Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Will we be blaming Trudeau if Barnardo gets parole

should the PM intervene now?  

If Trudeau campaigned on reinstating capital punishment for the likes of Bernardo and Bruce Mc Arther it might just save his bacon for 2019.

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Will you guys be posting about the 63k jobs created in September :dunno:   or are you waiting for more seasonal results 

Just wait for the 1000's of new jobs after Oct 17th pot day 

sunny ways 

Pot day is going to be a disaster. 

Too many gray areas in the rules  

https://www.ontario.ca/page/cannabis-legalization

14 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Pot day is going to be a disaster. 

Too many gray areas in the rules  

https://www.ontario.ca/page/cannabis-legalization

Looking at all the other cluster fucks Trudeau has created why would pot be any different?

But then it will be the Provinces fault just ask Fail.  All caused by Doug Ford.

21 hours ago, irv said:

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seeing the light?

I guess this depends on who wrote the article - THE SUN is negative 100% of the time against Liberals.  IN this case they chose to suggest NO ID REQUIRED which isn't even close to being true.   The only difference is the VOTING CARD would become valid as ID.   If you get a card you can vote without added ID, if you lose your card you have to show ID still.  

Who gets a card has nothing to do wit this Bill at all. - What the sun reported if true should be looked into. - Really the CPC doesn't give a shit but will try to use this against Trudeau.  

Hackery 

No if you wish to see what Bill C-76 is really about look for better reporting.  There are reasons the CPC is against the BILL.  Harper tried his best to set the scale in favour of the CONS but took a beating on election day anyway 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4514886/canada-election-interference-bill-c76/

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/08/20/bill-c-76-liberals_a_23505525/

I think stopping outside interference is a great idea, the CPC is not for this and is the reason they are bringing up alternate facts 

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess this depends on who wrote the article - THE SUN is negative 100% of the time against Liberals.  IN this case they chose to suggest NO ID REQUIRED which isn't even close to being true.   The only difference is the VOTING CARD would become valid as ID.   If you get a card you can vote without added ID, if you lose your card you have to show ID still.  

Who gets a card has nothing to do wit this Bill at all. - What the sun reported if true should be looked into. - Really the CPC doesn't give a shit but will try to use this against Trudeau.  

Hackery 

No if you wish to see what Bill C-76 is really about look for better reporting.  There are reasons the CPC is against the BILL.  Harper tried his best to set the scale in favour of the CONS but took a beating on election day anyway 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4514886/canada-election-interference-bill-c76/

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/08/20/bill-c-76-liberals_a_23505525/

I think stopping outside interference is a great idea, the CPC is not for this and is the reason they are bringing up alternate facts 

That is bullshit.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is bullshit.  

You are on a voting list, your name is ticked off - what difference does it make if your name voted :dunno:  you can't vote twice

Tbis isn't the same as USA walk up an vote system

Remember the Harper voters wearing masks last vote :dunno:  ID was worthless at that point.

Your ID goes to the address of the voter card, if it is different on the card you can't vote until you are verified by another person, so in that case the VOTER CARD was conformation of the voter.

[p

Abdul gets a voter card like the sun say, he goes and shows his drivers license and votes -  why wasn't he stopped, because your ID isn't proof of citizenship 

HE SHOULD'NT HAVE GOTTEN A VOTERS CARD, that is the issue Andrew and his gang of sheep will not talk about or care.  Enter THE SUN with its wisdom 

Fraud doesn't increase or decrease for voting, although i have no problem with ID showing but I would rather just show my voters card and vote. 

but the Bill does cover much greater things we won't talk about :lol:  

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are on a voting list, your name is ticked off - what difference does it make if your name voted :dunno:  you can't vote twice

Tbis isn't the same as USA walk up an vote system

Remember the Harper voters wearing masks last vote :dunno:  ID was worthless at that point.

Your ID goes to the address of the voter card, if it is different on the card you can't vote until you are verified by another person, so in that case the VOTER CARD was conformation of the voter.

[p

Abdul gets a voter card like the sun say, he goes and shows his drivers license and votes -  why wasn't he stopped, because your ID isn't proof of citizenship 

HE SHOULD'NT HAVE GOTTEN A VOTERS CARD, that is the issue Andrew and his gang of sheep will not talk about or care.  Enter THE SUN with its wisdom 

Fraud doesn't increase or decrease for voting, although i have no problem with ID showing but I would rather just show my voters card and vote. 

but the Bill does cover much greater things we won't talk about :lol:  

Needs to be a clear pic ID.  What don't you get?

