reports/pdf/other-reports/ecotrend.pdf

Trudope can't keep chasing business away from Canada and expect employment to stay strong. Anyone with a full melon would realize that. 

:lol:  we know its slowing so can you point to those Provinces that numbers are low and hurting Canada's numbers

so doing triple the projected is bad in new ONEWAY eyes 

Gross domestic product grew by 0.3 per cent in January, faster than the 0.1 per cent forecast in a Bloomberg survey of economists. The gains were broad-based outside of the energy sector, and included the biggest one-month increase in construction activity in more than five years. Manufacturing output also surged.

The numbers paint a much less bleak picture for an economy that came to a near halt at the end of last year, with January GDP now putting growth on pace for a stronger first quarter than most economists are anticipating. The gains should also bolster confidence among officials at the Bank of Canada that growth will bounce back.

“Overall, a better than expected start to Q1 after a near zero growth rate in Q4, and reason enough for the Bank of Canada to hang on to its hopes that the growth stall late last year will prove temporary,” Avery Shenfeld, chief economist at CIBC Capital Markets, said in a note to investors.

Statistics Canada saw 18 of 20 industrial sectors posting increases in January. GDP grew by 1.6 per cent in January from a year earlier, the agency said.

here is a chart to admire - how can you say Trudeau's era is horrible :dunno:  

fp0329_gdp_monthly.png?w=640&h=382

Ex-Liberal finance minister says Trudeau’s tax changes driving out businesses

https://globalnews.ca/news/3762903/trudeau-liberals-tax-proposals-businesses-leaving/

Has Trudeau Destroyed Canada's Resource Future?

So is the economy the only thing you base a good leader on? What exactly would it take Trudope to do to make you say enough is enough? You're OK with bringing terrorists back into Canada, you're OK with the China prisoners, canola and pork issues scandal, you're OK with Lavscam and now the Mark Norman scandal, you're OK with how much of an international embarrassment he is plus at least a dozen other things I don't have the room for here to write, so what would that be? Beating up Sophie? :dunno:

14 minutes ago, irv said:

Ex-Liberal finance minister says Trudeau’s tax changes driving out businesses

https://globalnews.ca/news/3762903/trudeau-liberals-tax-proposals-businesses-leaving/

Has Trudeau Destroyed Canada's Resource Future?

So is the economy the only thing you base a good leader on? What exactly would it take Trudope to do to make you say enough is enough? You're OK with bringing terrorists back into Canada, you're OK with the China prisoners, canola and pork issues scandal, you're OK with Lavscam and now the Mark Norman scandal, you're OK with how much of an international embarrassment he is plus at least a dozen other things I don't have the room for here to write, so what would that be? Beating up Sophie? :dunno:

Toronto has never seen momentum like it’s experiencing right now. In September alone, the city drew over $1.4 billion in investment from U.S. and Canadian companies, ranging from global tech giants to local startups.

Discussion surrounding Toronto’s position as one of the world’s major tech hubs is nothing new, especially with Sidewalk Labs moving in and Amazon announcing the city as one of the top finalists for an HQ location. To prove this even further, a recent study showed that Toronto has created more tech jobs than the San Francisco Bay area, Seattle and Washington, D.C. combined in the last year.

Recent announcements of investment (and the associated job gains) include:

• Microsoft announced $570 million in investments, along with 500 new full-time jobs;
  • Uber is launching its newest engineering hub in Toronto, expanding its self-driving R&D centre and investing $200 million locally;
  • Canadian-based Shopify announced up to $500 million in investments and a new Toronto office to house thousands of employees;
  • Other major tech players, including Intel, Pinterest, Instacart and WeWork Labs all announced new Toronto offices as well, bringing in hundreds of job opportunities.

However, it’s not just the global giants that are capitalizing on this trend. Toronto’s tech boom is boosting local startups in the MaRS ecosystem as well, with a combined total value in venture capital of $146.7 million for the month of September.

Here are the Toronto startups that saw successful funding rounds or acquisitions in September:

• Cluep, an AI-driven adtech company, was acquired for $53 million;
  • A $13 million raise for cleantech startup GHGSat, which uses satellite technology to detect greenhouse gas emissions;
  • skritswap secured $657,000 with the mission to reduce jargon in complex fields; and
  • Flexiti Financial, which helps retailers increase sales by providing instant consumer financing, secured $80 million.

I like REX TOO 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Toronto has never seen momentum like it’s experiencing right now. In September alone, the city drew over $1.4 billion in investment from U.S. and Canadian companies, ranging from global tech giants to local startups.

Discussion surrounding Toronto’s position as one of the world’s major tech hubs is nothing new, especially with Sidewalk Labs moving in and Amazon announcing the city as one of the top finalists for an HQ location. To prove this even further, a recent study showed that Toronto has created more tech jobs than the San Francisco Bay area, Seattle and Washington, D.C. combined in the last year.

Recent announcements of investment (and the associated job gains) include:

• Microsoft announced $570 million in investments, along with 500 new full-time jobs;
  • Uber is launching its newest engineering hub in Toronto, expanding its self-driving R&D centre and investing $200 million locally;
  • Canadian-based Shopify announced up to $500 million in investments and a new Toronto office to house thousands of employees;
  • Other major tech players, including Intel, Pinterest, Instacart and WeWork Labs all announced new Toronto offices as well, bringing in hundreds of job opportunities.

However, it’s not just the global giants that are capitalizing on this trend. Toronto’s tech boom is boosting local startups in the MaRS ecosystem as well, with a combined total value in venture capital of $146.7 million for the month of September.

Here are the Toronto startups that saw successful funding rounds or acquisitions in September:

• Cluep, an AI-driven adtech company, was acquired for $53 million;
  • A $13 million raise for cleantech startup GHGSat, which uses satellite technology to detect greenhouse gas emissions;
  • skritswap secured $657,000 with the mission to reduce jargon in complex fields; and
  • Flexiti Financial, which helps retailers increase sales by providing instant consumer financing, secured $80 million.

I like REX TOO 

So the tech side of things are doing good, good. What about the rest of the country and the amount of debt Canada currently has? And you're OK with Dopey giving millions upon millions to other causes/countries while he says veterans are asking more than we can give and Canadians are barley making ends meet? https://globalnews.ca/news/3434447/over-half-of-canadians-are-200-or-less-away-from-not-being-able-to-pay-bills/ https://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/debt/46-of-canadians-200-or-less-away-from-financial-insolvency-poll https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/almost-a-third-of-canadians-very-stressed-about-money-report-finds-1.4016503

Again, other than the economy, what would it take for you to say enough is enough?

1 minute ago, irv said:

So the tech side of things are doing good, good. What about the rest of the country and the amount of debt Canada currently has? And you're OK with Dopey giving millions upon millions to other causes/countries while he says veterans are asking more than we can give and Canadians are barley making ends meet? https://globalnews.ca/news/3434447/over-half-of-canadians-are-200-or-less-away-from-not-being-able-to-pay-bills/ https://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/debt/46-of-canadians-200-or-less-away-from-financial-insolvency-poll https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/almost-a-third-of-canadians-very-stressed-about-money-report-finds-1.4016503

Again, other than the economy, what would it take for you to say enough is enough?

I really tire of the RIGHT using the vets for agenda's but saying that do you even know what the law suits were about?  Not that Man that made the statement.....

Trudeau reverse the injured vet payouts decisions made in early 2000's back to what they were - the law suit it about that and it was under HARPER again when it happened 

Read up on it

I see meme's about our vets and its a shame to lie with miss truths  while using them for agenda of votes