Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

most of Canada had no effect today - that is the point IRV they don't care about Andrews ramblings - they are already set for this tax years ago like oNTARIO  was before FORD.

IRV gas spiked 12 cents the other day here :dunno:  DOUG's fault?  

The question on carbon tax working has been answered several times - this is not the question today,  the question is CAP n TRADE is better and was working fine in Ontario - TODAY DOUG ADDED MORE MONEY to your bill unlike other Provinces - 

I really haven't seen any reward from canceling Cap and Trade - what about you IRV please tell your story

most the the developed world has a carbon tax :dunno:   its a non issue now 

I knew you wouldn't answer either question. You're too predictable, Trail.

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You just don't get it do you?  already told you young people are behind this in masses 

Yes, young children are being brainwashed at an early age into believing that MMGW exists and that we are a 100% to blame for Global Warming. I just finished watching Catherine McKenna on CP24. She talked about forest fires, bad storms and heat waves like none of those things have happened for centuries upon centuries upon centuries and that by adding a carbon tax, we can eliminate those things with carbon taxes. :lol: Please, Trail, tell me you are not that gullible to actually believe that as well? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

I knew you wouldn't answer either question. You're too predictable, Trail.

Yes, young children are being brainwashed at an early age into believing that MMGW exists and that we are a 100% to blame for Global Warming. I just finished watching Catherine McKenna on CP24. She talked about forest fires, bad storms and heat waves like none of those things have happened for centuries upon centuries upon centuries and that by adding a carbon tax, we can eliminate those things with carbon taxes. :lol: Please, Trail, tell me you are not that gullible to actually believe that as well? 

IRV you can go back to many post where I state I am not for carbon tax -  I also said it was here and felt nothing so its a non issue - TODAY DOUG MADE IT AN ISSUE - The entire world is going this direction its not Canada saying this alone

So the question is should we have stayed with Cap and Trade since you felt nothing or go with the Federal plan of a direct tax 

You have chosen the direct tax which is dumb imo - FORD isn't that swift but sure does know how to slogan his way to the top 

The forest fires can be stopped with some raking of leafs - end of story :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV you can go back to many post where I state I am not for carbon tax -  I also said it was here and felt nothing so its a non issue - TODAY DOUG MADE IT AN ISSUE - The entire world is going this direction its not Canada saying this alone

So the question is should we have stayed with Cap and Trade since you felt nothing or go with the Federal plan of a direct tax 

You have chosen the direct tax which is dumb imo - FORD isn't that swift but sure does know how to slogan his way to the top 

Despite what the rest of the world does, I think both plans/schemes are a hoax and nothing more than a feel good story in order to extort more money out of our pockets. I answered in the other thread my thoughts on this. The world has always changed as will always do so. It was much warmer back in Medieval times but the alarmists don't want you to know about that, among other things. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Despite what the rest of the world does, I think both plans/schemes are a hoax and nothing more than a feel good story in order to extort more money out of our pockets. I answered in the other thread my thoughts on this. The world has always changed as will always do so. It was much warmer back in Medieval times but the alarmists don't want you to know about that, among other things. 

That was the beauty of Cap and Trade you didn't have your pockets raped - but FORD said no :lol:you will pay more.

We are also paying for the companies FORD FUCKED over for billions cancelling the program - they will charge  the consumer for all loses caused by the government.

I wonder if Andrew can win without a plan other than I will cancel carbon tax in 4 provinces - he has your vote and many others here with a platform as it really doesn't matter.

Quebec doesn't care

BC doesn't care

Alberta doesn't care

Nova Scocia doesn't care

most of Canada its a non issue today 

Can't wait for October 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That was the beauty of Cap and Trade you didn't have your pockets raped - but FORD said no :lol:you will pay more.

We are also paying for the companies FORD FUCKED over for billions cancelling the program - they will charge  the consumer for all loses caused by the government.

I wonder if Andrew can win without a plan other than I will cancel carbon tax in 4 provinces - he has your vote and many others here with a platform as it really doesn't matter.

