Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

FIRED?  sorry IRV she was moved from one position to another - NO ONE FIRED HER EVER

I guess you think Cabinet shuffles are rare :dunno: 

Sure she was! Why did Trudope wait until today to say she was moved because of the other guy leaving? He's too stupid to think of that that's why and he knows in his heart he fired her. 

http://www.netnewsledger.com/2019/02/14/no-justice-there-the-firing-of-minister-jody-wilson-raybould/ 

Edited by irv

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Sure she was! Why did Trudope wait until today to say she was moved because of the other guy leaving? He's too stupid to think of that that's why and he knows in his heart he fired her. 

http://www.netnewsledger.com/2019/02/14/no-justice-there-the-firing-of-minister-jody-wilson-raybould/ 

She was appointed to Vet affairs Minister :dunno:   she was never fire 

How did see resign if she was fired :dunno: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

September was the alleged  date - follow along SK 

Sorry if you were being illegally pressured you should bring it up at the time not once you are demoted or lost a position 

Follow along Fail!

The Omnibus bill that Trudeau pushed through was in the Fall.  Hmmm September maybe?

At that point the pressure could start to be applied to Raybold.  They would not start to pressure Raybold until after the Omnibus bill containing the SNC clause was passed.  

Then the conversations would start.

Only you could believe that Truedope only had one conversation that being inSeptember to pressure Raybold.

And since the new AG has said he may pardon SNC with the new law, That tells us that in December Raybold would have been pressured Up until her demotion.

SNC is under investigation for 3 or 4 bribery incidents.  The big one is Libya right now.

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

She was appointed to Vet affairs Minister :dunno:   she was never fire 

How did see resign if she was fired :dunno: 

That evening, Wilson-Raybould also tweeted a link to an interview with her father, Bill Wilson, in which he said her demotion was “a clear slap in the face.” If there had been any doubts about how she felt about the blunt interviews he had been giving, they were put to rest by her emotional thanks for his “unwavering support"

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/who-is-on-team-wilson-raybould/ 

Edited by irv

20 minutes ago, irv said:

That evening, Wilson-Raybould also tweeted a link to an interview with her father, Bill Wilson, in which he said her demotion was “a clear slap in the face.” If there had been any doubts about how she felt about the blunt interviews he had been giving, they were put to rest by her emotional thanks for his “unwavering support"

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/who-is-on-team-wilson-raybould/ 

so you agree she wasn't fired :dunno: 

You would think there was Personal gain for Trudeau 

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Follow along Fail!

The Omnibus bill that Trudeau pushed through was in the Fall.  Hmmm September maybe?

At that point the pressure could start to be applied to Raybold.  They would not start to pressure Raybold until after the Omnibus bill containing the SNC clause was passed.  

Then the conversations would start.

Only you could believe that Truedope only had one conversation that being inSeptember to pressure Raybold.

And since the new AG has said he may pardon SNC with the new law, That tells us that in December Raybold would have been pressured Up until her demotion.

SNC is under investigation for 3 or 4 bribery incidents.  The big one is Libya right now.

Where did anyone say one conversation?  

Fact is the so called pressure was made 6 months ago - silence until she was put into VET Affairs 

LEAKED story about it -  

JODY still silent until story came out

JODY in spot light and going to show Trudeau some teeth

JODY still silent 

JODY still a LIBERAL

Ya nothing new here IMO -  SK you have never worked in a position or in a workplace with 1000's of people waiting for their chance - I HAVE and have seen the back stabbing that carries out daily.

This goes for any business of size - YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED IT 

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Fact is the so called pressure was made 6 months ago - silence until she was put into VET Affairs 

LEAKED story about it -  

JODY still silent 

JODY still a LIBERAL

Ya nothing new here IMO -  SK you have never worked in a position or in a workplace with 1000's of people waiting for their chance - I HAVE and have seen the back stabbing that carries out daily.

Nothing is worse than commission sales, lowlife backstabbers getting exposed.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ministry jobs are insider payola - rewards

Removed from the Cabinet would be being dismissed 

And being moved to a lower position is Constructive Dismissal. I am sure you are well aware of what constructive dismissal is and what constitutes it...

8 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

And being moved to a lower position is Constructive Dismissal. I am sure you are well aware of what constructive dismissal is and what constitutes it...

