Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol yeah I know I voted for him (Harper) He wasn't an economist he never had a job and matter of fact he had a run of deficits like 9 in a row - so no they didn't balance themselves or even balance at all..  Trudeau\s statement was taken out of context no matter how dumb it sounded 

Do you really think every student that gets a degree in economics is now qualified to run a country?  Serious question

:lol:

No. Still better than a lawyer though.   On a side note do you think any kid that gets a degree in economics or business is qualified or has the common sense to start and run a business?  

Good thing entrepreneurs come from all backgrounds.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol yeah I know I voted for him (Harper) He wasn't an economist he never had a job and matter of fact he had a run of deficits like 9 in a row - so no they didn't balance themselves or even balance at all..  Trudeau\s statement was taken out of context no matter how dumb it sounded 

Do you really think every student that gets a degree in economics is now qualified to run a country?  Serious question

Better than a washed-up ex drama teacher!

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

North Korean great

Russia great 

Saudi's great

China great 

we have heard it all in the past few years 

The list of things Trudeau has said (taken out of context) is huge, he should stop talking

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

North Korean great

Russia great 

Saudi's great

China great 

we have heard it all in the past few years 

The list of things Trudeau has said (taken out of context) is huge, he should stop talking

This doesn't sound out of context to me, but I can understand you thinking that Trail. :news:  https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/justin-trudeau-s-foolish-china-remarks-spark-anger-1.2421351 

Edited by irv

1 hour ago, irv said:

This doesn't sound out of context to me, but I can understand you thinking that Trail. :news:  https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/justin-trudeau-s-foolish-china-remarks-spark-anger-1.2421351 

Like I said IRV taken out of context and in this case SUNNEWSNETWORK released the transcript but only a few lines of choice..

ONEWAYS left of right rarely search the truth 

Trudeau admired the GO GREEN CHINA IS DOING ( matter of fact leaps and bounds ahead of the world) 

Trudeau was asked:

Besides Canada, which nation's administration do you most admire, and why?

Trudeau's response:

There’s a level of admiration I actually have for China because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say ‘we need to go green fastest…we need to start investing in solar. -Justin Trudeau, quoted in Sun Media report, November 7th, 2013

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Like I said IRV taken out of context and in this case SUNNEWSNETWORK released the transcript but only a few lines of choice..

ONEWAYS left of right rarely search the truth 

Trudeau admired the GO GREEN CHINA IS DOING ( matter of fact leaps and bounds ahead of the world) 

Trudeau was asked:

Besides Canada, which nation's administration do you most admire, and why?

Trudeau's response:

There’s a level of admiration I actually have for China because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say ‘we need to go green fastest…we need to start investing in solar. -Justin Trudeau, quoted in Sun Media report, November 7th, 2013

Did you watch the "CBC" video within? And what the hell is he talking about, "go Green" Did you know China currently plans on building a pile of Coal fired power plants? 

"But new data on the world’s biggest developers of coal-fired power plants paints a very different picture: China’s energy companies will make up nearly half of the new coal generation expected to go online in the next decade" 

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-45640706

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/china-secretly-building-hundreds-of-new-coal-plants-new-report-claims/news-story/024ff4216e024b7b6332a392a5904e89  

Edited by irv

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Did you watch the "CBC" video within? And what the hell is he talking about, "go Green" Did you know China currently plans on building a pile of Coal fired power plants? 

"But new data on the world’s biggest developers of coal-fired power plants paints a very different picture: China’s energy companies will make up nearly half of the new coal generation expected to go online in the next decade" 

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-45640706 https://  www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/china-secretly-building-hundreds-of-new-coal-plants-new-report-claims/news-story/024ff4216e024b7b6332a392a5904e89 

yes I did and I did years ago when it happened.   The video released was from a SUN NEWS NETWORK person cut and edited.

notice how it goes from clear video to grainy phone vid the ends abrupt, the quote is posted below ve you can chose to believe that or THE SUN.

The entire show is posted somewhere go look it up

This was 2013 time to move on IRV 

Wonder what TRUDOPE thinks of China now? Poor kid doesn't have a chance with Trudope at the helm. Oh wait, there's Freeland,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never mind, she's just as bad if you can imagine that! :sad:https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/corbella-how-do-you-like-chinas-basic-dictatorship-now-mr-trudeau

3 hours ago, irv said:

Wonder what TRUDOPE thinks of China now? Poor kid doesn't have a chance with Trudope at the helm. Oh wait, there's Freeland,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never mind, she's just as bad if you can imagine that! :sad:https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/corbella-how-do-you-like-chinas-basic-dictatorship-now-mr-trudeau

