Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

55 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Mine rose-53% over $200,000!

What are the chances Doug drops Ontario's high bracket?

Voting Con doesn't make that happen, look at Harper's 10 years where you had none to little breaks until he came up against Trudeau,  He saw him as a real threat so he put out some breaks before his last election.  

Federal Government has always taken too much from us, that will never change 

Question is what will happen in Ontario under Doug 

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

What are the chances Doug drops Ontario's high bracket?

Voting Con doesn't make that happen, look at Harper's 10 years where you had none to little breaks until he came up against Trudeau,  He saw him as a real threat so he put out some breaks before his last election.  

Federal Government has always taken too much from us, that will never change 

Question is what will happen in Ontario under Doug 

When did the TFSA come out?:lol:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When did the TFSA come out?:lol:

that isn't a tax break  and consider most Canadian's have no savings at all.  

yr 2009 just after he narrowly kept his job (thanks to my vote)  he offered TFSA and it worked as he won a Majoity the next time

fact is there wasn't much of anything over the 10 years - you can post it?  

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

that isn't a tax break  and consider most Canadian's have no savings at all.  

yr 2009 just after he narrowly kept his job (thanks to my vote)  he offered TFSA and it worked as he won a Majoity the next time

fact is there wasn't much of anything over the 10 years - you can post it?  

It's better than a tax break.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's better than a tax break.

for some its great.

One thing that is good is if you are not using it your yearly allowable totals continue to add up.  

so its at around 60k now

anyway Harper didn't give you squat and either will Doug - They will tell you they did as Doug has already claimed lower taxes 

Edited by 1trailmaker

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

for some its great.

One thing that is good is if you are not using it your yearly allowable totals continue to add up.  

so its at around 60k now

anyway Harper didn't give you squat and either will Doug - They will tell you they did as Doug has already claimed lower taxes 

@ at 10% roi, say it's grown to 85K for you and your wife, for a total of 170K, thats 17K per year tax free it you're not scared shitless of equities.    It just keeps on going from there.

He did good.

Also if you get an inheritance and have contribution room, you can roll it into that.

Harper gave most Canadians credits, not welfare like Trudeau.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

@ at 10% roi, say it's grown to 85K for you and your wife, for a total of 170K, thats 17K per year tax free it you're not scared shitless of equities.    It just keeps on going from there.

He did good.

Also if you get an inheritance and have contribution room, you can roll it into that.

Like I said he gave very little to the average guy over 10 year period.  

How is a 1.5% take break welfare :dunno:  

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  I PAY LESS I AM SORRY YOU DON'T BUT THAN AGAIN YOU MUST BE IN THE OVER 200K WAGES FOR THAT TO HAPPEN.

income sharing for families with Children wasn't a thing for more than a few months

Sorry this was Cons helping the rich, it didn't do anyting for a single parent.   This is for the stay at home mom to take some share of her husbands money....

Parents making each 75lk get nothing, but a person making 150k and the other nothing gets a ton -   

Sorry it wasn't a good policy 

I remmeber you against this income spliting back in the day - my how ONEWAY has grabbed  you 

These families benefited little from the Trudeau government’s signature tax policy that reduced the second lowest federal tax rate from 22 to 20.5 per cent. Why? Because this rate reduction only applies to individual incomes between $45,916 and $91,831, so few families in the bottom 20 per cent received a meaningful tax cut. In fact, in many cases, these families do not have members with income high enough to benefit from the tax rate cut at all

Where was the blurred on Famlies with Children getting twice the money as they did before :dunno:   You won't see that written by anyone on the CON team

Nothing better than an article written by  a Conservative member and Fraser :lol:  

Charles Lammam and Hugh MacIntyre

:lol:Even in the link you copied and pasted, it reads, "These families benefited little from Trudope's tax cuts. If you are going to copy and paste something, make sure you paste the rest of it and not just the parts you think fit your narrative. :news:

More than 80 per cent of families with incomes between just over $77,000 and $108,000, which the authors defined as the middle class, are paying more in tax as a result of the federal income tax changes, with households paying $840 more on average.

Lower-middle-class families — those with household incomes between, roughly, $52,000 and $77,000 — are paying $382 more on average, with nearly 70 per cent paying more.

Upper-middle-class families, making between nearly $108,000 and around $150,000, are paying $938 more on average.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He did good.

Harper was going to take it up to $10,000 but Trudashian kept it @ $6,000!

1 hour ago, irv said:

:lol:Even in the link you copied and pasted, it reads, "These families benefited little from Trudope's tax cuts. If you are going to copy and paste something, make sure you paste the rest of it and not just the parts you think fit your narrative. :news:

More than 80 per cent of families with incomes between just over $77,000 and $108,000, which the authors defined as the middle class, are paying more in tax as a result of the federal income tax changes, with households paying $840 more on average.

Lower-middle-class families — those with household incomes between, roughly, $52,000 and $77,000 — are paying $382 more on average, with nearly 70 per cent paying more.

Upper-middle-class families, making between nearly $108,000 and around $150,000, are paying $938 more on average.

Irv you are quoting the Fraser part, I already noted the differences 

THEY LEAVE OUT FUNDS IN THEIR DATA

The report, however, did not take into account the impact of other Liberal measures such as the expansion of the Canada Pension Plan and, most notably, the CCB.

Once you factor in the CCB, “in key areas, the benefit increases exceed the additional taxes for middle-income families,” Rhys Kesselman, Canada Research Chair in Public Finance at Simon Fraser University, told Global News in a previous interview.

