Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a shock!............ NOT..............:news: Give it some time and Trail will post up some great looking economic news from 2 yrs ago and then laugh at us for falling for this latest economic update. :lol:

Trudope's hits just keep coming. Now China doesn't want our pork and of course, incompetent one is very quiet, hush hush about it. 

China hits Canada hard and Trudeau stays silent

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-china-hits-canada-hard-and-trudeau-stays-silent

2 hours ago, irv said:

What a shock!............ NOT..............:news: Give it some time and Trail will post up some great looking economic news from 2 yrs ago and then laugh at us for falling for this latest economic update. :lol:

Trudope's hits just keep coming. Now China doesn't want our pork and of course, incompetent one is very quiet, hush hush about it. 

China hits Canada hard and Trudeau stays silent

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-china-hits-canada-hard-and-trudeau-stays-silent

:lol:  you know China is mad due to the arrest of the Exec :dunno:  I know you say we should have followed China's orders and caved to all demands for release.

I have seen this from Andrew and you lately - cave NAFTA cave to China just cave to everyone is the message 

oh LILLEY the positive guy :lol: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  you know China is mad due to the arrest of the Exec :dunno:  I know you say we should have followed China's orders and caved to all demands for release.

I have seen this from Andrew and you lately - cave NAFTA cave to China just cave to everyone is the message 

oh LILLEY the positive guy :lol: 

What other Prime Minister has a track record as long as Trudope? Incompetence, stupidity, arrogance are just a few words to describe the moron. Everything he touches or talks about lands the idiot in hot water but yet he does nothing to correct that behaviour nor does he try to fix the problems. He's worse than a 5 yr old who doesn't get his own way.

Keep on admiring him, Trail. I know he's a god in your eyes. :news:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

What other Prime Minister has a track record as long as Trudope? Incompetence, stupidity, arrogance are just a few words to describe the moron. Everything he touches or talks about lands the idiot in hot water but yet he does nothing to correct that behaviour nor does he try to fix the problems. He's worse than a 5 yr old who doesn't get his own way.

Keep on admiring him, Trail. I know he's a god in your eyes. :news:

you can look at the numbers or ignore them I really don't care.....

Stocks hit highest levels ever

most people working ever

least people not working since 1971

no negative growth since first quarter since elected

NAFTA deal

TPP deal

Ya IRV horrible record I would hate that on my resume 

so lets talk about JODY WHO> 

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you can look at the numbers or ignore them I really don't care.....

Stocks hit highest levels ever

most people working ever

least people not working since 1971

no negative growth since first quarter since elected

NAFTA deal

TPP deal

Ya IRV horrible record I would hate that on my resume 

so lets talk about JODY WHO> 

:lol:Doesn't look like all those wonderful things mean much anymore, Trail. And don't worry, Jody has a lot to do with those numbers below, trust me. :snack:

trudppy.png

6 hours ago, irv said:

:lol:Doesn't look like all those wonderful things mean much anymore, Trail. And don't worry, Jody has a lot to do with those numbers below, trust me. :snack:

trudppy.png

Trudeau disapproval rate now higher than Wynnebags.:lol:

Sunny ways.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, irv said:

I know budgets and good economy means nothing - but they seem to boost about it on the RIGHT don't they, that is until it isn't the RIGHTs numbers :lol: 

keep posting that same POLL you got from the RIGHT SWING SOCIAL MEDIA 

I do see this up coming vote close for sure and as noted economy and everything with it means nothing so lets start the USA ELECTION STYLES of attacks only with no plan put forth.  oh wait we vote SLOGAN MAN in that way  :lol: 

so keep denying the numbers new oneway its what you will do for the rest of you life now - happy? 

1 hour ago, irv said:

:lol:Brace yourselves — the Mark Norman trial is about to overtake Lavscam

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-brace-yourselves-the-mark-norman-trial-is-about-to-overtake-lavscam

Liberal MP Andrew Leslie set to testify against feds at Mark Norman trial: sources

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/liberal-mp-andrew-leslie-set-to-testify-against-feds-at-mark-norman-trial-sources-1.4406831

we can only hope since the economy and great unemployment not seen in 50 years means nothing - people making money across Canada is a bad thing as we are not used to this in Candaa over the past decade 

keep digging 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we can only hope since the economy and great unemployment not seen in 50 years means nothing - people making money across Canada is a bad thing as we are not used to this in Candaa over the past decade 

keep digging 

67% disapproval rate.:lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

67% disapproval rate.:lol:

I have no doubt 

When a smart guy like yourself didn't realize the SNC donation scheme was 15 years ago and included the CPC I don't expect much from other voters.  a few MEMEs and some misinformation is all you need.   

Was at the up north gas station 139.9 I said gas is high up here, ya the new carbon taxes :lol:  

okay keep pumping

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have no doubt 

When a smart guy like yourself didn't realize the SNC donation scheme was 15 years ago and included the CPC I don't expect much from other voters.  a few MEMEs and some misinformation is all you need.   

Was at the up north gas station 139.9 I said gas is high up here, ya the new carbon taxes :lol:  

okay keep pumping

Perhaps Trudeau should stop blaming Harper.:lol:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao: coming from the guy that still blames PET :lmao:  

now that is funny 

The third party ads are great lol 

Harper's approval was never that low.:lol:

Even worse than Wynnebags.:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Harper's approval was never that low.:lol:

Even worse than Wynnebags.:lol:

I have a feeling this will become the norm and will never have good leadership ever again....

Who is going  to stand up to take the shit that is today?  attention getter's maybe 

either way our economy can only go one way now, we are peaking now so enjoy the down fall coming 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have a feeling this will become the norm and will never have good leadership ever again....

Who is going  to stand up to take the shit that is today?  attention getter's maybe 

either way our economy can only go one way now, we are peaking now so enjoy the down fall coming 

You're calling Trudeau good leadership?:lol: