Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

hmmm so you don't have a business now :dunno:  glad you made profits - how was that possible under Wynne I don't know :lol: 

With record employment I don't know how you can say no growth is possible?  seems most have hired and hired again

Doug is going to make it Zero Tax with no regulations - you missed out 

Enjoy your retirement 

I am-invested most of my $ in the U.S. years ago!

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Another first for Trudeau.

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/can-canada-slip-into-recession-without-the-u-s-bca-says-yes/amp

:lol:  yo can only hope so 

from your opinion link 

To be sure, most economists and the Bank of Canada aren’t calling for a recession any time soon. The chances of a recession over the next 12 months is about 20 per cent, according to a Bloomberg survey of 10 analysts released Jan. 11. Earlier this month, the central bank cut its 2019 growth forecast to 1.7 per cent, while raising its estimate for 2020 to 2.1 per cent. The chances of a U.S. recession is slightly higher, at 25 per cent, based on 49 estimates.

Investors certainly aren’t behaving as if a contraction is imminent. The Canadian dollar has gained the most among G-10 currencies this year, while the main equity gauge has jumped 7 per cent, the best start to a year since 1980.

I guess you can hope for a crash or keep enjoying the good times 

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:yo can only hope so 

from your opinion link 

To be sure, most economists and the Bank of Canada aren’t calling for a recession any time soon. The chances of a recession over the next 12 months is about 20 per cent, according to a Bloomberg survey of 10 analysts released Jan. 11. Earlier this month, the central bank cut its 2019 growth forecast to 1.7 per cent, while raising its estimate for 2020 to 2.1 per cent. The chances of a U.S. recession is slightly higher, at 25 per cent, based on 49 estimates.

Investors certainly aren’t behaving as if a contraction is imminent. The Canadian dollar has gained the most among G-10 currencies this year, while the main equity gauge has jumped 7 per cent, the best start to a year since 1980.

I want good times, that is why he needs to go.

Just read the headlines.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:yo can only hope so 

from your opinion link 

What? The CDN dollar has been in the shitter for months now! 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/markets/inside-the-market/market-news/article-canadian-dollar-steadies-but-maintains-course-for-worst-year-since/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/loonie-canadian-dollar-1.4964691

Edited by irv

2 minutes ago, irv said:

its from your article 

And the value means nothing when comparing growth of 10 currencies 

And what do they mean this year? 2019 :dunno:    

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

its from your article 

It's expected to drop this year, but does anyone really know.

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

its from your article 

It wasn't my article. O.o

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Remember how unfair these media's were to Stephen Harper on the economy just before the election  :lol:  outrage 

If it drops more better for me, but I won't thank Trudeau.  Now that $1.10 dollar Harper gave us was serious shit.:lol:

26 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Just Dow dividend payers-conservative stuff!

Lots of stuff out there.  Many with zero stock market exposure with great track records if you are aiming for about 8%. . Although long term there is little hope to achieve better without being in pure equities.  Bonds are wealth destroyers over the long haul.

He told us to beware of fearmongering and divisive anti immigrant behaviours. I believe that speech was just hours before the arrests. Don’t worry we are in good hands. Sunny ways and the budget is balancing itself .

Andrew FEAReer telling the Canadians  that the Carbon tax will cost you on everything single thing you buy, but failed to mention most of Canada will have no affect from Trudeau's carbon tax and only the idiots that canceled a great plan will cost their voters money :lol:  

Why does he look like he is guilty of something every time he speaks :dunno:  

Go DOUG and ANDERW Go spew the garbage, make some more slogans up - we love slogans 

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Andrew FEAReer telling the Canadians  that the Carbon tax will cost you on everything single thing you buy, but failed to mention most of Canada will have no affect from Trudeau's carbon tax and only the idiots that canceled a great plan will cost their voters money :lol:  

Go DOUG and ANDERW Go spew the garbage, make some more slogans up - we love slogans 

Most things get transported by trains/trucks & if gas/fuel prices go up someone has to pay!

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

If Trudope et al really want to reduce carbon why don't they ban wood stoves [major source of heating in Quebec] and have carbon meters posted around the country to see if carbon levels get reduced?

1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

Most things get transported by trains/trucks & if gas/fuel prices go up someone has to pay!

BC has had a plan for over 10 years - Trudeau no affect 

Ontario used to be covered and really didn't notice anything in the past 2 years except record employment and profits  - Once canceled you didn't get anything cheaper 

Alberta no affect

Winterpeg no affect

Quebec no affect 

give it up Musk DOUG Is costing ONTARIO LARGE ALREADY  - Andrew just isn't ready 

2 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

If Trudope et al really want to reduce carbon why don't they ban wood stoves [major source of heating in Quebec] and have carbon meters posted around the country to see if carbon levels get reduced?

Don't give them idea's 

There is a reason Cap and Trade was a win