Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Funny you guys see guilt 

In a statement to reporters, Butts said he categorically denies allegations that he or anyone else in the PMO put this sort of pressure on Wilson-Raybould. He said the accusation is "simply not true."

"At all times, I and those around me acted with integrity and a singular focus on the best interests of all Canadians," Butts said Monday.

"Canadians are rightly proud of their public institutions. They should be, because they work. But the fact is that this accusation exists. It cannot and should not take one moment away from the vital work the prime minister and his office is doing for all Canadians.

"My reputation is my responsibility and that is for me to defend. It is in the best interests of the office and its important work for me to step away," he said.

looks like he has had enough of being accused and will move on with his life - can't blame him when you have Anderew and the Cons making bullshit claims about criminal acts 

sad we lose another good person for this country all in the name of vote for me because he is a bad man 

Can't wait to hear the regulars jump all over this like you two have :lol:  you guys don't even know what you are cheering :lol:  

Fucking puppet.:lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

for you haters that think Sophie has split 

52363115_10157476051225649_6623606067475

Trudeau spending some family time is taking the regular hate from the haters 

Pretty sad 

She'll play the roll, a lot is riding on it.  Two nannies won't be happening again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course he is and everyone else in the Liberal Party, that is unless they cross the floor and change party's like your HERO STEPHEN 

:lol:  what a surprise 

Yah that's true, but he's an even bigger one than the rest.

Typical Fail the cheerleader response.

Butts knows if he doesn't resign he could be forced to admit whoops sorry testify about his actions.

Now we quit to try and prolong his buddy Trudeaus career.

Maybe Trudeau will rehire Butts later?

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course he is and everyone else in the Liberal Party, that is unless they cross the floor and change party's like your HERO STEPHEN 

:lol:  what a surprise 

if he didn't do nothing wrong, then why did he resign 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

Exactly! Can't believe all this mess is A OK in Trail's world. :wacko:

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Had enough of false accusation, with the CONs in full on attack mode  he chose to leave politics 

Many ways to look at things, I will take his word that he has done nothing and had enough of this shit.  

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Had enough of false accusation, with the CONs in full on attack mode  he chose to leave politics 

Many ways to look at things, I will take his word that he has done nothing and had enough of this shit.  

lol not what the media is reporting. you know the ones he gave 5mill to, to shut them up. pos trying to use tax payers money as hush money

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty sad 

Look at Justine’s face, complete retard, looks as crazy as his stone laying mom Margaret and his father Fidel Castro. Our PM. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty sad 

Trudeau is sad.  

Most dishonest lying politician ever.  He made pretty bold statements in 2015 and must now live up to his words.   Open and transparent government is what Justin Trudeau promised.   

Not Harper.  This is all to do about what Justin promised the public to vote for him.  

Its no wonder that people's view Towards government and public works has hit an all time low.  The lying starts at the very top now.

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

He says he or anyone in the office didn't do a damn thing yet you take that as running from the hangman 

OMG your right. Its probably nothing that a public demotion of the first female indigenous AG followed by the public outcry and complete cover up by the government of SNC Lavalin crimes and then a surprise resignation on a holiday Monday....…………………….

Whew I almost panicked there and was worried that the Liberal government run by Justin Trudeau has finally done something wrong.

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

OMG your right. Its probably nothing that a public demotion of the first female indigenous AG followed by the public outcry and complete cover up by the government of SNC Lavalin crimes and then a surprise resignation on a holiday Monday....…………………….

Whew I almost panicked there and was worried that the Liberal government run by Justin Trudeau has finally done something wrong.

Yeah nothing to see or hear.  Beavis Justin and butts said no worries all above table nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

It's amazing the lows the Libtards will stoop to for those 78 seats in QC.  No integrity whatsoever.

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have one word for you Fail.

BLOWHARD

Biggest Lieberal Oneway Without Having Any Rational Deliberation

6 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

I have one word for you Fail.

BLOWHARD

Biggest Lieberal Oneway Without Having Any Rational Deliberation

Trudeau was the first liberal I have voted for since 2012 in any vote :dunno:  

remember you voting against the Liberals after 8 surplus budgets in a row?  those were good times :lol: