Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Carla was transferred to minimum security after just 2 years 

I think all these type of Murderers should do all their time in Max security or confined - no early release

Without her they had nothing.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Without her they had nothing.

Well not quite correct, if the 3 months of searching lead to finding the huge bag of video tapes both would have rotted.  Horrible police work.

a dozen VHS tapes is pretty big

Either way you chop up some kids and you get min security within 2 years seems light to me

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well not quite correct, if the 3 months of searching lead to finding the huge bag of video tapes both would have rotted.  Horrible police work.

a dozen VHS tapes is pretty big

Either way you chop up some kids and you get min security within 2 years seems light to me

If they had the tapes she would still be in jail.

Here's what the girls dad has to say.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4494995/extended-father-of-tori-stafford-speaks-up-against-relocation-of-terri-lynne-mcclintic

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Trump gets access to our supply management and we get to purchase 5 times more merchandise online before being hit with import duties.

:roll:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canada-us-reach-outline-of-nafta-deal-pending-approval-of-trump/

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump gets access to our supply management and we get to purchase 5 times more merchandise online before being hit with import duties.

:roll:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canada-us-reach-outline-of-nafta-deal-pending-approval-of-trump/

Donny is such a douche - basically this is NAFTA renamed USMCA 

access to our Dairy went from 3.2% to 3,5% - Donny did a lot of big talk to get next to nothing

Canadians won't see much difference in anything they do

Great Job Canada - glad the CAVE PARTY wasn't in charge 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Donny is such a douche - basically this is NAFTA renamed USMCA 

access to our Dairy went from 3.2% to 3,5% - Donny did a lot of big talk to get next to nothing

Canadians won't see much difference in anything they do

Great Job Canada - glad the CAVE PARTY wasn't in charge 

Investment in the Canadian Auto sector is pretty much done with the cap on growth.  But JT had a gun to his head.

44 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So Donny will tell you, fact is Canada didn't cave Donny did 

Chapter 19

Art of the Deal :lol: He got exactly what TPP was offered 

Well we got less than what we started out with.  That's called leftard winning.

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well we got less than what we started out with.  That's called leftard winning.

Not really - if we caved like you wanted where would we be then?  Andrew and FS want complete cave with a reach around :lol: 

adding .25% to dairy for USA marketers is fuck all considering Donny said it must go completely = win

Chapter 19 = win

many People like MOMO were against Supply Management = losers that cave

I don't expect anything buy complaining from here to next year

Donny is still being a douche with steel - the guy with a big stick has zero negotiation skills 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Not really - if we caved like you wanted where would we be then?  Andrew and FS want complete cave with a reach around :lol: 

adding .25% to dairy for USA marketers is fuck all considering Donny said it must go completely = win

Chapter 19 = win

Donny is still being a douche with steel - the guy with a big stick has zero negotiation skills 

What happened to making the deal gender neutral?:lol:

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

apparently some of that shit was in the agreement that is what Freeland said last night 

Min of 16 an hour for auto makers is helping Mexico good for that

How could the media forget to mention that deal breaker.

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Chapter 19 = win

Fail whats thebig benefit to us as Canadians of supply management in the dairy and poultry business?

We pay more for milk, cheese, eggs, chicken then the USA consumers.  

The USA farmers are not bankrupt.

And if i decide i want to be a dairy farmer and open my own dairy farm i have to buy a milk quota that could cost me hundreds of thousands.  

Why is that fair?  You didnt need to buy a quote to do interlocking bricks.  You just went out and started cutting into the business of people who were doing interlocking for years.  

Why cant a farm sell milk without a quota?

14 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail whats thebig benefit to us as Canadians of supply management in the dairy and poultry business?

And if i decide i want to be a dairy farmer and open my own dairy farm i have to buy a milk quota that could cost me hundreds of thousands.  

Why is that fair?  You didnt need to buy a quote to do interlocking bricks.  You just went out and started cutting into the business of people who were doing interlocking for years.  

Sounds like Pizzo to me.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

paying 50 cents more for Milk isn't a big deal, its a loss leader in most stores anyway.

I buy local eggs for under 5$

To have no subsidies for dairy saves us billions - USA pays their farmers to dump million of gallons of milk yearly - They could use Supply Management 

You can't have dairy farmers like having Carpet Cleaners where no one makes money since it cut throat....

The Changing of the WHEAT BOARD hasn't quite worked out for farmers like they had hoped, but that is a different issue

USA and DONNY can't take our Milk away - if we had a free for all it would end up bad for Canada and having to depend on another country for dairy...