The CCB also boosts the income of single parents, which the Conservatives’ family income-splitting measures did not benefit.

Don't forget CPP is a TAX to the ONEWAYS so any increase is considered TAXING THE PEOPLE 

You can twist it all you want IRV 

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Irv you are quoting the Fraser part, I already noted the differences 

THEY LEAVE OUT FUNDS IN THEIR DATA

The report, however, did not take into account the impact of other Liberal measures such as the expansion of the Canada Pension Plan and, most notably, the CCB.

Once you factor in the CCB, “in key areas, the benefit increases exceed the additional taxes for middle-income families,” Rhys Kesselman, Canada Research Chair in Public Finance at Simon Fraser University, told Global News in a previous interview.

The CCB also boosts the income of single parents, which the Conservatives’ family income-splitting measures did not benefit.

Don't forget CPP is a TAX to the ONEWAYS so any increase is considered TAXING THE PEOPLE 

You can twist it all you want IRV 

:lol:You said all CDN's were paying less tax under, Trudope, but the fact remains, over 81% are now paying more. I posted that above and here it is again in case you conveniently missed it ?? 

"Trudeau repeatedly argued that eliminating tax credits was ultimately better for Canadians because the middle class were paying less income tax and receiving the Canada Child Benefit. Shortly after coming into power, the Trudeau government reduced the second-lowest income tax rate from 22% to 20.5%.

However, a 2017 report from the Fraser Institute says that while the income tax rate did decrease, because of the elimination of past tax credits, 81% of middle-class families are ultimately paying higher taxes"    

I can't believe you still like this guy? I have never seen such an incompetent, out of touch person in my life, let alone the Prime Minister of Canada! What a complete and utter moron this guy is. :lol:

Edited by irv

20 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:You said all CDN's were paying less tax under, Trudope, but the fact remains, over 81% are now paying more. I posted that above and here it is again in case you conveniently missed it ?? 

"Trudeau repeatedly argued that eliminating tax credits was ultimately better for Canadians because the middle class were paying less income tax and receiving the Canada Child Benefit. Shortly after coming into power, the Trudeau government reduced the second-lowest income tax rate from 22% to 20.5%.

However, a 2017 report from the Fraser Institute says that while the income tax rate did decrease, because of the elimination of past tax credits, 81% of middle-class families are ultimately paying higher taxes"    

okay  go with them (Fraser) IRV

You really need to read what you post specially when dealing with Fraser.

Although their Data is missing stuff they state 81% of middle class Families.

YOu state 81% are paying more (meaning tax payers) 

big difference but either way

both are not fact and both are not the truth

by the way how many people would be in the Middle Class Family - you have to have kids under 18, and married.

what percent of tax payers is this group?  5% :dunno:

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 hours ago, irv said:

I can't believe you still like this guy? I have never seen such an incompetent, out of touch person in my life, let alone the Prime Minister of Canada! What a complete and utter moron this guy is. :lol:

Not to mention he is quoted as saying he admires China's Dictatorship... Just like the Old Man who admired Castro.

What an entitled lying corrupt thieving and deceptive pile of crap. We will never recover from his debt and his promotion of Muslim's and a refugees to harbor votes while raping the Canadian Taxpayer is truly an Act of Treason... Again much like his Old Man. This Dictatorship can't end soon enough. IMO of course

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Not to mention he is quoted as saying he admires China's Dictatorship... Just like the Old Man who admired Castro.

What an entitled lying corrupt thieving and deceptive pile of crap. We will never recover from his debt and his promotion of Muslim's and a refugees to harbor votes while raping the Canadian Taxpayer is truly an Act of Treason... Again much like his Old Man. This Dictatorship can't end soon enough. IMO of course

Besides the fact raising the top bracket didn't bring in more $ as people have ways to avoid it!

3 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Besides the fact raising the top bracket didn't bring in more $ as people have ways to avoid it!

Well he had to give it to the freeloaders.

https://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/taxes/trudeau-is-right-40-of-canadians-dont-pay-income-taxes-which-means-someone-else-is-picking-up-the-bill

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you are against ONtario's NO TAX for anyone under 30k a year :dunno:  

Also Muskaka while complaining about his higher tax bill in the next post says he avoids paying any increase 

not that strange from ONEWAYS 

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Also Muskaka while complaining about his higher tax bill in the next post says he avoids paying any increase 

Sure, now let's give them welfare handouts on top of it.  Great motivation to do something.  But that's not important for Tards now is it?

52 minutes ago, steve6 said:

Trail says the Sun is to right leaning so he will brush this latest Trudeau foo-pah aside as nothing but manufactured nonsense but it is gaining traction in all sorts of media outlets, including his favorite, the CBC.  https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/globe-pmo-pressured-justice-minister-to-help-snc-lavalin-avoid-prosecution    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-snc-lavalin-fraud-corruption-1.5009578 https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-denies-claim-pmo-pressured-ag-to-drop-snc-lavalin-case-1.4286930 

Edited by irv

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Whoa,whoa,whoa-I didn't say I did-I could have moved to the Bahamas & become a non-resident but no-I'm sitting here in Canuckistan paying it!

53 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Whoa,whoa,whoa-I didn't say I did-I could have moved to the Bahamas & become a non-resident but no-I'm sitting here in Canuckistan paying it!

Personally I couldn't spend more than a week there.  Even if I had one of those mult-million dollar boats with the four jet skis hoisted on-top.