On 10/5/2018 at 6:51 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Will you guys be posting about the 63k jobs created in September :dunno:   or are you waiting for more seasonal results 

Just wait for the 1000's of new jobs after Oct 17th pot day 

sunny ways 

Hopefully that happens.  The country is broke, as is Ontario......we need the tax dollars and making dope legal will generate some cash for sure.  I travel to Colorado a fair bit with work......legal there, and they appear to be booming, but that will only last so long, until the left spends it all on social programs.......once it is spent, and once reality sets in, all you are left with is 10 million stoned douchbags looking for a hand out.........fast forward Canada 2030.....mark this down

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Needs to be a clear pic ID.  What don't you get?

You are incorrect ?  Like I said I can have a neighbour say its me or I can show a choice of several items to as proof of identity 

2 of any of these only ONE has to have your address on it.

• health card
  • Canadian passport
  • birth certificate
  • certificate of Canadian citizenship
  • citizenship card
  • social insurance number card
  • Indian status card
  • band membership card
  • Métis card
  • card issued by an Inuit local authority
  • Canadian Forces identity card
  • Veterans Affairs health card
  • old age security card
  • hospital card
  • medical clinic card
  • label on a prescription container
  • identity bracelet issued by a hospital or long-term care facility
  • blood donor card
  • CNIB card
  • credit card
  • debit card
  • employee card
  • student identity card
  • public transportation card
  • library card
  • liquor identity card
  • parolee card
  • firearms licence
  • licence or card issued for fishing, trapping or hunting
  • utility bill (e.g. electricity; water; telecommunications services including telephone, cable or satellite)
  • bank statement
  • credit union statement
  • credit card statement
  • personal cheque
  • government statement of benefits
  • government cheque or cheque stub
  • pension plan statement
  • residential lease or sub-lease
  • mortgage contract or statement
  • income tax assessment
  • property tax assessment or evaluation
  • vehicle ownership
  • insurance certificate, policy or statement
  • correspondence issued by a school, college or university
  • letter from a public curator, public guardian or public trustee
  • targeted revision form from Elections Canada to residents of long-term care facilities
  • letter of confirmation of residence from a First Nations band or reserve or an Inuit local authority
  • letter of confirmation of residence, letter of stay, admission form or statement of benefits from one of the following designated establishments:
    • student residence
    • seniors' residence
    • long-term care facility
    • shelter
    • soup kitchen

We accept e-statements and e-invoices. Print them or show them on a mobile device

and I can wear a mask :dunno:  

Abdul shows voters card and his license with address, he votes - what don't you get?  he should not have voted 

Work on the problem instead of trying for political gain - that would be productive

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Hopefully that happens.  The country is broke, as is Ontario......we need the tax dollars and making dope legal will generate some cash for sure.  I travel to Colorado a fair bit with work......legal there, and they appear to be booming, but that will only last so long, until the left spends it all on social programs.......once it is spent, and once reality sets in, all you are left with is 10 million stoned douchbags looking for a hand out.........fast forward Canada 2030.....mark this down

you need to get out more

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are incorrect ?  Like I said I can have a neighbour say its me or I can show a choice of several items to as proof of identity 

2 of any of these only ONE has to have your address on it.

• health card
  • Canadian passport
  • birth certificate
  • certificate of Canadian citizenship
  • citizenship card
  • social insurance number card
  • Indian status card
  • band membership card
  • Métis card
  • card issued by an Inuit local authority
  • Canadian Forces identity card
  • Veterans Affairs health card
  • old age security card
  • hospital card
  • medical clinic card
  • label on a prescription container
  • identity bracelet issued by a hospital or long-term care facility
  • blood donor card
  • CNIB card
  • credit card
  • debit card
  • employee card
  • student identity card
  • public transportation card
  • library card
  • liquor identity card
  • parolee card
  • firearms licence
  • licence or card issued for fishing, trapping or hunting
  • utility bill (e.g. electricity; water; telecommunications services including telephone, cable or satellite)
  • bank statement
  • credit union statement
  • credit card statement
  • personal cheque
  • government statement of benefits
  • government cheque or cheque stub
  • pension plan statement
  • residential lease or sub-lease
  • mortgage contract or statement
  • income tax assessment
  • property tax assessment or evaluation
  • vehicle ownership
  • insurance certificate, policy or statement
  • correspondence issued by a school, college or university
  • letter from a public curator, public guardian or public trustee
  • targeted revision form from Elections Canada to residents of long-term care facilities
  • letter of confirmation of residence from a First Nations band or reserve or an Inuit local authority
  • letter of confirmation of residence, letter of stay, admission form or statement of benefits from one of the following designated establishments:
    • student residence
    • seniors' residence
    • long-term care facility
    • shelter
    • soup kitchen

We accept e-statements and e-invoices. Print them or show them on a mobile device

and I can wear a mask :dunno:  

Abdul shows voters card and his license with address, he votes - what don't you get?  he should not have voted 

Work on the problem instead of trying for political gain - that would be productive

:lol:

Photo Id only period.  We have 3 voter cards now for the muni elections none of us plan on voting for.  Can I sell them?

What don't you understand?