Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

8 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:  I PAY LESS I AM SORRY YOU DON'T BUT THAN AGAIN YOU MUST BE IN THE OVER 200K WAGES FOR THAT TO HAPPEN.

income sharing for families with Children wasn't a thing for more than a few months

Sorry this was Cons helping the rich, it didn't do anyting for a single parent.   This is for the stay at home mom to take some share of her husbands money....

Parents making each 75lk get nothing, but a person making 150k and the other nothing gets a ton -   

Sorry it wasn't a good policy 

I remmeber you against this income spliting back in the day - my how ONEWAY has grabbed  you 

These families benefited little from the Trudeau government’s signature tax policy that reduced the second lowest federal tax rate from 22 to 20.5 per cent. Why? Because this rate reduction only applies to individual incomes between $45,916 and $91,831, so few families in the bottom 20 per cent received a meaningful tax cut. In fact, in many cases, these families do not have members with income high enough to benefit from the tax rate cut at all

Where was the blurred on Famlies with Children getting twice the money as they did before :dunno:   You won't see that written by anyone on the CON team

Nothing better than an article written by  a Conservative member and Fraser :lol:  

Charles Lammam and Hugh MacIntyre

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure is funny but only for NON ONEWAYS as ONEWAYS get too upset about their ONEWAY HERO :lol:  

When they pick on Trudeau do you find it funny?

What's your solution to eliminate deficits & start paying down the debt?

8 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

What's your solution to eliminate deficits & start paying down the debt?

Elect a Liberal Government :dunno:  they are the only party to do what you have asked and did it 8 years in a row 

Myself I can't keep voting ONEWAY its just wrong on all aspects 

Truth - our debt will never go down or away it will continue to increase just like the entire world does (USA leads the debt world) 

People will soon see that complaining about deficits means nothing when you have them 99% of the time.

Canada gives money regularly and has for a century the only difference is the Liberals brag about it and the Cons deny it.   

In July of this year, the government also indexed the CCB to inflation. As a result, the maximum annual benefit will increase to $6,496 per child under age six and to $5,481 per child age six through 17.

The actual size of your CCB cheque depends on how much you make. Families with net income below $30,000 generally receive the maximum benefit, while those with net income above $150,000 might receive less than under the Conservatives’ system.

Overall, the current government says the CBB puts more money in the pockets of 90 per cent of families with children.

NOW THE CONS AND FRASER have different idea's on the subject

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Elect a Liberal Government :dunno:  they are the only party to do what you have asked and did it 8 years in a row 

Myself I can't keep voting ONEWAY its just wrong on all aspects 

Truth - our debt will never go down or away it will continue to increase just like the entire world does (USA leads the debt world) 

People will soon see that complaining about deficits means nothing when you have them 99% of the time.

Canada gives money regularly and has for a century the only difference is the Liberals brag about it and the Cons deny it.   

In July of this year, the government also indexed the CCB to inflation. As a result, the maximum annual benefit will increase to $6,496 per child under age six and to $5,481 per child age six through 17.

The actual size of your CCB cheque depends on how much you make. Families with net income below $30,000 generally receive the maximum benefit, while those with net income above $150,000 might receive less than under the Conservatives’ system.

Overall, the current government says the CBB puts more money in the pockets of 90 per cent of families with children.

NOW THE CONS AND FRASER have different idea's on the subject

Libs are running deficits & increasing debt in so-called good times-what happens when the music stops?

30 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Libs are running deficits & increasing debt in so-called good times-what happens when the music stops?

so has every other government :dunno:  or are you saying the good times were not here until Trudeau was elected? Harper ran deficits right up to the election then poof it disagppeared :lol:  not really as it was a 10 billion deferred spending left for Trudeau 

So I guess  you feel Trudeau created GOOD TIMES :dunno:  

And that is the point - Libs campaigned on running deficits 

Donny BEST EVER is running up a bill like no one has ever.  

Jean Creiten' WORST EVER but had 8 surpluses in a row 

Does it mean anything now-a-days 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so has every other government :dunno:  or are you saying the good times were not here until Trudeau was elected? Harper ran deficits right up to the election then poof it disagppeared :lol:  not really as it was a 10 billion deferred spending left for Trudeau 

So I guess  you feel Trudeau created GOOD TIMES :dunno:  

And that is the point - Libs campaigned on running deficits 

Donny BEST EVER is running up a bill like no one has ever.  

Jean Creiten' WORST EVER but had 8 surpluses in a row 

Does it mean anything now-a-days 

Deficits=debt do-just ask the Greeks & potentially the Italians-150 trillion in global debt in '08/now 250 trillion-next recession= very BIG problem!

2 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Deficits=debt do-just ask the Greeks & potentially the Italians-150 trillion in global debt in '08/now 250 trillion-next recession= very BIG problem!

Recessions are very bad for the average guy, the RICH CREATE THEM and benefit from it.

Lets look at GREECE :dunno:  do we hear about them any more?  NO that day has sail until the next time,

Let me ask you Muskaka WILL YOU PAY BACK YOUR DEBT?   I say you will not but will talk about leaving it for our children.  

I think if we are going to cry about this daily we should pay our debt back. WE WILL NOT 

How about we just pay back Harper's debt? 180 billion never mind the rest

Na that isn't what we do :lol: 

This is FRASER and how data is manipulated 

In terms of families who do have minor children, a report by the Fraser Institute, a conservative think-tank, found that the elimination of the Harper-era tax credits outweighed the income gains of the Liberals’ middle class tax cut.

More than 80 per cent of families with incomes between just over $77,000 and $108,000, which the authors defined as the middle class, are paying more in tax as a result of the federal income tax changes, with households paying $840 more on average.

Lower-middle-class families — those with household incomes between, roughly, $52,000 and $77,000 — are paying $382 more on average, with nearly 70 per cent paying more.

Upper-middle-class families, making between nearly $108,000 and around $150,000, are paying $938 more on average.

The report, however, did not take into account the impact of other Liberal measures such as the expansion of the Canada Pension Plan and, most notably, the CCB.

Once you factor in the CCB, “in key areas, the benefit increases exceed the additional taxes for middle-income families,” Rhys Kesselman, Canada Research Chair in Public Finance at Simon Fraser University, told Global News in a previous interview.

Ontario Proud can make meme's all day long

And the Trudeau government’s middle class cut should be renamed “upper middle class cut,” Gordon argued. The measure doesn’t do anything for those making $40,000 a year, which is, roughly, the median income for individuals in Canada. Meanwhile, the largest tax cut goes to those making $90,000 a year.

so much for him raising  YOUR taxes  :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

And the Trudeau government’s middle class cut should be renamed “upper middle class cut,” Gordon argued. The measure doesn’t do anything for those making $40,000 a year, which is, roughly, the median income for individuals in Canada. Meanwhile, the largest tax cut goes to those making $90,000 a year.

so much for him raising  YOUR taxes  :lol: 

Mine rose-53% over $200,000!