Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, irv said:

Again, it was Trudeau saying, "They are asking more than we can give right now" then proceeds to give away millions/billions to other countries including 50 million to some comedian in some foreign country! :wall:  Like I said, the guy is a complete imbecile and doesn't think about much of anything or the consequences of his actions. Stupid is a very fitting word for him. He is selling out Canada and it is becoming more and more evident all the time. His lgbt comments about construction workers, the list goes on and on that he has absolutely no clue about much of anything! Like I said, I don't know a lot about Sheer but I have seen enough to know he is a least a little sharper than Trudope!  

lol another stupid statement from Trudeau, he could have chosen his words more carefully....  Those open public Questions will be the end of Trudeau 

Omar situation really has nothing to do with the regular business of Canada and the Military,  no one is happy with the payout....

The construction worker thing is fucked 

When a better leader comes around I will vote for him/her - let me know what the CPC are offering :dunno:   since you are voting for him what is his platform?  Can't wait to make a choice 

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  WTF does a comment made about solar power 6 years ago have to do with some guy getting the death sentence over there :dunno:  

Did Trudeau admire China today?  just wondering  because I didn't see him doing that.

I assume Canada should have never arrested that women and  caved to china :dunno:  or did we do the right thing which has consequences 

If only he had a backbone.  He really needs to keep off the social media in situations like these, but the fucking moron just can't help it, it comes with the stupid.

The shit show continues.  What a complete inept embarrassment Trudeau is.

Oh, do we still admire China?:lol:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-china-threatens-reprisals-if-canada-bans-huawei-from-its-5g-networks/

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 2

I thought Trudeau was supposed to improve Canada's reputation worldwide?  Now we are being told to stay home cause it's too dangerous and we are being targeted.

https://www.mtlblog.com/amp/canadas-government-is-now-begging-canadians-to-avoid-travelling-to-the-following-countries

CAnada Strong ( you haters are just strange)

The unemployment rate in Canada stood at 5.6 percent in December of 2018, the same as in the previous month and compared with market expectations of 5.7 percent. It remains the lowest jobless rate since comparable data became available in 1976. The economy added 9.3 thousand jobs in December, after creating 94.1 thousand in November and compared with market consensus of 5.5 thousand. Part-time employment advanced (+28.3 thousand) while full-time employment dropped (-18.9 thousand). 

The Economy seems strong while they keep hiring 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The unemployment rate in Canada stood at 5.6 percent in December of 2018, the same as in the previous month and compared with market expectations of 5.7 percent. It remains the lowest jobless rate since comparable data became available in 1976. The economy added 9.3 thousand jobs in December, after creating 94.1 thousand in November and compared with market consensus of 5.5 thousand. Part-time employment advanced (+28.3 thousand) while full-time employment dropped (-18.9 thousand). 

Nothing to do with TrueJet nice try though WRONG AGAIN FAIL :finger2: 

On 1/19/2019 at 11:50 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Operative word is 'seems'!

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Liberal government created 542,500 full-time jobs in the 33 months since winning the 2015 election,

I still don't like the word created but either way Canada has been doing very well

We've kept the status quo, but losing business investment.

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you are not making money today you are missing out - Doug Ford has made Ontario Great Again what is the problem now :lol:  

Everyone but you.:lol:

One step at a time, Doug has a lot to clean up.

1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

You obviously don't run your own business?

pretty common knowledge that people are spending lots of money and that most businesses are doing very well.  Some businesses just never do well.....

I am sure within a year or so you will have to say its great since Cons are in charge in Ontario and maybe Canada -  All recessions have come under Conservative rule so its coming soon

I hope the best for you

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

pretty common knowledge that people are spending lots of money and that most businesses are doing very well.  Some businesses just never do well.....

I am sure within a year or so you will have to say its great since Cons are in charge in Ontario and maybe Canada -  All recessions have come under Conservative rule so its coming soon

I hope the best for you

Likewise but I sold my very profitable business 3 years ago after 35 years because of increased rules/regulation & taxes that weren't helping anyone & hindering business growth

1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

Likewise but I sold my very profitable business 3 years ago after 35 years because of increased rules/regulation & taxes that weren't helping anyone & hindering business growth

hmmm so you don't have a business now :dunno:  glad you made profits - how was that possible under Wynne I don't know :lol: 

With record employment I don't know how you can say no growth is possible?  seems most have hired and hired again

Doug is going to make it Zero Tax with no regulations - you missed out 

Enjoy your retirement