Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

58 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Why not-democracy @ work!

so no end to it :dunno:  any time a PM is in public he should be confronted face to face by any one angry 

free for all on PM's :lol:  

too funny at least no one was a douche bag to Ford and his entourage  Photo Op the whole bit 

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so no end to it :dunno:  any time a PM is in public he should be confronted face to face by any one angry 

too funny at least no one was a douche bag to Ford and his entourage  Photo Op the whole bit 

If you're gonna help this is how you do it.  Perhaps he would have sent Sophie, or at least the nannies.:lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationalpost.com/news/politics/isnt-that-the-prime-ministers-wife-laureen-harper-pitches-in-for-calgary-flood-clean-up/amp

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you're gonna help this is how you do it.  Perhaps he would have sent Sophie, or at least the nannies.:lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationalpost.com/news/politics/isnt-that-the-prime-ministers-wife-laureen-harper-pitches-in-for-calgary-flood-clean-up/amp

????? 

Sophie and the kids were there :dunno: making this guy even move of a douche bag......  They live there and have the right to be there

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

????? 

Sophie and the kids were there :dunno: making this guy even move of a douche bag......  They live there and have the right to be there

He was there for a photo-op and just got in the way and was correctly told so.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He was there for a photo-op and just got in the way and was correctly told so.  

funny if douche bag solo angry man wasn't such a douche tool we would not even be talking about this.  There was no delay 

anyway I think a person in the face of our PM like this is not acceptable and I would say this about any PM..

The guy is lucky Trudeau didn't kick the fuck out of him

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

funny if douche bag solo angry man wasn't such a douche tool we would not even be talking about this.  There was no delay 

anyway I think a person in the face of our PM like this is not acceptable and I would say this about any PM..

The guy is lucky Trudeau didn't kick the fuck out of him

Conversation

How to tell if someone’s never held a manual hand tool in their entire life, but figured it would make a good photo op

7:24 PM · Apr 27, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

gwhJuG6e_x96.jpg

Replying to
It’s ridiculous his kids even there. Who brings children to a disaster zone. They’re there for pics not to help.

L-8K10HA_x96.jpg

Exactly and especially why bring a five year old, where was his daughter, she is much older and certainly would be more help than the little guy? Or is it that she is a girl and would experience it differently? Fake feminist.

1 more reply

21a14e78-b98b-488f-b507-d78140ee30cd_x96
Replying to and
when I hire a laborer and holds a shovel like that.... he does not make to lunch break. I dont fire him..... the crew will literally shame him into calling his mother to come and pick him up

1c024159bd9bd800987d16063e1358e1_x96.jpe

Replying to and
Points for at least using the proper end.

1 more reply

6EzP5MzU_x96.jpg
Replying to
Hey guys! Check this out. LMAO.

😂

😂

😂
Trudeau fails again #SandBagDude

IvSdfvdf_x96.jpg
Replying to
You should see him hammer a nail. We'll under 100 blows.

sKFsXbOB_x96.jpg
Replying to and
Search for "Trudeau" on twitter and every minute there are 20 new posts. Yet somehow, it is not trending. They apparently don't want the public to know.

EG5gfUL0_x96.jpg

Replying to and
Why politicians make patronizing photo ops like this? They’re job is to oversee emergency funds and assistance. That’s how they “pitch in”, not w/fake manual labour.

1 more reply

IkLO151f_x96.jpeg
Replying to
Thats outstanding Glen, great eyes man! Trudumb thinks its a paddle...lets hope he is up the creek.

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ya everyone there is there for PR I guess DOUG :dunno:  how about the the 67's PR stunt?

lame really lame and a sad day for Canada that  a PM can't show up to a state of emergency.  

ONEWAYs are really something 

Show me where Doug impeded or stopped the people from getting sandbags. Show me where angry people confronted Ford. You are dumb as a stump if you think Trudope was there for anything other than a photo op. Doug has a cottage in the area, Trudope, nope. Just a great opportunity, in that peanut brained melon of his for a feel good, opportunistic time to pretend he cares. 

Trail, are you really that obtuse that you can't see that or are you such a devout Liberal lover that no matter what they do, it's A OK in your books? 

Trudeau.jpg

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Show me where Doug impeded or stopped the people from getting sandbags. Show me where angry people confronted Ford. You are dumb as a stump if you think Trudope was there for anything other than a photo op. Doug has a cottage in the area, Trudope, nope. Just a great opportunity, in that peanut brained melon of his for a feel good, opportunistic time to pretend he cares. 

Trail, are you really that obtuse that you can't see that or are you such a devout Liberal lover that no matter what they do, it's A OK in your books? 

Trudeau.jpg

IRV SHOW me where Trudeau did.

Not from one angry anti Trudeau person, post up the facts.  

Oh that is right we don't need them just MEME;s of angry people

and Correct no one was rude with FORD even knowing he is hated by many...  Time and a place

Pathetic 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

and Correct no one was rude with FORD even knowing he is hated by many...  Time and a place

Pathetic 

Come on.  Who the fuck brings their kids to play in the sand.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So from now on we bash any Politician that shows up to any sort of disaster - they aren't really there to work as we all can agree.

ONEWAYS are Great for Canada 

Then stay out of the way, or stay home.

Trudeau should have went to the hockey arena for his photo op.

From the pictures I saw Trudeau was outside in a treed area. A lot of the flooded areas have narrow roads in and out.  Quite easy to block with a 7 car funeral procession.   

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

If it was Ford or P.M. Scheer you'd eat it up!

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pathetic 

The guy was angry that Dopey's security detail held him up from getting sand bags for his flooding property!

8 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

The guy was angry that Dopey's security detail held him up from getting sand bags for his flooding property!

I believe he was just there to help others with their properties but had to wait over an hour so Trudeau could get a photo-op filling two bags while his kids played in the sand.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I believe he was just there to help others with their properties but had to wait over an hour so Trudeau could get a photo-op filling two bags while his kids played in the sand.

Another selfie stunt backfiring on Dopey!