Quebec doesn't care

BC doesn't care

Alberta doesn't care

Nova Scocia doesn't care

most of Canada its a non issue today 

Can't wait for October 

Maybe not raped but everyone, in some capacity, paid for the lie. Watch this vid. It's an eye opener and why the alarmists/extortionists don't want you to know about it. 

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I'm down in Florida-not a discussion here-gas $2.69 a gal.-air pretty sweet!

• Like 1

Looks like Jody is going to be kicked out of the Liberal Caucus tomorrow.  

I guess her attempt to setup the PM hasn't work quite like she hoped.  The carefully scripted record phone call hasn't played out well for  her within the party.

i KNOW you guys are hoping for more on this since  an actual plan isn't going to happen with the CPC - you guys don't need a plan to vote for :lol:  look what happened with NO PLAN SLOGAN MAN

Its simply that they haven't let anything happen, eventually the RCMP will step in if they don't allow a proper inquiry... It will come trail, nothing in politics happens over night, unless you're Doug Ford and know how to get shit done.

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Looks like Jody is going to be kicked out of the Liberal Caucus tomorrow.  

I guess her attempt to setup the PM hasn't work quite like she hoped.  The carefully scripted record phone call hasn't played out well for  her within the party.

i KNOW you guys are hoping for more on this since  an actual plan isn't going to happen with the CPC - you guys don't need a plan to vote for :lol:  look what happened with NO PLAN SLOGAN MAN

I certainly hope so, then Days of Trudeau's Lies will be exposed even more.:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I certainly hope so, then Days of Trudeau's Lies will be exposed even more.:lol:

butts TEXT messages are out - interesting findings 

Jody to be canned tonight it looks like

Have the TIDES changed :lol:  nope not here they haven't

The faggot just dumped Jody and Jane from the Tard team.....well people it is 2019........what a complete lying Tard he is.....no different than his old man.....unfortunately he will still get in in October......Failtard will be happy

Canned Philpot too............

Trudope on T.V. now. Besides Trail, is there anyone who believes a word that comes out of his mouth. My god, just how stupid is this idiot? :lol:

Edited by irv

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

The faggot just dumped Jody and Jane from the Tard team.....well people it is 2019........what a complete lying Tard he is.....no different than his old man.....unfortunately he will still get in in October......Failtard will be happy

you post like Trump tweets :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Trudope on T.V. now. Besides Trail, is there anyone who believes a word that comes out of his. My god, just how stupid is this idiot? :lol:

Just like the lady that record Trump, it didn't work out for them, Jody drops a notch or two with this one.

JT said some good stuff and rambled on and on too - 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Just like the lady that record Trump, it didn't work out for them, Jody drops a notch or two with this one.

JT said some good stuff and rambled on and on too - 

Only a fool like you would believe that. :snack:

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Trudope on T.V. now. Besides Trail, is there anyone who believes a word that comes out of his. My god, just how stupid is this idiot? :lol:

As stupid as Fail and his Tardation followers.....

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you would keep a person in your Party that is bad mouthing and doing shit to make things bad :dunno:  

pretty strange to think Trudeau is wrong on this 

Or maybe telling the truth and threatening his future income......so time to go......after all it is 2019.....

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you would keep a person in your Party that is bad mouthing and doing shit to make things bad :dunno:  

pretty strange to think Trudeau is wrong on this 

In typical fail fashion you ignore the whole reason why it came to this. Defend Trudope but Jodi bad. What a moron you are..................

• Like 1

Just now, irv said:

In typical fail fashion you ignore the whole reason why it came to this. Defend Trudope but Jodi bad. What a moron you are..................

What?

I think this is a non issue just like the Doug Minister that got fired.

It is only because JODY IS AGAINST TRUDEAU that you would give her the time of day - ONEWAY is clouding you mind on this.

She has been in to it with Trudeau for over a year as we now know, she is trying to get back at Trudeau for moving her Ministry END OF STORY 

Another thing since when did you start to give a shit about a country that was over thrown :dunno:  Kadfi is dead -  Haven't all these chages been dropped by the courts?   what a waste of time

All this SNC is TRudeau's Friends like the title of this thread is fucking dumb, SNC has been doing work for every government for decades 

Its pretty sad how a ONEWAY can't look at any facts