Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No what is disgusting is what the little girls parents have endured.

Exactly - why is this being brought up in Parliament?   The courts and such decide who gets out and how doesn't,  in this case she was put in minimum security in 2014 - outrage was massive then :lol:  

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Exactly - why is this being brought up in Parliament?   The courts and such decide who gets out and how doesn't,  in this case she was put in minimum security in 2014 - outrage was massive then :lol:  

Really Fail?

What about when Trudeau didn't like the verdict in the Stanley case?  This pos deserves to rot in jail not enjoy club fed.

41 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

You don't need to be an Oracle to predict that.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sorry you feel the Conservatives should use this girl for political gain - myself I am not for that

I guess being an asshole has different meanings here 

Nope. An asshole is and always will be a vulgar annoying fool that repeatedly misrepresents the facts and truth to spew forth their own misinterpreted views to encourage an aggravated  response for their own pathetic edification.

This parents daughter was not brought up in parliament you twat, the absolutely pathetic and irreproachable attitude of our nations leader was. Your favorite wad Justin completely disrespected that girl and their family without even the decency to recognize the situation exists let alone float down out of the clouds and do something ethical.

And Yeeeeep.... he's an asshole too.

Edited by Tinker
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

In 2014 she was in a med security prison.

She was put in the healing house earlier this year.  (lives in a condo, no fences, kids visiting etc)  hence, the outrage  

5 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

She was put in the healing house earlier this year.  (lives in a condo, no fences, kids visiting etc)  hence, the outrage  

If Harper dropped the ball here, its no excuse for Trudeau.  Disgusting.

12 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

yes I know and not sure how this is Harper's or Trudeau's fault or problem 

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Nope. An asshole is and always will be a vulgar annoying fool that repeatedly misrepresents the facts and truth to spew forth their own misinterpreted views to encourage an aggravated  response for their own pathetic edification.

This parents daughter was not brought up in parliament you twat, the absolutely pathetic and irreproachable attitude of our nations leader was. Your favorite wad Justin completely disrespected that girl and their family without even the decency to recognize the situation exists let alone float down out of the clouds and do something ethical.

And Yeeeeep.... he's an asshole too.

wasn't brought up?  This is just a clip there is lots more 

https://globalnews.ca/video/4493651/scheer-challenges-authority-of-pm-to-keep-tori-staffords-killer-in-prison

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes I know and not sure how this is Harper's or Trudeau's fault or problem 

Its his watch and hes wrong big time.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/john-ivison-for-a-child-killer-like-terri-lynne-mcclintic-there-is-only-retribution

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yea all leaders should over turn all decisions at will - The question is why was she down graded in the first place :dunno:  rambling on about Trudeau does nothing ...

The system needs to be looked into - but na lets not go that route 

Isn't the boyfriend still in Max security?  don't hear much about him, why isn't he going to the condo 

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its not me dragging the little girl though the public domain - can you tell who is doing it?  that is right ANDREW is 

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sorry you feel the Conservatives should use this girl for political gain - myself I am not for that

I guess being an asshole has different meanings here 

You should sit down. 

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yea all leaders should over turn all decisions at will - The question is why was she down graded in the first place :dunno:  rambling on about Trudeau does nothing ...

The system needs to be looked into - but na lets not go that route 

Isn't the boyfriend still in Max security?  don't hear much about him, why isn't he going to the condo 

The little girl's parents are the ones raising this issue and are the ones disgusted by it.  BS aside, you know better than this.  

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The little girl's parents are the ones raising this issue and are the ones disgusted by it.  BS aside, you know better than this.  

The commission was asked to review their decision - today they released their findings and seem to be comfortable with their decision.

End of the story as far as Trudeau goes - that is my beef 

Doing life in Canada is very rare 

The Parents should be angry

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

The commission was asked to review their decision - today they released their findings and seem to be comfortable with their decision.

End of the story as far as Trudeau goes - that is my beef 

Doing life in Canada is very rare 

The Parents should be angry

No that is not acceptable.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No that is not acceptable.

It never is, like I said why is she even in min security? whether this one or the other one :dunno: 

still not a Trudeau issue - You said Trudeau shouldn't have been involved in that Sask. farmer that killed the native kid 

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It never is, like I said why is she even in min security? whether this one or the other one :dunno: 

still not a Trudeau issue - You said Trudeau shouldn't have been involved in that Sask. farmer that killed the native kid 

Apples vs oranges.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Apples vs oranges.

no its not - where is the line to be drawn where the PM interferes or doesn't 

stay the fuck out of it unless its something concerning the Nation is the best thing to do 

Tell me is Andrew gong to campaign on this issue?  or will it just be forgotten :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no its not - where is the line to be drawn where the PM interferes or doesn't 

stay the fuck out of it unless its something concerning the Nation is the best thing to do 

Tell me is Andrew gong to campaign on this issue?  or will it just be forgotten :dunno: 

Trudeau did with the infant Syrian who washed up on shore.  Very tragic, but I care more for these parents, there is no comparison.  Trudeau is a POS.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau did with the infant Syrian who washed up on shore.  Very tragic, but I care more for these parents, there is no comparison.  Trudeau is a POS.

lol now that isn't even apple and oranges its just meat and apples

Hey how do you think Christine and Lesile's parents feel. it happens everyday in Canada some are worse than others 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol now that isn't even apple and oranges its just meat and apples

Hey how do you think Christine and Lesile's parents feel. it happens everyday in Canada some are worse than others 

There was a plea bargain here?  I must have missed it.