Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

44 minutes ago, irv said:

Over 600 new cars purchased for a 2 day event.  That's Justin for ya.:flush:

Wait for the standard response.  But Harper . . . .

Edited by ArcticCrusher

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

must of used them more than that since 10k are on some of the vehicles

A 2018 Toyota Sienna minivan with less than 3,000 km on it is listed for $32,157 out of the government’s Montreal surplus yard. That is below the price of every single similar vehicle listed on Auto Trader in the Montreal area. 

The Sienna cost about 38k to buy :dunno:  

These G7 G20 events cost money - LOTS 

What has THE SUN missed on this topic?

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

must of used them more than that since 10k are on some of the vehicles

A 2018 Toyota Sienna minivan with less than 3,000 km on it is listed for $32,157 out of the government’s Montreal surplus yard. That is below the price of every single similar vehicle listed on Auto Trader in the Montreal area. 

The Sienna cost about 38k to buy :dunno:  

These G7 G20 events cost money - LOTS 

What has THE SUN missed on this topic?

What for?????

Waste, but what does Justin care.

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

when will he be cutting them a cheque....

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Government minions and libtards believe they got a bargain. Idiots just like Trudope. Some of the vehicles have as little as 41km on them.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

NO this just proves the PM doesn't and shouldn't be passing sentences

What the Cons are doing is wrong IMO blaming the Pm for something he has nothing to do with.  But the uneducated will believe Trudeau released her

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO this just proves the PM doesn't and shouldn't be passing sentences

What the Cons are doing is wrong IMO blaming the Pm for something he has nothing to do with.  But the uneducated will believe Trudeau released her

It shows Trudeau caved.  But it really takes someone with no brains to do something that is a no brainer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It shows Trudeau caved.  But it really takes someone with no brains to do something that is a no brainer.

He asked the correction to review the case, that was it and that was done a month ago - As he refused to pull rank (unlike others) the job was done.

Fact is she has moved from some weird native healing center to a hotel that is minimum security - She now has her own apartment - how fucked is that :dunno: 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

He asked the correction to review the case, that was it and that was done a month ago - As he refused to pull rank (unlike others) the job was done.

Fact is she has moved from some weird native healing center to a hotel that is minimum security - She now has her own apartment - how fucked is that :dunno: 

The family is happy, I'm pretty sure she's behind bars.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The family is happy, I'm pretty sure she's behind bars.

002-4004.png

Edmonton Institution for Women

medium-security inmates in an open campus design model.

That is the jail in the middle the rest is industrial 

31904000004_9595803591_b.jpg

I feel for the family as this pain will never go away completely.  sad 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

002-4004.png

medium-security inmates in an open campus design model.

That is the jail in the middle the rest is industrial 

31904000004_9595803591_b.jpg

I feel for the family as this pain will never go away completely.  sad 

Have you been there?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have you been there?

nope read your article.

Apartment style living for min security - so I looked up the info on that prison

She like her buddy she should be in max security, here bar doors close 

That women that stab that other women for no reason is NOT RESPONSIBLE for her actions at the time.  This does nothing for the family of the victim.  So the stabber will set in a mental institution until she is cured.

Should the PM step in again? or how about the 100's of other cases similar 

Edited by 1trailmaker

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

nope read your article.

Apartment style living for min security - so I looked up the info on that prison

She like her buddy she should be in max security, here bar doors close 

That women that stab that other women for no reason is NOT RESPONSIBLE for her actions at the time.  This does nothing for the family of the victim.  So the stabber will set in a mental institution until she is cured.

Should the PM step in again? or how about the 100's of other cases similar 

So just how many club feds do we have?

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So just how many club feds do we have?

Lots and we should,  as the idea is to rehabilitate.  Most nice ones are for women.

Killer of Kids (and serial killers) should have strict rules to qualify.  

I assume you can get moved from max to min if you are not a risk to the guards or others - so how do you qualify for one or another :dunno: 

How do these people live with themselves :dunno:  like Carla having kids that is just weird 

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Lots and we should,  as the idea is to rehabilitate.  Most nice ones are for women.

Killer of Kids (and serial killers) should have strict rules to qualify.  

I assume you can get moved from max to min if you are not a risk to the guards or others - so how do you qualify for one or another :dunno: 

How do these people live with themselves :dunno:  like Carla having kids that is just weird 

She should not qualify, she took a hammer to the girls head to kill her.

Carla is the Charles Manson, Bernado is the sheep.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She should not qualify, she took a hammer to the girls head to kill her.

Carla is the Charles Manson, Bernado is the sheep.

I agree but we disagree on the use of this case by the CONS - that was bad to make this a Trudeau issue rather than just work to get results.  I understand political gain but come on Andrew 

Fail,  why cherry pick only a little part of the prison description?  

There is maximum security.  You can see the secure concrete walls around exercise yard.   And the double perimeter fence.

And medium security is an open campus design.  

I don't see she has a apartment in medium security.

Institutional profiles - Prairie region - Edmonton Institution for Women

11151-178th Street
Edmonton, Alberta
T5S 2H9

Tel: (780) 495-3657
Fax: (780) 495-2266

Edmonton Institution for Women is located in the western part of the City of Edmonton, Alberta. The institution is encompassed by industrial businesses.

Edmonton Institution for Women was built in 1995-96 as a standalone multi-level minimum, medium, and maximum security facility to address the unique needs of female offenders and bring them closer to their home communities.

Edmonton Institution for Women is a women’s multi-level design facility. There is a minimum security residential-style apartment unit. There are residential-style small group accommodation houses for minimum and medium-security inmates in an open campus design model.

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fail,  why cherry pick only a little part of the prison description?  

There is maximum security.  You can see the secure concrete walls around exercise yard.   And the double perimeter fence.

And medium security is an open campus design.  

I don't see she has a apartment in medium security.

Institutional profiles - Prairie region - Edmonton Institution for Women

11151-178th Street
Edmonton, Alberta
T5S 2H9

Tel: (780) 495-3657
Fax: (780) 495-2266

Edmonton Institution for Women is located in the western part of the City of Edmonton, Alberta. The institution is encompassed by industrial businesses.

Edmonton Institution for Women was built in 1995-96 as a standalone multi-level minimum, medium, and maximum security facility to address the unique needs of female offenders and bring them closer to their home communities.

Edmonton Institution for Women is a women’s multi-level design facility. There is a minimum security residential-style apartment unit. There are residential-style small group accommodation houses for minimum and medium-security inmates in an open campus design model.

Stafford says McClintic will maintain her classification as a medium-security inmate in the Edmonton prison, which has minimum, medium, and maximum security facilities.

According to Correctional Service Canada, "there is a minimum security residential-style apartment unit. There are residential-style small group accommodation houses for minimum and medium-security inmates in an open campus design model."

sounds cozy to me

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agree but we disagree on the use of this case by the CONS - that was bad to make this a Trudeau issue rather than just work to get results.  I understand political gain but come on Andrew 

If it wasn't for the CONS, this wouldn't have happened, period.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Stafford says McClintic will maintain her classification as a medium-security inmate in the Edmonton prison, which has minimum, medium, and maximum security facilities.

According to Correctional Service Canada, "there is a minimum security residential-style apartment unit. There are residential-style small group accommodation houses for minimum and medium-security inmates in an open campus design model."

sounds cozy to me

I'm sure Trudeau has her vote locked up.

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If it wasn't for the CONS, this wouldn't have happened, period.

I don't think that is correct, the FATHER was the one doing the protesting - the CONS saw political gain and nothing more.  As the CONS did nothing to stop her from going from Max to Min security,  but today they have issues - horrible