Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: okay 

So we agree Doug has no plan for anything including our high hydro bills :dunno: 

Says nothing about Wynne and the libs taking hydro rates through the stratosphere but wonders what Doug is going to do about the high hydro bills. :lol:

13 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

All screwed up by Liberal hydro rate increases!

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol and now they are the conservative RATES.  do you think anything will change?  I don't

8 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Exactly-now we're stuck with highest rates in N. America-no manufacturing left as a result!

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: okay 

So we agree Doug has no plan for anything including our high hydro bills :dunno: 

24 minutes ago, irv said:

Says nothing about Wynne and the libs taking hydro rates through the stratosphere but wonders what Doug is going to do about the high hydro bills. :lol:

Follow along IRV I wasn't the one that brought Hydro up...  We know the rates and I doubt much is going to change in that respect....

Doug got the '6 million dollar man' game over promise made promise kept - what else is going to happen IRV?  you take a massive pay cut :dunno:  

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All day kindergarten.

pretty much everything you are against :lol:  

its been fun that past few days watching the Haters trying to agree with all this give away :lol: 

As stated very smart move on Slogan Man's part 

I just returned from a 12 day business trip in Europe.  It’s funny the difference in perception of what Failmaker believes about JT and his status around the world and then those in the circle of people that support the economy of the world.

JT is seen as loopy and a stuffed shirt with nice socks.

Sitting on plane home beside a man who is president of a major equipment company operating across Canada and his views were we need Justin Trudeau gone in October.  

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I just returned from a 12 day business trip in Europe.  It’s funny the difference in perception of what Failmaker believes about JT and his status around the world and then those in the circle of people that support the economy of the world.

JT is seen as loopy and a stuffed shirt with nice socks.

Sitting on plane home beside a man who is president of a major equipment company operating across Canada and his views were we need Justin Trudeau gone in October.  

Not only do we need him gone but sent to a deserted island so this shit never happens again.

Edited by mach4me
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the 12 million Trudeau is giving Loblaws to buy new freezers is basically going to China.

Just look at Ontario if you want a debt mess.

Ontario's mess as you call it will not improve so????? :dunno:  will you be blaming DOUG and calling him names too in the near future? :lol:  

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lots of trolls 

I like how CPC calls CPP a tax :lol:  

It's actually worse than a tax.  If you took your cpp contribution every year and placed it into the most beta GIC's, you would have a better pension than what the CPP is currently providing.

:dunno:

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's actually worse than a tax.  If you took your cpp contribution every year and placed it into the most beta GIC's, you would have a better pension than what the CPP is currently providing.

:dunno:

give it a rest 02sled wantabe :lol: You are wrong completely wrong

The forces savings keeps our country's economy going as we have more older people than younger 

If everyone could save like you say then no one would really have any debt 

only question you should ask is when do you cash in 60 or up to 71 :dunno:  

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The forces savings keeps our country's economy going as we have more older people than younger 

I'll feel sorry for anyone who CPP is their prime retirement income source.  What a scam.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I took mine at 60 and stopped paying into it at 65. Who knows when your time is up and it's better in my pocket than their's 

I know its chump change, but imagine if Harper gave out contracts without formal bids.  Ah yes, PT did all the time.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-law-firm-with-liberal-ties-won-contract-from-department-of-justice/#comments

Trudeau flirts with terrorist supporters, angers India, again

Since being elected, Trudeau has alienated the United States and China, our two largest trading partners.

During his trip to India last year, Trudeau was granted a last minute meeting with Singh who had refused to meet with our PM because he thought the Canadian government was too soft on Khalistani terrorist activities, including fundraising in Canada.

Votes matter more to Trudeau than principle, values or jobs.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-flirts-with-terrorist-supporters-angers-india-again

3 hours ago, smokin george said:

I took mine at 60 and stopped paying into it at 65. Who knows when your time is up and it's better in my pocket than their's 

ya so many ways to look at this 

if you wait you can get 125% at 70

but take the money at 60 and save it, would make a good pay day too at 70

either way you need to collect for 20 years too make it well worth the investment

Another thing to know is it is rare for anyone to make the MAX

Edited by 1trailmaker

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll feel sorry for anyone who CPP is their prime retirement income source.  What a scam.

millions this is what they have - you want this taken away?  It will cost you to look after them so not a good idea.

Fact is If you are already 65 you didn't put in much more than 50 grand over 40 years - saving this for yourself would not province much income past a few years.

You RICH GUYs have no clue :lol: 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know its chump change, but imagine if Harper gave out contracts without formal bids.  Ah yes, PT did all the time.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-law-firm-with-liberal-ties-won-contract-from-department-of-justice/#comments

Unless you post about Doug Ford giving away jobs and contracts directly to his buddies you can't complain here about Trudeau 

ONEWAY :lol: 

2 hours ago, irv said:

Trudeau flirts with terrorist supporters, angers India, again

Since being elected, Trudeau has alienated the United States and China, our two largest trading partners.

During his trip to India last year, Trudeau was granted a last minute meeting with Singh who had refused to meet with our PM because he thought the Canadian government was too soft on Khalistani terrorist activities, including fundraising in Canada.

Votes matter more to Trudeau than principle, values or jobs.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-flirts-with-terrorist-supporters-angers-india-again

LILLEY :lol:  you mean he is against Trudeau :lol: wow didn't know

such horrible reporting but it does serve to its small base of factless newoneways :lol: sorry IRV 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

millions this is what they have - you want this taken away?  It will cost you to look after them so not a good idea.

Fact is If you are already 65 you didn't put in much more than 50 grand over 40 years - saving this for yourself would not province much income past a few years.

You RICH GUYs have no clue :lol: 

No, I should be able to opt out of it so long as I provide my own way.  I know most people can't live within their means and spend before saving a dime and blame everyone else for their own mistakes.  I already know modest returns on the same investment every year, you would have over 400K for each spouse instead of a measly 20k/yr combined.

They are doing no favours.