You can claim any Ministry job a demotion or promotion  - it is subjective 

Fact is she wasn't fired - end of story 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you agree she wasn't fired :dunno: 

You would think there was Personal gain for Trudeau 

Don't be so obtuse, Trail. You know for a fact, in light of these developments, that Trudope would have loved nothing more than to fire her. I'll give him a bit of credit here, although he was likely coached, that he didn't fire her knowing full well it is an election year, she is a female, and a minority to boot. Truth of the matter is, this is the best he could do in order to punish her and this likely eats him up. especially now that this has blown wide open. 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You can claim any Ministry job a demotion or promotion  - it is subjective 

Fact is she wasn't fired - end of story 

No she quit after being mocked by Trudeau by saying she's still in the cabinet so everything must be okay.  Well is it?

39 minutes ago, irv said:

Don't be so obtuse, Trail. You know for a fact, in light of these developments, that Trudope would have loved nothing more than to fire her. I'll give him a bit of credit here, although he was likely coached, that he didn't fire her knowing full well it is an election year, she is a female, and a minority to boot. Truth of the matter is, this is the best he could do in order to punish her and this likely eats him up. especially now that this has blown wide open. 

Certainly can happen when you go against the boss in any way, shape, of form its pretty much how politics works 

He said She said - is all this is going to be about 

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No she quit after being mocked by Trudeau by saying she's still in the cabinet so everything must be okay.  Well is it?

oh that did get to her no doubt.  

I think Trudeau was saying he still had confidence in her and that is why she is still in Cabinet.

When Daddy comes to the recuse you nkow its about the moment of fame

48 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

oh that did get to her no doubt.  

I think Trudeau was saying he still had confidence in her and that is why she is still in Cabinet.

When Daddy comes to the recuse you nkow its about the moment of fame

Gotta be careful if you're gonna fire someone these days.

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/cops-gunman-who-killed-5-likely-knew-he-was-being-fired/wcm/b3d76c9f-e909-45e7-ab15-b464fc95b852

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

LEAKED story about it -  

JODY still silent 

JODY still a LIBERAL

First, you said the conversation happened in September.   Numerous times.  And told me to get the facts straight.  In typical Fail fashion you change your story.

Second, what do I do Fail?

How big of a company might i work for?

You have no clue about the real world and that is obvious.

16 minutes ago, Sksman said:

First, you said the conversation happened in September.   Numerous times.  And told me to get the facts straight.  In typical Fail fashion you change your story.

Second, what do I do Fail?

How big of a company might i work for?

You have no clue about the real world and that is obvious.

You are going on and on like you don't understand how it works :dunno: 

Question is if Jody goes after Trudeau to harm his chance that also harms her own chances of winning a seat, maybe she will cross the floor to cheers and bench slapping.   Spot light at its best right there.

tossing people under the bus is normal at this level  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Question is if Jody goes after Trudeau to harm his chance that also harms her own chances of winning a seat, maybe she will cross the floor to cheers and bench slapping.   Spot light at its best right there.

You mean self preservation.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Jody go after Trudeau or Jody protecting her image for future employers be it the Canadian Government in Liberal, Conservative or NDP colours or any other organization.  

Big difference  

52 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Butts Resigns. 

Justin and party guilty!!!!

Jail time for Justin. He will make many inmates happy campers. 

Kate Telford as well "The bombshell departure — Butts, along with chief of staff Katie Telford, are the two most senior staffers in Trudeau's inner circle"

Right from Trails favorite paper too. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/gerald-butts-resigns-pmo-1.5023675 :lol:

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Kate Telford as well "The bombshell departure — Butts, along with chief of staff Katie Telford, are the two most senior staffers in Trudeau's inner circle"

Right from Trails favorite paper too. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/gerald-butts-resigns-pmo-1.5023675 :lol:

Don't think she has resigned.

This is funny.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Billmoroneau/status/1097579216734834688?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Funny you guys see guilt 

In a statement to reporters, Butts said he categorically denies allegations that he or anyone else in the PMO put this sort of pressure on Wilson-Raybould. He said the accusation is "simply not true."

"At all times, I and those around me acted with integrity and a singular focus on the best interests of all Canadians," Butts said Monday.

"Canadians are rightly proud of their public institutions. They should be, because they work. But the fact is that this accusation exists. It cannot and should not take one moment away from the vital work the prime minister and his office is doing for all Canadians.

"My reputation is my responsibility and that is for me to defend. It is in the best interests of the office and its important work for me to step away," he said.

looks like he has had enough of being accused and will move on with his life - can't blame him when you have Anderew and the Cons making bullshit claims about criminal acts 

sad we lose another good person for this country all in the name of vote for me because he is a bad man 

Can't wait to hear the regulars jump all over this like you two have :lol:  you guys don't even know what you are cheering :lol: