Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

55 minutes ago, Poncho said:

It’s coming......and you heard it from me first.....

Oh, how I hope you're right! 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

What?

I think this is a non issue just like the Doug Minister that got fired.

It is only because JODY IS AGAINST TRUDEAU that you would give her the time of day - ONEWAY is clouding you mind on this.

She has been in to it with Trudeau for over a year as we now know, she is trying to get back at Trudeau for moving her Ministry END OF STORY 

Another thing since when did you start to give a shit about a country that was over thrown :dunno:  Kadfi is dead -  Haven't all these chages been dropped by the courts?   what a waste of time

All this SNC is TRudeau's Friends like the title of this thread is fucking dumb, SNC has been doing work for every government for decades 

Its pretty sad how a ONEWAY can't look at any facts 

Was only supposed to last a couple of days.:lol:

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Wait until the word gets out about Truetards mistresses.....hopefully they speak up soon, but they are on the payroll now.....after all it’s 2019....lol

He has Mr Asses lol. The fucker is queer and will come out of the closet eventually

• Like 1

So $1.3 Billion for Toronto Community housing.  Over 9 years.  

The vote buying and pandering has begun.  

Oh Fail there were protestors there!   All over the news yet no comment from you.  

10 hours ago, Sksman said:

So $1.3 Billion for Toronto Community housing.  Over 9 years.  

The vote buying and pandering has begun.  

Oh Fail there were protestors there!   All over the news yet no comment from you.  

lol Ya I saw the 10 people yelling in the background :dunno:  

More hecklers than Protesters with a purpose 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol Ya I saw the 10 people yelling in the background :dunno:  

More hecklers than Protesters with a purpose 

Yep...your Tard supports are doing well....

8 hours ago, Sksman said:

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/federal-government-will-give-loblaws-12-million-to-make-their-fridges-more-energy-efficient

Fails hero gives $12 million taxpayer dollars to another rich buddy.

Pretty sad the first bit of carbon tax money given to one of richest families inCanada.

interesting, this is exactly FORDS plan for carbon as he canceled Cap n Trade for his plan of pay company billions if they pollute :dunno:  seems fucked up in our case.

SK this is the point of the Tax. although I would rather see it given to another company first the actually 12 million is nothing out of the 2 billion being spent 

This really upset some people 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

interesting, this is exactly FORDS plan for carbon as he canceled Cap n Trade for his plan of pay company billions if they pollute :dunno:  seems fucked up in our case.

SK this is the point of the Tax. although I would rather see it given to another company first the actually 12 million is nothing out of the 2 billion being spent 

This really upset some people 

So taxpayers are paying Loblaws to be more efficient-shud come from their profits/not subsidized by us.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol and now they are the conservative RATES.  do you think anything will change?  I don't

Exactly-now we're stuck with highest rates in N. America-no manufacturing left as a result!