I am sure he thinks we are still way behind in solar power tech :dunno:  and they keep advancing

But lets not go with the real topic when we can just take half a sentence and go with that -  THE WEAK WILL BELIEVE :lol: 

1.jpg

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am sure he thinks we are still way behind in solar power tech :dunno:  and they keep advancing

But lets not go with the real topic when we can just take half a sentence and go with that -  THE WEAK WILL BELIEVE :lol: 

1.jpg

Your house?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your house?

lol - I think I would try Thermal heating a  buddy of mine installs them

Bit as we bash Trudeau for seeing the future China is killing it

China has more solar energy capacity than any other country in the world, at a gargantuan 130 gigawatts. If it were all generating electricity at once, it could power the whole of the UK several times over. China is home to many sizeable solar farms – including the huge 850-megawatt Longyangxia Dam facility on the Tibetan Plateau, with its four million panels. And the largest solar plant in the world at the moment is in China’s Tengger Desert – its capacity exceeds 1,500 megawatts.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

1.jpg

There you go moving the goalposts again:news: Not one word on Trudope's admiration for China or the CDN man's life on the line. And if you are going to post a photo of a solar farm, be sure you are at least in the right country, or did you think Tamil Nadu is in China? :sad:https://www.bbc.com/news/av/technology-39963455/kamuthi-the-world-s-largest-solar-power-project 

Edited by irv

2 minutes ago, irv said:

There you go moving the goalposts again:news: Not one word on Trudope's admiration for China or the CDN man's life on the line. And if you are going to post a photo of a solar farm, be sure you are at least in the right country, or did you think Tamil Nadu is in China? :sad:https://www.bbc.com/news/av/technology-39963455/kamuthi-the-world-s-largest-solar-power-project 

there you go OUT OF CONTEXT again :lol:   just never stops with ONEWAYS :lol: 

WTF does a comment made about solar power 6 years ago have to do with some guy getting the death sentence over there :dunno:  

things that make you go wow 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

there you go OUT OF CONTEXT again :lol:   just never stops with ONEWAYS :lol: 

WTF does a comment made about solar power 6 years ago have to do with some guy getting the death sentence over there :dunno:  

things that make you go wow 

I've never met someone so clueless in all my life!! :wall:  Did I quote any of your energy posts when I posted above about the CDN man being sentenced to death? Is this not a Trudope thread where anything about Trudope can be posted? Again, what's your thoughts on the CDN man's life and Trudope admiring China. I know you think, with Trudope at the helm, the man likely doesn't stand a chance either but because any negative light shined on Trudope, you want to deflect constantly. 

Back to the solar energy part. Do you think Tamil Nadu is in China? :bong:

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Again, what's your thoughts on the CDN man's life and Trudope admiring China. I know you think, with Trudope at the helm, 

:lol:  WTF does a comment made about solar power 6 years ago have to do with some guy getting the death sentence over there :dunno:  

Did Trudeau admire China today?  just wondering  because I didn't see him doing that.

I assume Canada should have never arrested that women and  caved to china :dunno:  or did we do the right thing which has consequences 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I assume Canada should have never arrested that women and  caved to china :dunno:  or did we do the right thing which has consequences 

i agree with this. :bc:

7 hours ago, irv said:

54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  WTF does a comment made about solar power 6 years ago have to do with some guy getting the death sentence over there :dunno:  

Did Trudeau admire China today?  just wondering  because I didn't see him doing that.

Fuck, you're dense! :wacko:The thought of any non communist leader saying they admire a communist country/gov't is just plain idiotic, stupid and assine! This idiot is to just stupid, like you, to realize it. He wasn't just talking about solar power either, he was talking about their economy as a whole. 

“Because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say ‘we need to go green  fastest…we need to start investing in solar.'”

https://globalnews.ca/news/3899392/trudeau-admires-most-not-china/

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Fuck, you're dense! :wacko:The thought of any non communist leader saying they admire a communist country/gov't is just plain idiotic, stupid and assine! This idiot is to just stupid, like you, to realize it. He wasn't just talking about solar power either, he was talking about their economy as a whole. 

“Because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say ‘we need to go green  fastest…we need to start investing in solar.'”

https://globalnews.ca/news/3899392/trudeau-admires-most-not-china/

I agreed Trudeau says dumb shit all the time

I also posted the entire statement, I didn't take it as loving Dictatorship that is a RIGHT WING thing  -  I really don't connect  it with anything happening today - sorry but I understand the hate you have for Trudeau so anything helps.

We deal with China everyday and now for some reason Trudeau is under fire for thinking China is moving forward.  How is okay to buy and sell with China?  

