Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Sunny ways?

BMO chief economist Doug Porter is not optimistic about Canada’s global competitiveness,

“Even before these latest [NAFTA and pipeline delay] developments could weigh in, foreign direct investment witnessed a record net outflow last year of more than $70 billion, and further outflows so far in 2018… labour productivity has slowed to just 0.2% y/y in the most recent four quarters, a big cooldown from last year’s near-2% advance … Over the past three years, Canadian merchandise export volumes have managed to rise at less than a 1% annual rate, even amid a thriving global economy and a reasonably valued currency .. the longer-term issue is the persistent trade gap even at a time of booming global growth, a competitive loonie, and solid commodity prices

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/markets/inside-the-market/article-cannabis-stock-investors-big-on-vision-short-on-detail/

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:  VICE :lol: signed wiht DONNY :lol:  too funny

Harper campaigned on longer jail time for POT possession   - He lost

That is the real story

Jeebus man he must have been pranked to do this... Or maybe he was dressed up like an accountant and wanted to say GDP like the smart kids.

Can anyone shed any light as to how Gender Equality equates to growth to our GDP in a decade ? Really ?? Maybe I've had a stroke or I'll see things with clarity after smoking a dube but this guy is certifiable. Look Mom, I said GDP !!... On the TV !!!! 

59 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Jeebus man he must have been pranked to do this... Or maybe he was dressed up like an accountant and wanted to say GDP like the smart kids.

Can anyone shed any light as to how Gender Equality equates to growth to our GDP in a decade ? Really ?? Maybe I've had a stroke or I'll see things with clarity after smoking a dube but this guy is certifiable. Look Mom, I said GDP !!... On the TV !!!! 

What do you mean?  Surely the window washer and part time drama teacher have lots of experience with GDP and the positive effects of gender equity.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you mean?  Surely the window washer and part time drama teacher have lots of experience with GDP and the positive effects of gender equity.

will you be saying this  about FORD with his 5 years to get grade 12?  run his Daddy's business to the ground in just a few years 

YOUR ONEWAY BASHING IS TIRESOME 

Experienced 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

will you be saying this  about FORD with his 5 years to get grade 12?  run his Daddy's business to the ground in just a few years 

YOUR ONEWAY BASHING IS TIRESOME 

Experienced 

Its a private business so you will never really know.  It takes good sales to employ over 200 people and maintain a 45000 sqft building in a low margin business.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its a private business so you will never really know.  It takes good sales to employ over 200 people and maintain a 45000 sqft building in a low margin business.

5 years to get grade 12?   I think that is worse than a Drama Teacher :dunno:  

Only ONEWAYs can think like that.......

Doug runs the Chicago shop - check out the results there - well sometimes as he keeps running for office and letting the business fail for his own glory of BBQ's and FORD NATION RALLY's 

One thing Doug hasn't done is YELL CAVE TO DONNY like some other Con's are YELLING - so he gets a thumbs up so far on that

Edited by 1trailmaker

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

5 years to get grade 12?   I think that is worse than a Drama Teacher :dunno:  

Only ONEWAYs can think like that.......

Doug runs the Chicago shop - check out the results there - well sometimes as he keeps running for office and letting the business fail for his own glory of BBQ's and FORD NATION RALLY's 

One thing Doug hasn't done is YELL CAVE TO DONNY like some other Con's are YELLING - so he gets a thumbs up so far on that

The Fiberal claimed annual sales of 100 million, given the nature of the business model, that would be in the ballpark.

JT can't even manage his trust fund.

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Andrew and the Cons using a little girls death for political gain is disgusting its not like she was Muslim 

Go Andrew 

again you prove what a disgusting semi human being you are. If that was my little girl and you said that in front of me id punch you out. 

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Andrew and the Cons using a little girls death for political gain is disgusting its not like she was Muslim 

Go Andrew 

Well now, I thought we were getting somewhere with you but just like that you're an asshole. You're done

55 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

again you prove what a disgusting semi human being you are. If that was my little girl and you said that in front of me id punch you out. 

Its not me dragging the little girl though the public domain - can you tell who is doing it?  that is right ANDREW is 

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Well now, I thought we were getting somewhere with you but just like that you're an asshole. You're done

Sorry you feel the Conservatives should use this girl for political gain - myself I am not for that

I guess being an asshole has different meanings here