Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dude oil is cyclical, always has been, always will be.  

Thanks Captain Obvious 

That is all Alberta has, do you agree :dunno:  electing the CONS back will not change the price of oil, do you agree :dunno: 

Electing ANDREW will not create pipe lines - do you agree? 

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thanks Captain Obvious 

That is all Alberta has, do you agree :dunno:  electing the CONS back will not change the price of oil, do you agree :dunno: 

Electing ANDREW will not create pipe lines - do you agree? 

He's going to shove the pipeline up the NDP's ass.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's going to shove the pipeline up the NDP's ass.

No he isn't going to do anything different.  Just like Harper 10 years didn't get it done, Trudeau 3 years didn't get it done, You think Andrew is the man to get it done :lol: 

I Hope Andrew wins next election, I will love hearing and seeing all the excuses you guys come up with :lol: 

Can't wait to blame Wynne and Trudeau for the recession coming :lol: 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

No he isn't going to do anything different.  Just like Harper 10 years didn't get it done, Trudeau 3 years didn't get it done, You think Andrew is the man to get it done :lol: 

I Hope Andrew wins next election, I will love hearing and seeing all the excuses you guys come up with :lol: 

Can't wait to blame Wynne and Trudeau for the recession coming :lol: 

Recession is coming with or without.  Wynnebag's and Trudeau's already reckless spending with no return would just pile on the debt even more.

Go Doug, Go Jason, Go Andrew.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Recession is coming with or without.  Wynnebag's and Trudeau's already reckless spending with no return would just pile on the debt even more.

Go Doug, Go Jason, Go Andrew.

Harper averaged 18.5 billion deficit a year during his time in office - reckless spending :lol: 

Mulroney averaged 35 billion deficit a year during his time in office - reckless spending :lol: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Harper averaged 18.5 billion deficit a year during his time in office - reckless spending :lol: 

Mulroney averaged 35 billion deficit a year during his time in office - reckless spending :lol: 

Ontario Lieberals?

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

12 billion 

I believe they added 180 billion to debt over 15 years 

any thing else? 

I heard the NDP crying today and that he needs to fix education or else.  Or else the students won't vote for him.:lol::lol::lol:

They'll vote when they are no longer freeloaders.

18 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

All ridiculous/scary #'s!

but but but they had a recession :lol:  

Doug will average 15 billion even with his inflated deficit he claims he got handed to him

The Premier of Toronto is adding billions to the deficit with his ROBBY REVENGE SUBWAY attacks 

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug will average 15 billion even with his inflated deficit he claims he got handed to him

The Premier of Toronto is adding billions to the deficit with his ROBBY REVENGE SUBWAY attacks 

He used the same number as the auditor.  The total debt increased the same, Wynnebag just tried to claim the Hydro credits as an asset. :lol:

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The no layoffs thing is a joke-Hudak had it right-you've got to downsize the civil service-73% of taxes go to wages!

So now Justin is getting ready to RE-approve the Transmountain pipeline in June.

Now taxpayers will have to pay for the pipeline to be built in an election year.

Thanks Justin for spending taxpayer dollars on a project private industry was more then willing to fund.

Most useless Prime Minister ever Justin Trudeau!

https://torontosun.com/news/national/goldstein-trudeau-hiked-canadas-per-person-debt-at-record-pace

Justin Trudeau will increase the federal government’s per-person debt more than any prime minister in Canadian history who did not face a world war or recession, says a new report by the Fraser Institute.

16 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

The no layoffs thing is a joke-Hudak had it right-you've got to downsize the civil service-73% of taxes go to wages!

Hudak was a fucking idiot though, to come out with it the way he did.

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I went to school with John Tory-he was a yakker then/he's a yakker now!

20 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He used the same number as the auditor.  The total debt increased the same, Wynnebag just tried to claim the Hydro credits as an asset. :lol:

creative was the word used, Doug inflated it I have no doubt. 

wait to see what he hides to get his near balanced budget like Harper did with 10 billion to Trudeau 

It is still officially 6 billion deficit Wynne had 

I forgot this quote.:lol:

"I know Justin. He doesn't have a clue what he's doing. This guy is an empty trust-fund millionaire who has the political depth of a finger bowl," Kenney said at the time.