Get your ONEWAY a rest AC if anything you admire their wealth

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agreed Trudeau says dumb shit all the time

I also posted the entire statement, I didn't take it as loving Dictatorship that is a RIGHT WING thing  -  I really don't connect  it with anything happening today - sorry but I understand the hate you have for Trudeau so anything helps.

We deal with China everyday and now for some reason Trudeau is under fire for thinking China is moving forward.  How is okay to buy and sell with China?  

Get your ONEWAY a rest AC if anything you admire their wealth

Well, I'm glad you can at least admit to that! :bc: That aside, you must admit Trudope is in over his head and isn't a good leader for this country. Like I have mentioned numerous times on here, I am neither pro lib nor con, I just want someone who is going to run the country/province well and Trudope isn't that guy! You know I voted for Wynne because Hudak scared me. The same thing applies with Trudope! He is just too stupid and incompetent and I don't like the direction he is leading Canada into. I know you hate Doug and you know he wasn't my favorite either but jeebuz, anything is better than having Wynne and the liberals still in power.

I don't know a lot about Sheer either, but like Wynne and the Liberals, Trudeau needs to go, asap! I know you will talk about the economy and try and tell me how well we are doing, etc, but like I have told you, Trudope's bubble is going to burst real soon! His immigration embarrassment, the treatment of vets, energy/oil B.S., bills stopping development, his comments on construction workers, etc, etc, etc. I know the next gov't might not be a whole lot better, but like Doug, Sheer needs to oust Trudeau and the Liberals as their time is up. I honestly never thought Wynne was going to be as bad as she was and I thought the same about Trudeau, unfortunately. 

21 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, I'm glad you can at least admit to that! :bc: That aside, you must admit Trudope is in over his head and isn't a good leader for this country. Like I have mentioned numerous times on here, I am neither pro lib nor con, I just want someone who is going to run the country/province well and Trudope isn't that guy! You know I voted for Wynne because Hudak scared me. The same thing applies with Trudope! He is just too stupid and incompetent and I don't like the direction he is leading Canada into. I know you hate Doug and you know he wasn't my favorite either but jeebuz, anything is better than having Wynne and the liberals still in power.

I don't know a lot about Sheer either, but like Wynne and the Liberals, Trudeau needs to go, asap! I know you will talk about the economy and try and tell me how well we are doing, etc, but like I have told you, Trudope's bubble is going to burst real soon! His immigration embarrassment, the treatment of vets, energy/oil B.S., bills stopping development, his comments on construction workers, etc, etc, etc. I know the next gov't might not be a whole lot better, but like Doug, Sheer needs to oust Trudeau and the Liberals as their time is up. I honestly never thought Wynne was going to be as bad as she was and I thought the same about Trudeau, unfortunately. 

Trudeau takes alot over VETS on social media but you rarely hear an actual Conservative mentioning it  in question period and this is for good reason.

I think our VETs have always been taken care of, not sure how all of a sudden they are not under Trudeau :dunno:  

The law suits most go back to the Afganny war, the rules for injured changed while still in combat.  So the argument is that if you were injured in the same war you should all have the same benny. NOW TRUE ONCE AGAIN AS THE LIBERALS REVERSE THE CHANGE.  This court case was  under Harper and NOT A WORD OF ANGER WAS SPEWED. 

You won't hear Andrew speaking about it too much - Let hear how this time they are going to give the VETS everything and stop all law suits with payouts :lol:   

make a MEME people love that shit 

Edited by 1trailmaker

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau takes alot over VETS on social media but you rarely hear an actual Conservative mentioning it  in question period and this is for good reason.

I think our VETs have always been taken care of, not sure how all of a sudden they are not under Trudeau :dunno:  

The law suits all go back to the Afganny war, the rules for injured changed while still in combat.  So the argument is that if you were injured in the same war you should all have the same benny. NOW TRUE ONCE AGAIN AS THE LIBERALS REVERSE THE CHANGE.  This court case was  under Harper and NOT A WORD OF ANGER WAS SPEWED. 

You won't hear Andrew speaking about it too much - Let hear how this time they are going to give the VETS everything and stop all law suits with payouts :lol:   

make a MEME people love that shit 

Again, it was Trudeau saying, "They are asking more than we can give right now" then proceeds to give away millions/billions to other countries including 50 million to some comedian in some foreign country! :wall:  Like I said, the guy is a complete imbecile and doesn't think about much of anything or the consequences of his actions. Stupid is a very fitting word for him. He is selling out Canada and it is becoming more and more evident all the time. His lgbt comments about construction workers, the list goes on and on that he has absolutely no clue about much of anything! Like I said, I don't know a lot about Sheer but I have seen enough to know he is a least a little sharper than Trudope!  

Edited by irv