Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Here we go again :lol: 

Germans Italians and Japaneses are directly responsible for just over 50 million dead.  We had a very hard time accepting these people into our country and they weren't even citizens -  They claimed they were against it but couldn't do anything about it

I can hardly wait for the next group of people we should hate 100% 

How about this IRV would you be okay with a real war and take out all these ISIS people :dunno:  being women children all of them like we use to do? 

Fuck, you're an idiot! That was at a time of war, dufus, not terrorist activities and it didn't have it's citizens leaving their home countries to go fight for another country or a terrorist group. Traitors, like these ISIS fucks should be, were hunted and killed. They were not allowed back into their home countries with open arms. 

And, as you like to ignore, these Nazis are still being hunted throughout the world to bring them to justice for the atrocities they did during a time of war.

So, I take from your response, you are OK with 10 year old girls being sex slaves and those that used her and impregnated her as such should be allowed back in Canada? 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/07/17/germany-nazi-killers-einsatzgruppen/768938002/ 

Edited by irv

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Fuck, you're an idiot! That was at a time of war, dufus, not terrorist activities and it didn't have it's citizens leaving their home countries to go fight for another country or a terrorist group. Traitors, like these ISIS fucks should be, were hunted and killed. They were not allowed back into their home countries with open arms. 

And, as you like to ignore, these Nazis are still being hunted throughout the world to bring them to justice for the atrocities they did during a time of war.

So, I take from your response, you are OK with 10 year old girls being sex slaves and those that used her and impregnated her as such should be allowed back in Canada? 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/07/17/germany-nazi-killers-einsatzgruppen/768938002/ 

They are at war in Syria and Canada was involved - I guess you didn't realize that.

NEXT 

BOLD 

Talkling to peole like you isn't fun or easy -  really IRV what is the matter with you :dunno:  

y the way IRV we only go after NAZI leaders, not the millions of soldiers and others that commented murder daily 

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

They are at war in Syria and Canada was involved - I guess you didn't realize that.

NEXT 

BOLD 

Talkling to peole like you isn't fun or easy -  really IRV what is the matter with you :dunno:  

y the way IRV we only go after NAZI leaders, not the millions of soldiers and others that commented murder daily 

Again, it was during a time of war, not a citizen of one country joining a terrorist group of another to fight against its own home country, stupid! 

What's the matter with me? :lol:Fuck me, Trail, you spin and twist shit to fit your narrative constantly all the while ignoring what is right in front of you. 

So you're saying, its OK, if my home country was at war with another then you see nothing wrong with me joining the enemy and killing my fellow countrymen, raping and murdering women and children then being allowed back into my home country with open arms? 

Yeah, I'm the one who needs help! :snack:

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know total surprise - Canada saved them from themselves 

LIke I said no one was for this, no German no Italian no Japaneses - but it happened

I had a NAZI living on the street behind mine, good Italian area.   Had some tatooed JEWS living right behind me and across from them was the NAZI...

Good times

Point is we took in all the ones we hated, we were told these people did not support any of the war and were just caught up in the moment.  

by the WAY this was the Second time in just 2 decades that the Germans people didn't know what was happening.  

Am I all for total take over of the middle east like old school - sure lets do it 

What are you and IRV hoping for?  just a simple ban of some people :dunno:   

So you think we should take back known ISIS members who left Canada to fight against allied forces and somehow got caught on the wrong side?

:lol:

Nice comparison troll.:lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you think we should take back known ISIS members who left Canada to fight against allied forces and somehow got caught on the wrong side?

Does anyone on here know Trail in real life? I am curious if he is as stupid in person as he is on here? 

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think the question is stupid and only brought up during an election - If they are a citizen they can spend time in jail  here, I have no issue with that 

or course it isn't the same

Now you have ONEWAY IRV saying people support 10 year old sex slaves being raped 100's of time - really how pathetic can a person become in just a short period of time ..

Not even worth a reply 

Oh it the CONS play the HATE GAME again they will lose big time

Edited by 1trailmaker

8 hours ago, irv said:

No, nothing to do with Trudope at all. :lol:

Answer the question and ignore the meme, trail. Is it OK by you that Trudope is allowing these ISIS members to return to Canada? 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think the question is stupid and only brought up during an election - If they are a citizen they can spend time in jail  here, I have no issue with that 

or course it isn't the same

Now you have ONEWAY IRV saying people support 10 year old sex slaves being raped 100's of time - really how pathetic can a person become in just a short period of time ..

Not even worth a reply 

Oh it the CONS play the HATE GAME again they will lose big time

Leave it to you to move the goalposts and avoid the question again, Fail.:wacko: Above, I asked you if you thought it was OK that Trudope was allowing these sick fucks, child rapists, murderers, etc, to repatriate in Canada? Judging by your unwillingness to answer the question, you're not, but you still support a Prime Minister who does? :dunno:

Seek help!    

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Leave it to you to move the goalposts and avoid the question again, Fail.:wacko: Above, I asked you if you thought it was OK that Trudope was allowing these sick fucks, child rapists, murderers, etc, to repatriate in Canada? Judging by your unwillingness to answer the question, you're not, but you still support a Prime Minister who does? :dunno:

Seek help!    

A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian and Justin is banking on their vote.  What good is an exiled terrorist to the Liberals?

Canada to give RECORD SUSPENSION to pot possession charges 

wave fee

wave wait time

NDP wants records to be completely removed from all records

CPC wants more jail time for possession and wants to revert the law back to a criminal offence 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

0.1% economic growth as Canada's economy grings to a halt under this stupid boy PM WRONG AGAIN FAIL continues to suck his cock :guzzle:

REmember denying the negative growth just before the 2015 election?  good times

Only a ONEWAY can take a 1 month growth and consider that the entire story :lol:  

no wonder all you need is a good slogan to get your vote 

SO TO CAP THIS OFF 2018 2ND IN THE G7 :dunno:  what a ONEWAY 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

REmember denying the negative growth just before the 2015 election?  good times

Only a ONEWAY can take a 1 month growth and consider that the entire story :lol:  

no wonder all you need is a good slogan to get your vote 

SO TO CAP THIS OFF 2018 2ND IN THE G7 :dunno:  what a ONEWAY 

:bullshit: and :lies:

14 minutes ago, irv said:

What a mess Trudope has gotten himself into. :lol:Aside from the SNC Lavalin one, he's got this one which some are saying is bigger than the SNC one.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4565246/mark-norman-justin-trudeau-documents-release/

Norman has the best lawyer in the country gender aside.