21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

true leader that doesn`t use a flood for photo ops 

57555503_2317512748309307_27959645422265

so here is his photo op :lol: 

He is being cheered for helping with a few sand bags 

Come on man, look at his knees.:lol:

Also not in anyone's way.:bc:

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:dunno:  something happened 15 years ago and this means something against Trudeau and apparently a criminal trail agasint Duffy

But what happened with the fed liberals trying to get them to take it easy on SNC is directly reflective on Trudeau, it was him and his reports. Maybe you don't get the link..

18 minutes ago, steve6 said:

But what happened with the fed liberals trying to get them to take it easy on SNC is directly reflective on Trudeau, it was him and his reports. Maybe you don't get the link..

There are a lot of things Fail does not get.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, steve6 said:

Happens everyday in government from all sides 

come on how many straws do you want, no need to reach I can hand them to you :lol: 

The fact this is all about Lybia the country that was over thrown is amazing -  The way SNC has become a LIBERAL thing is also amazing since HARPER used them just like all governments do and also took illegal donations 

ONEWAYS are funny 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

come on how many straws do you want, no need to reach I can hand them to you :lol: 

The fact this is all about Lybia the country that was over thrown is amazing -  The way SNC has become a LIBERAL thing is also amazing since HARPER used them just like all governments do and also took illegal donations 

ONEWAYS are funny 

You got Labia on your mind?:lol:

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAYS are funny 

Is also about Montreal hospital cost overuns that cost taxpayers additional 200-300 mill. $'s!

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mark Norman trial will add more fuel to that fire.

I wonder how much talk about budgets will be said :dunno:   I think very little as we could be head towards more of a shit show like the USA has, social media is the master at divide not so much concurring 

Edited by 1trailmaker

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I wonder how much talk about budgets will be said :dunno:   I think very little as we could be head towards more of a shit show like the USA has, social media is the master at divide not so much concurring 

I think that is certain. I think more than ever we are going to see, from both sides, stooping like we have never seen before. With Trudeau and the Lie-beral's record and their list of scandals, fuckups, plus his current poll position, I am sure he is going to come out swinging. It's definitely going to be entertaining. :snack: