Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

4.4 cents per liter,  thanks TrueJet :finger3:

Thanks DOUG he brought this on - tell me how you enjoyed all the cheaper stuff the past 9 months :lol:  what a joke this was already handled without a cost to you or I 

fuck 

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thanks DOUG he brought this on - tell me how you enjoyed all the cheaper stuff the past 9 months :lol:  what a joke this was already handled without a cost to you or I 

fuck 

Taking them to court :finger:

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

fuck 

You are an idiot!!

If Ford cancelled Cap and Trade and it lowered the price of gas as you already have acknowledged above with reference to lower gas prices for 9 months then how did cap and trade not cost us?

Explain how higher gas prices with Cap and Trade  imposed by Wynne did not effect us and now with Justin’s carbon tax imposed higher gas prices will effect us?

Please directly answer the question!

Edited by Sksman
Changed wording

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You are an idiot!!

If Ford cancelled Cap and Trade and it lowered the price of gas as you already have acknowledged above with reference to lower gas prices for 9 months then how did cap and trade not cost us?

Explain how higher gas prices with Cap and Trade  imposed by Wynne did not effect us and now with Justin’s carbon tax imposed higher gas prices will effect us?

Fail is busy, it's April 1, he tented up in front of one of the few pots stores set to open to get first dibs.  

36 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You are an idiot!!

Explain how higher gas prices with Cap and Trade  imposed by Wynne did not affect us and now with Justin’s carbon tax imposed higher gas prices will affect us?

:lol:You actually expect Trail to coherently articulate a direct answer to your questions? My hat's off to you if you actually receive that.   

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

You are an idiot!!

so now PREMIERS control gas prices :lol:  

Jesus SK - GAS will rise for the nexxt few month according to the people that know.   You need to catch up with the rest of us :lol: 

Prices for  Gas have been in the .90's many times since Cap and Trade :dunno:  you really don't understand this do you :dunno:

48 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:You actually expect Trail to coherently articulate a direct answer to your questions? My hat's off to you if you actually receive that.   

If you think ONtario government controls prices you too need help. 

check the gas prices out and come back with your newly inquired wisdom :lol:

gas just went up 30 cents in 2 months - is this FORDS FAULT - 

FACT is most of Canada has no issue with the new carbon tax - its only really ONTARIO due to FORD - this can't be denied  

Edited by 1trailmaker

58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you think ONtario government controls prices you too need help. 

check the gas prices out and come back with your newly inquired wisdom :lol:

gas just went up 30 cents in 2 months - is this FORDS FAULT - 

FACT is most of Canada has no issue with the new carbon tax - its only really ONTARIO due to FORD - this can't be denied  

Gas just went up today an average of 5 cents. If you think the Gov't doesn't add to the cost of gasoline, you're nuts.

I read that yesterday, that over 50% are for the carbon tax. Funny how they take a survey "prior" to the carbon tax coming out. I wonder what that number, if true and not more liberal lies, will be once people see their money not go as far and have to pay more for everything? 

Please tell me your thoughts on "Man Made Global Warming" and what this tax will actually do to help stop it? While you're at it, please tell me how us little guys are punished while the biggest polluters aren't?

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Gas just went up today an average of 5 cents. If you think the Gov't doesn't add to the cost of gasoline, you're nuts.

I read that yesterday, that over 50% are for the carbon tax. Funny how they take a survey "prior" to the carbon tax coming out. I wonder what that number, if true and not more liberal lies, will be once people see their money not go as far and have to pay more for everything? 

Please tell me your thoughts on "Man Made Global Warming" and what this tax will actually do to help stop it? While you're at it, please tell me how us little guys are punished while the biggest polluters aren't?

Irv, when dumb fucks think they are going to get a check for nothing and believe they are saving the planet . . . 

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Taxes are now approaching 45% of gas prices!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Nope, you're wrong. The Gov't doesn't have any say/influence in what we pay for gas. Just ask Trail. :lol:

28 minutes ago, irv said:

most of Canada had no effect today - that is the point IRV they don't care about Andrews ramblings - they are already set for this tax years ago like oNTARIO  was before FORD.

IRV gas spiked 12 cents the other day here :dunno:  DOUG's fault?  

The question on carbon tax working has been answered several times - this is not the question today,  the question is CAP n TRADE is better and was working fine in Ontario - TODAY DOUG ADDED MORE MONEY to your bill unlike other Provinces - 

I really haven't seen any reward from canceling Cap and Trade - what about you IRV please tell your story

most the the developed world has a carbon tax :dunno:   its a non issue now 

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Irv, when dumb fucks think they are going to get a check for nothing and believe they are saving the planet . . . 

You just don't get it do you?  already told you young people are behind this in masses 

20 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

interesting where did you come up with that number?  

gas was 90 cents the other day now is 1.18 -  how does you tax formula work with that? 

You realize we pay for our roads and repairs with gas taxes?  

You guys all want something for nothing - sorry that just doesn't happen in the developed world :lol: 

18 minutes ago, irv said:

Nope, you're wrong. The Gov't doesn't have any say/influence in what we pay for gas. Just ask Trail. :lol:

you are not looking smart here.

Tell me why price can up up 20% in just a few weeks?  taxes :lol:  

Taxes on gas haven't changed in quite some time - yet the price has :dunno:  EXPLAIN new ONEWAY 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

interesting where did you come up with that number?  

gas was 90 cents the other day now is 1.18 -  how does you tax formula work with that? 

You realize we pay for our roads and repairs with gas taxes?  

You guys all want something for nothing - sorry that just doesn't happen in the developed world :lol: 

You are so full of shit it wasn't 90c here the other day. It's been near a dollar or 1.05 at Costco for the last month. 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  okay the other month :lol:  

87.9 at Pioneer 

It was that price for about 2 weeks at the end of December then kept creeping up and up. Don't fight me on this I have receipt from all winter long. 

And those cunts raise the price in the morning and at rush hour, fuck them. 

Edited by Reevester

14 minutes ago, Reevester said:

It was that price for about 2 weeks at the end of December then kept creeping up and up. Don't fight me on this I have receipt from all winter long. 

And those cunts raise the price in the morning and at rush hour, fuck them. 

:lol: