Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes I know that is the goal, today we have no plan and will have to use Trudeaus direct tax - Its hear so my opinion of it not being here isn't relevant.

Prior we had many companies (who now lost their money under Doug) were selling billions of dollars worth of credits, they made these credits by cutting emissions - simple you don't pollute you save money.

The problem is once DOUG loses in court to the FEDs we can't go back to the better system - we will pay now while every other Province (except Sask.) doesn't have to follow JT plan.

We are already having trouble passing BC's growth and they have cap n trade and had it for 10 years almost. Job killer :lol: 

You realize that SloganMan's plan is to not tax polluting businesses but to charge them a fee :lol:  According to Doug they haven't worked out the details yet :lol:   

Which businesses sold credits?

Where do credits come from?   Given to polluters by government?  

So a company that runs 24 hours a day and pollutes at 3x level shuts down a shift.  It cut 33% of its emissions.  Laid off 33% of staff and pollutes at 2x although it still pollutes at the same rate x for its production just they produce less as they only run 16 hours and not 24 hours as before. They just mak and sells less product.  Now they have free credits for reducing emissions that it can sell for a profit to make money and increase profits on products they produce but sell less of then before.  We have higher unemployment.  Are we better off?  Its a shell game   They claim to reduce but have done nothing different.  They actually have Increased profits as they are given credits to sell but have done nothing to change the emissions to produce their products.  That's a good program??

Its a corrupt system as proven in Europe.  California sells Ontario a credit.  Doesn't mean shit all has been done to help the environment.

it just costs us more money in long run.

Just now, Sksman said:

Which businesses sold credits?

Where do credits come from?   Given to polluters by government?  

So a company that runs 24 hours a day and pollutes at 3x level shuts down a shift.  It cut 33% of its emissions.  Laid off 33% of staff and pollutes at 2x although it still pollutes at the same rate x for its production just they produce less as they only run 16 hours and not 24 hours as before. They just mak and sells less product.  Now they have free credits for reducing emissions that it can sell for a profit to make money and increase profits on products they produce but sell less of then before.  We have higher unemployment.  Are we better off?  Its a shell game   They claim to reduce but have done nothing different.  They actually have Increased profits as they are given credits to sell but have done nothing to change the emissions to produce their products.  That's a good program??

Its a corrupt system as proven in Europe.  California sells Ontario a credit.  Doesn't mean shit all has been done to help the environment.

it just costs us more money in long run.

okay SK you should try to understand this instead of posting REBEL BS.  Do yourself a favour. - Your post isn't even close to what happens :lol: 

You never saw any of that did you?  And the fact the TAX is coming DOUG is just costing us more and more. Whether you and I agree with it or not is not relevant.

He has costed business billions in loses 

Ontario companies have already committed more than $2.8-billion in emission trading allowances through seven different auctions. Another nine are scheduled to the first compliance period ending December, 2020. These have real value to the approximately 150 large industrial emitters who bought them – until cap-and-trade is gone. Unless the companies can redeem them, that value will disappear.

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

okay SK you should try to understand this instead of posting REBEL BS.  Do yourself a favour. - Your post isn't even close to what happens :lol: 

You never saw any of that did you?  And the fact the TAX is coming DOUG is just costing us more and more. Whether you and I agree with it or not is not relevant.

He has costed business billions in loses 

Ontario companies have already committed more than $2.8-billion in emission trading allowances through seven different auctions. Another nine are scheduled to the first compliance period ending December, 2020. These have real value to the approximately 150 large industrial emitters who bought them – until cap-and-trade is gone. Unless the companies can redeem them, that value will disappear.

And you talk about believing bullshit.

My example had nothing to do with rebel or any media.  I simply showed you how business can cut emissions and yet do nothing to help the environment or economy.  Sorry you don't like simple economics and numbers. 

As for what businesses have spent how many credits did the Liberal government give away to the worst polluters?  Why?

And if businesses have purchased $2.8billion in credits at auction they can surely sell them at auction. So your bs loss number is just that all bs.

Unless you admit the carbon credit auction is all bullshit anyhow and worthless.  Kinda like the kijiji trail permit guy.  Just print more to sell as required.

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

And you talk about believing bullshit.

My example had nothing to do with rebel or any media.  I simply showed you how business can cut emissions and yet do nothing to help the environment or economy.  Sorry you don't like simple economics and numbers. 

As for what businesses have spent how many credits did the Liberal government give away to the worst polluters?  Why?

And if businesses have purchased $2.8billion in credits at auction they can surely sell them at auction. So your bs loss number is just that all bs.

Unless you admit the carbon credit auction is all bullshit anyhow and worthless.  Kinda like the kijiji trail permit guy.  Just print more to sell as required.

You can't shut down production to save emissions :lol:  that isn't how it works :lol:  but please continue

Do you understand what CANCEL MEANS?  sorry Business in Ontario are out of the program PERIOD all loses will be added to the consumers .  This was from the BUSINESS OF ONTARIO 

I am sure you will LOVE DOUGS PLAN ONCE HE FINDS ONE - this is a forsure 100% behind Doug

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You can't shut down production to save emissions :lol:  that isn't how it works :lol:  but please continue

Do you understand what CANCEL MEANS?  sorry Business in Ontario are out of the program PERIOD all loses will be added to the consumers .  This was from the BUSINESS OF ONTARIO 

I am sure you will LOVE DOUGS PLAN ONCE HE FINDS ONE - this is a forsure 100% behind Doug

Why can't you shut down production to save emissions?  They talk about total emissions.  Reduce production save emissions.  Cap and trade.  

Unless you have the rule book?

Why are carbon credits purchased in auction with Cailifornia and Quebec worthless?   Sell them in California and Quebec.

Unless they were worthless in first place.

And the losses are far smaller then what the cap and trade tax plan was going to cost us.

Go Doug Go!    

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Why can't you shut down production to save emissions?  They talk about total emissions.  Reduce production save emissions.  Cap and trade.  

Unless you have the rule book?

Why are carbon credits purchased in auction with Cailifornia and Quebec worthless?   Sell them in California and Quebec.

Unless they were worthless in first place.

And the losses are far smaller then what the cap and trade tax plan was going to cost us.

Go Doug Go!    

what don't you understand THE FEDS ARE GOING TO MAKE ONTARIO COMPLY with a flat out tax that businesses can't not defend against unlike cap and trade

You need to read up on cap and trade, I know you haven't because it was a Wynne idea so it must be worthless....

You can hope the Cons get elected and reverse it but ITS GOING TO HAPPEN "NOT WITHSTANDING" :lol: until then if then, Doug will have cost us greatly just wait and see.

Soon we won't be able to blame Wynne

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes I know that is the goal, today we have no plan and will have to use Trudeaus direct tax - Its hear so my opinion of it not being here isn't relevant.

Prior we had many companies (who now lost their money under Doug) were selling billions of dollars worth of credits, they made these credits by cutting emissions - simple you don't pollute you save money.

The problem is once DOUG loses in court to the FEDs we can't go back to the better system - we will pay now while every other Province (except Sask.) doesn't have to follow JT plan.

We are already having trouble passing BC's growth and they have cap n trade and had it for 10 years almost. Job killer :lol: 

You realize that SloganMan's plan is to not tax polluting businesses but to charge them a fee :lol:  According to Doug they haven't worked out the details yet :lol:   

More Fail WRONG AGAIN. You really are out of touch. First Bold First they didn't lose money. Second those businesses weren't selling billions of dollars worth of credits? Dumb as a stump continues. Primary vendors of the Cap & Trade carbon credits were / are government. You continue to demonstrate your total ineptitude when it comes to things financial. These primarily manufacturing businesses are not in the business of futures speculating which is essentially what carbon credits are. Company A in Ontario buys from the Ontario government carbon credits appropriate for what they believe they need. They don't want to spend more than they have to. IF they find they require more they can actually purchase credits from another business located in California, Quebec or Ontario that find they have a surplus and in fact bought more than they need. The price is based on supply and demand hence the speculation aspect. THEY ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF BUYING WAY MORE THAN THEY NEED THEN HOPING THEY CAN SELL THEM FOR A PROFIT. You really are dumb aren't you.

Second Bold More WRONG AGAIN FAIL but that's nothing new. First it's not an either or scenario and it's not just Ontario. Saskatchewan has filed a reference case to its provincial court of appeal challenging a federally imposed carbon tax on constitutional grounds, arguing that the matter falls under provincial jurisdiction. The same premise applies to all of the other provinces opposing the Trudope tax. It's not a federal jurisdiction to selectively apply a tax to individual provinces. So it's not just Doug and it will not simply be back to cap & trade.

Meanwhile your lover Trudope has given a huge get out of jail free card to eastern province coal burning plants. Just too hypocritical.

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More Fail WRONG AGAIN. You really are out of touch. First Bold First they didn't lose money. Second those businesses weren't selling billions of dollars worth of credits? Dumb as a stump continues. Primary vendors of the Cap & Trade carbon credits were / are government. You continue to demonstrate your total ineptitude when it comes to things financial. These primarily manufacturing businesses are not in the business of futures speculating which is essentially what carbon credits are. Company A in Ontario buys from the Ontario government carbon credits appropriate for what they believe they need. They don't want to spend more than they have to. IF they find they require more they can actually purchase credits from another business located in California, Quebec or Ontario that find they have a surplus and in fact bought more than they need. The price is based on supply and demand hence the speculation aspect. THEY ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF BUYING WAY MORE THAN THEY NEED THEN HOPING THEY CAN SELL THEM FOR A PROFIT. You really are dumb aren't you.

Second Bold More WRONG AGAIN FAIL but that's nothing new. First it's not an either or scenario and it's not just Ontario. Saskatchewan has filed a reference case to its provincial court of appeal challenging a federally imposed carbon tax on constitutional grounds, arguing that the matter falls under provincial jurisdiction. The same premise applies to all of the other provinces opposing the Trudope tax. It's not a federal jurisdiction to selectively apply a tax to individual provinces. So it's not just Doug and it will not simply be back to cap & trade.

Meanwhile your lover Trudope has given a huge get out of jail free card to eastern province coal burning plants. Just too hypocritical.

first

repeat from the experts

Ontario companies have already committed more than $2.8-billion in emission trading allowances through seven different auctions. Another nine are scheduled to the first compliance period ending December, 2020. These have real value to the approximately 150 large industrial emitters who bought them – until cap-and-trade is gone. Unless the companies can redeem them, that value will disappear.

deny all you want, post an article saying they didn't lose anything. I will wait

second

You sure do drink the kool-aid - They will lose end of story

We can't go back to cap and trade no matter how much better it was,  NoPlan SloganMan will come up with something I am sure :lol: 

Trudeau could lose on this subject alone, but until then come January we will have a flat carbon tax, you most likely will notice the cost this time

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

F*cking idiots, the whole lot of them! :wall:

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:13 PM, 1trailmaker said:

first

repeat from the experts

Ontario companies have already committed more than $2.8-billion in emission trading allowances through seven different auctions. Another nine are scheduled to the first compliance period ending December, 2020. These have real value to the approximately 150 large industrial emitters who bought them – until cap-and-trade is gone. Unless the companies can redeem them, that value will disappear.

deny all you want, post an article saying they didn't lose anything. I will wait

second

You sure do drink the kool-aid - They will lose end of story

We can't go back to cap and trade no matter how much better it was,  NoPlan SloganMan will come up with something I am sure :lol: 

Trudeau could lose on this subject alone, but until then come January we will have a flat carbon tax, you most likely will notice the cost this time

Dumb as a stump... carbon credits can be sold... that's the Trade part of Cap & Trade. To businesses in Quebec and California.... you really are thick.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is little strings also.  Pulled regularly by his handlers.

And they probably will have something to paralyze his tongue installed leading up to election so Justin's true words of wisdom are held in check.  

On 11/14/2018 at 6:53 PM, irv said:

:lol:Someone help us, please! "Yes, I am a feminist" 

cffa9517bcd51f870b280884014bf4a9.jpg

Its amazing Justin Trudeau sits in Parliament with a smug grin on his face while he hides behind his house leader and refuses to answer questions.  what a sack of shit!   Stand up and be a man.   

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Sksman said:

refuses to answer questions.  what a sack of shit!   Stand up and be a man.   

:lol: we just had a discussion about this

Doug allowed to not answer - add in 3 standing ovations

Trudeau not allowed to not answer

:lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

How about the Asian trade thing? bad 

Isn't happening any time soon. Trudope needs to stop pushing his social agenda on China who will repeatedly but politely tell him to stick it. Gender equality and all that stuff.  Trudope will be long gone and back to being a snowboard instructor before it even has a glimmer of success.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/john-ivison-when-it-comes-to-china-trudeau-needs-to-stop-lecturing-and-start-selling

Trudeau’s idealism has no place in a realistic vision of foreign policy, particularly since the finger-wagging has already proven counter-productive with prospective trading partners

Anyone seen this movie before? If not, spoiler alert — the plot-line sees a callow Canadian politician wander wide-eyed into the capital city of a nascent Asian superpower and propose opening his market, as long as said ancient civilization adopts “Canadian values” like labour and environmental protections, gender equity and Indigenous rights. Suffice it to say, it doesn’t end well — they do things differently over there.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-why-the-liberals-single-minded-obsession-on-free-trade-with-china

Go Trudeau.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-federal-government-gives-formal-notice-for-legislation-to-end-canada/

Do we really need mail delivery every day or would every other day be more than enough?  I would be fine with once a week.:lol:

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go Trudeau.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-federal-government-gives-formal-notice-for-legislation-to-end-canada/

Do we really need mail delivery every day or would every other day be more than enough?  I would be fine with once a week.:lol:

since it is more package delivery than anything else why not daily?  Canada Post delivers twice all other couriers combined, not sure how once a week could keep up with that.

And since Harper made changes and the increase in on-line orders Canada Post has profits of near 200 million.

I have to pickup my mail at the post office so it makes little difference to me.

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

since it is more package delivery than anything else why not daily?  Canada Post delivers twice all other couriers combined, not sure how once a week could keep up with that.

And since Harper made changes and the increase in on-line orders Canada Post has profits of near 200 million.

I have to pickup my mail at the post office so it makes little difference to me.

Thanks Harper for leading CP into the future.  Thanks Trudeau for taking it backwards.

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go Trudeau.

I would be fine with mail delivery twice a week or perhaps once a week. It seems my carrier does that already. Perceptions among the neighbours are that he only walks to your door when there is enough to make it worthwhile for him. You go days without anything then suddenly one day your mailbox is filled with a lot of junk mail and a bit of mail, all bearing different dates.

I get all my bills electronically.

Edited by 02sled